Ty Pranger - Cover

Ty Pranger

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A retired Army man returns to his home town wondering what to do with the remainder of his life.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual  

Walking into the police station Ty Pranger wondered what kind of a reception he was going to receive from the people who worked there. He was expecting some resentment since he was coming in as a detective and had not put his time in and didn’t come up through the ranks. Ty knew he had Chief Kindle’s backing so that should help overcome some of the resentment. He could only hope that his fellow officers had an open mind and would judge him fairly as to how he handled his duties.

Kurt greeted Ty warmly and thanked him for agreeing to join the force. Experienced investigators he said were like gold. He was happy that Ty had agreed to become a member of the force. Kurt told Ty that in ten minutes there is going to be a general meeting at which time he will introduce Ty. He handed Ty some forms to complete for the HRS department.

At the meeting Kurt said, “I want to introduce all of you to Ty Pranger who has joined our force and will be a detective. You should know that Ty was born and raised here and after college went into the service where he served for twenty two years before retiring. In the service Ty was a Chief Warrant Officer and an investigator with the CID. The CID or Criminal Investigation Command is what the Army’s version of the Navy’s NCIS is that you see on television. In doing his duties Ty handled some high profiled cases, some of which you have read about in the papers or seen on the news. With Jerry having a stroke and it being very doubtful if he ever will return to work and Cory just learning the duties of a detective we are lucky to have Ty with us. I know you will all welcome him.”

Kurt ended his talk and there was a round of applause. Ty just smiled at the people. A few of them came up to him, introduced themselves and shook his hand.

A cute little redhead with a very prominent rack introduced herself as Jane Gardner and said, “You are not going to remember all of our names so you are going to need to look at our name tags. I won’t think you are looking at my tits unless I see you looking too often” and laughed as she said that. Ty knew he would remember her name.

Cory the new detective and Ty’s partner came up and introduced himself to Ty. Ty said they should get a cup of coffee and he could tell Ty what was going on.

In the coffee room Cory said, “There is nothing major we are involved in investigating now. There have been some minor home burglaries when the people weren’t at home. They stole some computers, jewelry, money, and things they could carry off and sell quickly. There were two stolen cars but it turned out these were kids who just took the cars for joy rides. No murders or kidnappings, at least not recently.”

Ty asked Cory to give him his history and what if any schools he had attended as well as any formal training he had received. Cory did this and Ty concluded that Cory was eager to learn but needed some concentrated training and field experience before he could function effectively as a detective.

“Since we are going to be partners let me say this right out front. You may not like some things I am going to tell you that need to be done. I am going to give you a lot of things to do some of which you won’t appreciate doing but I am doing that for a reason. My job besides working cases is also going to be to train you. I want to give you all my knowledge so you can be the best detective you can be. As a partner I also expect you will watch my back as I sure as hell will be watching your back. If I have a desk here why don’t you show it to me and I will spend the time reading the reports and catching up on the current open cases.”

Ty spent the day reading the files on the open cases and completed the forms for HRS. There weren’t that many open cases and while it was a little boring it was something that needed to be done.

To brighten his day he phoned Denise. Hearing her on the phone was very up lifting and brought back some pleasant memories. Laughing a little to himself he wondered what color was the power suit she was wearing today.

“How is it going with the new detective?”

“So far so good, the people here seem nice. There is nothing in the way of earth shattering crimes being committed which is good. How are things going with that sexy good looking attorney I know?”

“If you are talking about me and you better be, things are going good. I have a deposition this afternoon but it should be routine.”

“Are we on for this weekend?”

“Yes we are. My older sister’s son is on the high school’s football team and they have a game this Saturday. I would like to go to the game and maybe go out for pizza afterwards?”

“Sounds good, I haven’t seen a high school football game since I graduated.”

Ending the conversation Ty had good thoughts about Denise.

Next morning Ty asked Cory if they had checked out the pawn shops to see if any of the stolen goods had shown up there from the homes that had been burglarized.

“There are two pawn shops in town and I checked them both out. They deny receiving any of the items stolen and I believe them.”

“Have you checked the other pawn shops in the area that is immediately adjoining? I see in looking at the phone book there are seven other shops not that far away from us?”

“No, I didn’t think of that.”

“Make copies of the items stolen and take the photos of the jewelry the victims gave us and let’s hit the road.”

The first three pawn shops they visited didn’t produce anything productive as to the items that were stolen. At the fourth pawn shop the owner started off protesting his innocence because he says he doesn’t accept any items that appear to be stolen. In looking at the photos of the jewelry he said he had received the necklace in a photo last week and he reluctantly produced it.

When asked who pawned the necklace the owner looked at the paperwork and said it was Dick Butkus. Ty knew that Dick Butkus was the name of an outstanding NFL player.

