Charlene and Samantha - Cover

Charlene and Samantha

Copyright© 2015 by Lapi

Chapter 6

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Even at 9 the twins were unique. I think I fell in love with them then. As they grew older the brotherly love changed into something deeper, more like we were meant to be together forever. I remember it was on their 16th birthday something changed all of our lives. It was not supposed to be that way, but it was. What was to be a celebration offered a more fulfilling life than any of us could have imagined. Come join our little adventure group! It helps if you are a cute female model.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Fiction   Genie   Polygamy/Polyamory   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Petting   Slow  

Edited by: TeNderLoin

We made it back to the office, dropped the rest of the troop off there then Charlene, Sam and I went to their home to speak with Mama-San Marge.

There was still something about that simple solution that I needed to hear again, this time from Mama. Looking back, as if I did not already know what she would say.

After my feeble attempts to make certain what I thought was really the way I thought things were, Marge said: “Hell, you can’t give them back now. They already think you three are a ‘family unit’, so if I need to sign something, so be it. It won’t make much difference how they feel about you, you know?”

“Yes, I feel the same way about them. It is as though we were always meant to be together. I know it may seem strange but I already think of them as my family.”

Friday, Friday. Sweet Sixteen, don’t you know, the day would be here.

“Well if four of us going for a marriage license seems strange, what do you call all of us going. Marge to sign, Charlie and/or Sam to wed, Mel, Jane, Mona and yours truly. Weird huh?”

Whatever it was the clerk just looked at us, shook her head but asked no questions, for which I let out a deep breath and a sigh. I had been holding my breath.

Things did not get any better though, when she handed Marge the form to sign and left the name blank. Her comment was, “I don’t want to know but when you make up your mind just fill the form in.”

It was a sign, I think, that our life from now on was going to be a might different, and different it would be.

I finally did it. I say ‘I’ instead of ‘we’ because I think my girls were ready, willing but not able to get married since they were eleven. I was the holdup. Looking back I wonder why, when looking at the present I sort of knew why, the little impediment was called the law. Knowing what I do now though I could have have ‘fought the law’ but it would have won ‘one way or another’ anyway.

We were still not ‘out of the woods’, probably never would be; at least not in a Western Country. Having more than one wife was frowned upon, at least legally, but ... twins, well just maybe we...

Right, sure, just my luck, however there just might be a way, if so my legal beagle might join us. I still had hope, yes Money just might do it. Now if I could just find someplace where a few wives was okay to have and needed a new diplomat that would solve a few possible problems for us; until then however, it would have to be an extended honeymoon time. I was no fool this time, I asked my girls where to go, took a vote and handed them the phone to make the arrangements. Jane had taught me a man only need pay the bill and leave the rest to ... whatever they were.

You know what they say about a dream having some truth or realty to it, well I never believed that. No, not until that fateful night when Marge, Mel, Jane, Mona, Charlene, Sam, and some girl I swear I had never seen before were lined up while I was getting ready to do my duty to my new wife, not certain which one she was though.

“Master Jack, Jack Oh Sultan of everything we let you be Sultan of, you had better listen to what we have decided?”

The lyrics of that song were indicative to what the rest of our life together was to be, at least so I thought at the time: It’s a strange, strange world we live in, Master Jack

Yep, strange; I knew it, just knew it, I, Moi, was in trouble, deep shit kind of trouble. I still was not certain whether Charlene or Sam was my wife, the license had a name just scribbled in, Marge most likely wanted to mess with me. They say ‘payback’s a bitch’ so what else could I have expected after so many years with those two. Wait, now I would be with them no longer her problem. What a way to go though.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.