Zhenzhen - an Interlude - Cover

Zhenzhen - an Interlude

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 7

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

Laps needed to be occupied to accommodate the numbers filling the Ambassador's limo when we escaped the Pereire's after-show party. Consuela squirmed in mine while Angelique used Lindy's and of course Michiko had Bob. The only lap of a person not bigger than its occupier, and in fact a tad smaller, was Christa's. Maria sat there, and beside me.

"So you met the old patriarch of the family?" I asked her.

"You mean Simon?" she responded. "More an honored visitor I think. The Pereires are definitely a matriarchy."

"You're right."

"Of course," she smiled smugly.

"What did you think of him?"

"Quite handsome actually."

"For an old fart."

"He's not that old."

"Okay," I said. "Attracted?"

"I suppose. More intrigued. Jealous?"

"No. Why... ?"

"Just teasing. He did seem familiar though, but not like I'd met him. I mean I'd surely remember meeting him. Except I did remember him, but not in the physical plane, not in the real world. A dream actually. An old dream. Adolescent. I swear a knight in shining white armor saving me from the clutches of some demon, snakelike or dragonlike, had his exact face."

"Did you cum?"

"What?"

"In that dream, did you cum from it? Maybe your first?"

"How would you know that?" she gasped.

I looked at those around me, who knew. I got shrugs.

"It happened to me," I finally said.

"Simon made you cum in your dreams?"

We laughed. "No," I said. "Actually Helena way before I met her, but another extremely powerful man had a hand in the encounter."

"Her father," she practically spat.

"Shit," I said.

"What's going on?" asked Christa.

"Nothing," I lied. "Just some really weird coincidences."

"Really weird," said Maria.

"I sometimes," I continued, "get these feelings, these connections which in the real world, in the world we know and expect certain conventions to happen, make no sense. And yet it happens, like magic. Like that feeling you get when you realize you've met your soulmate. How certain you are of it. How you just know without any real logic to back it up. Kind of a cosmic truth or something," I shrugged.

Her belief in soulmates, hers and Helena and I, and Michiko and Bob for that matter, I figured would divert the conversation. Thankfully it worked, actually ending it.

When we arrived at the old hotel Nick and his entourage, including me, had once stayed and where Bob and Michiko continued to stay and the Dutch trio had taken over Nick's suite, we all got out to say our goodbyes. After hugging Bob and Michiko and shaking Christian's hand (he had rode up front with Helen, believe it or not, and had probably ogled her in his not quite subtle way) and getting an odd hug and kiss from Christa who reminded me we'd see each other soon, Maria tugged me aside.

"What was that really about?" she murmured, holding both my hands.

"That was really clumsy of me," I said.

"Joe!" she quietly roared.

I sighed. "It's very complicated and completely unbelievable. It's also a secret very few know. I probably shouldn't have opened that box for you, but I did, and it's out, and I actually think it's okay. I can't talk about it here. It would take too long for one thing. Unfortunately that will make proving it a bit difficult."

"Can you tell me who does know this secret?"

"Easier to list who doesn't in all the people you've met associated with me here. Christa and Christian. Bob and Michiko. JB and Sheila. Vance. Sam and Barnaby. I think that's it."

"Lindy?"

"She kind of came on board when I did."

"And all those amazingly beautiful women, about as perfect as any woman I have ever known, and utterly sexy?"

"They're essential to the secret, Maria."

"And Simon?"

"And Nick."

"Nick. I barely know the man, but he disgusts me."

"Exactly. And how do you feel about Helena?"

Her eyes went wide. "Fuck."

I nodded sadly, once more silently cursing the asshole who had messed up one of his minion's minds. "Speaking of fucking," I struggled to ask, "do you remember what happened when you met Simon?"

"Like I said, I found him intriguing."

"Try to remember the entire time."

"Joe," she muttered a moment later. "I..." She looked confused and a little shaken.

"Have you ... have you pissed since?"

"During, actually. I had to go really badly and Simon showed me to the toilet."

"Anything odd happen?"

"You don't usually remember pissing."

"Unless it's painful."

"You?"

I nodded. "Gonorrhea when I was stupid college freshman."

"Bad boy," she smirked. "Hi," she said to Zhenzhen.

"Sorry," my cute wife said. "Consuela's starting to whine."

"Just a minute more," I said. "Wait," I stopped her from walking away. "Got anything sharp on you?"

Reaching between her thighs, she pulled out an offwhite ceramic dagger that matched her pale skin.

"Gia?" I asked her.

She nodded.

"Let's huddle," I suggested to the two ladies. After we did I asked Maria, "So you do remember anything about the bathroom trip?"

"It's blurry, like I just woke up or something. Yes. White and frothy around my lips. Like I just had a big cum, or..."

"Like some man just came inside you."

"A lot."

"You remember."