“Didn’t you think that name was a little funny?

“To tell you the truth, yes I did. I took down the license plate number of the car that young man was driving and saved the recording of the customers who came in that day. Let me get that for you.”

After viewing the video to identify the person who pawned the necklace they left the pawn shop with the recording and the necklace. They thanked the owner of the shop for his honesty and cooperation.

On the drive back they called in the license plate over the radio and requested the name and address of the person to whom the plate was issued to. Their car didn’t have that capability as the patrol cars do. They received back the information that the car was registered to a Billy Dawson and gave the address that was on file for him.

Stopping by the address they were given they noticed that the car in question was on the driveway. Knocking on the door Ty said to Cory, “Let me handle this.”

A man in his late twenties opened the door. He was the same man who was on the video pawning the necklace. Ty identified themselves as police officers and asked the man to step outside.

“Are you Billy Dawson?”

In a slurred voice he said, “Yes I am.”

Ty then told the man his Miranda rights and said, “Mr. Dawson do you want to tell us how you came into possession of that necklace you pawned two weeks ago?”

The man might have been slightly drunk but he still had full use of his faculties because he simply said, “No.”

Ty then told him he was under arrest and told Cory to cuff him. On the drive to the police station, Ty told Cory told get a warrant to search the house and maybe they could find some of the stolen articles Dawson hasn’t yet gotten rid of.

After booking Dawson and with the warrant they went back to the house and found some jewelry, laptop computers, tablets and kindles. They took these items back to the station and logged them in. Ty said that Cory should call the victims of the theft to ask them to come in to see if they could identify the items. Ty further said that since the laptops were all password protected, if the victims could activate the computers that should be sufficient verification as to ownership.

The victims did come in and identified all of the items. One lady victim was ecstatic as one of the jewelry items was her wedding ring. The paperwork was completed and the file turned in for charges to be filed.

With nothing much requiring detectives to be involved for the remainder of the week, Ty searched the internet to see what training was available which Cory could benefit from. He found a number of classes conducted at the State Police’s training center that he thought would help Cory and recommended to Kurt that he approve Cory’s attendance at these classes.

Taking Denise to the high school football game on Saturday made for an enjoyable time. Denise was wearing tight jeans that showed her nice backside. Her hair was in a ponytail and she had on a tan windbreaker. She in Ty’s opinion looked like a college coed, a very pretty college coed. Judging by the looks she received from a number of the people at the game it looked to Ty that these other people shared his opinion. Denise introduced Ty to a number of people that were there to include her sister and sister’s family.

The game would be reported as a defensive battle since neither team had an effective offense. The home team won the game in the last minute because of a fumble by the visitors which resulted in a touchdown.

Denise and Ty invited her sister and her family to go with them to Geno’s for pizza but they had another commitment. At Geno’s they ordered a sausage extra cheese pizza and a pitcher of beer. Ty said it had been about twenty five years since he has been at Geno’s and it seems like nothing had changed. It was a nice time but as he was watching Denise he thought that just being in her company was why it was so nice.

When they were back at Denise’s condo as soon as the door was closed Ty brought her to him for one long kiss.

With her still in his arms he said, “I have wanted to do that all day.”

Smiling she said, “I can see where you aren’t the shy and retiring type anymore.”

“No I am not” and he picked her up and was carried her to the bedroom. She was giggling in his arms as he did this.

This was the second time he had made love with Denise and it was better than the first time. He thought he could say that if only because they were more relaxed with each other and took their sweet time in making love. They did quite a bit of kissing before Ty move down to nibble on her breasts and then moved further down to nibble on her clit. Her quiet words of encouragement had him do this till she asked him to stop. He left her special place and moved up in between her spread thighs. Her cool hand guided his erect shaft into her warm wetness.

The kissing continued while his shaft was slowly moving in and partially out of her wet warmth. By doing this he thought he was able to prolong the love making but he could only do it for so long before he came in her.

“That was good” she said.

“That was great” he responded

They just lay in each other’s arms and talked a little. What they talked about Ty couldn’t say if you asked him the next morning but he knew they had talked. He was content as they did this talking to just have his hand move up and down her back, from her shoulders to her buttocks. She fell asleep first but Ty was up for a while thinking about her and how nice she fit in his arms.

He thought of her having two personalities. There was the one of her being an attorney who was all business like and aggressive in the courtroom and went for the jugular in doing her lawyering duties. Her other personality was the sexy, warm, caring and appealing woman she was. She was something he thought and he was a lucky guy to have met her.

In the morning it didn’t take much effort on his part to convince her to shower with him. His slippery soapy hands on her body caused her to giggle and for him to become aroused. Denise took care of that problem when she turned her back to him and bent at the waist. His shaft went into her which he found her to be surprisingly wet as it became apparent to him that she was as aroused as he was.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.