She nodded. "I came a lot, too. He was so beautiful. Such a beautiful man. I never thought someone that beautiful would be interested in me. I mean I know I'm pretty, but no model. And words floating into my head like clouds. They helped make me cum. And they disgusted me. Nick. Helena. Other ladies that accompany him. Miwa the dancer. Joe, only you made me cum so hard. I want him to make me cum like that again. I want to remember it better."

"He raped you," I muttered. When she shook her head, I repeated, "He raped you. Do you remember Chris before you had to use the toilet?"

"No. Wait. He looked like he nodded off in his chair. When I returned, he looked completely awake."

"Just like you."

"Joe. I have been raped. I know the trauma. It just doesn't feel like that." Her eyes beaded in tears.

"Okay. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I pulled her into a hug.

"You know I love you Joe," she muttered into my chest.

"I love you, too."

Her head leaned back and allowed me to kiss her. I could feel the emotions on her lips and taste the salty tears. She separated and chuckled. "So what's with the scary knife?"

"A demonstration. Zhen?"

"Feel it, Maria," my wife said, handing the blade to her. "Careful, it's very sharp. No toy. No magic trick."

Maria handed it back, nodding.

"Watch," said Zhenzhen, pulling up the blouse to expose her abdomen and plunging the knife in. "Oomph," was her only expression of pain. Removing it with a wince, she let a startled and amazed Maria watch the wound vanish. "You don't happen to have a tissue?" she asked.

Reaching into her bag in a daze, Maria found a small packet and extracted a couple tissues. Zhenzhen cleaned the knife and the small trickle of blood on her skin.

"What's going on?" Maria asked.

"A lot."

"Please explain."

"I can't. Not now. Later. I promise."

"Text me."

I chuckled. "For this I'm going to have to call you. You Skype?"

"Yes."

"Even better."

"When?"

"Not for a while I'm afraid. I'm travelling. When I'm settled, I'll Skype."

"Text me when," she nodded.

"Of course."

After a lengthy hug and kiss, we separated, our gaze lingering until I entered the limo.

"About fucking time," said Consuela, straddling my lap.

"Such a horny slut," I laughed.

"Only for you," she assured me.

"Right," I chuckled.

When she stuck out her tongue, I enclosed it between my lips. Thus began a night of enclosures. My tongue and my cock in various orifices, lips above and below. The Pereire party had been for celebrating and schmoozing. This was pure celebration, for the musicians for the most part, including Helen and Zhenzhen. I guess I was guest penis. The other two Helen clones even joined us. I suppose Lindy could be considered the guest dancer/choreographer, except she inspired Angelique to compose amazing pieces. She also brought presents, raiding Miwa's room for dildos and harnesses, allowing other ways for deep entrances besides my cock, thank God.

And that beginning in the limo reverberated throughout the night. I hadn't been ready for impaling. While Consuela's naked, wet pussy rubbed against my abdomen, Zhenzhen and Angelique teamed up to strip away the obstructions from my languid penis and then teamed up to make it hard enough to penetrate. Once impaled, with Helen and Lindy on either side of us getting the lusty Spaniard naked and devouring her breasts, my lips keeping hold of her lips and tongue, sometimes just the tongue, and the two ladies between my thighs working around our conjunction with lips, tongues and fingers pleasuring wherever they could reach of the available genitalia, balls and perineum and clit and anuses and so forth, Consuela rode me with short lifts and hard grinds and rolling up and down, all of it intense and unabated by anything, pure lust and need, their overwhelming nature producing a piercing squeal from a convulsing body not all that long after the fucking began.

"Mistress?" said Angelique from below, and I soon found my cock encased in the ancient, extraordinarily skilled pussy of Helen. Hot and tight and gripping me in all sorts of unexpected ways as she posted on it, her eyes on her perfectly beautiful face capturing mine revealing the deepest sadness and a certain joy as well, like greeting an old, long absent friend.

The model action of the night revealed itself: Angelique and Zhenzhen in partnership to bring out the best in the situation. Angelique continued working below as Zhenzhen climbed up beside us and removed Helen's bodice so she and I could enjoy those small, perfect breasts, mine with my fingers and Zhenzhen with her lips. The only interruption from the eye to eye communication between Helen and me occurred when Helen wanted my adorable wife to return her the favor of baring her breasts, and Helen brought those soft, pale young orbs to her mouth, enjoying them thoroughly while still gazing at me, communicating her awareness of my luck, for which I communicated complete agreement.

With a pussy probably more skilled than any in the universe, I wouldn't be leaving it without filling it with cum. She managed the interior and exterior caresses, the muscular milking and the up and down friction, to claim its reward exactly when the limo arrived at the Ambassador's apartment building. That my plentiful and powerful spewing deep inside her brought her to a quiet, shivering climax as well made me happy, and the last eye to eye exchange contained joy. We laughed and embraced and kissed. I'd never known her as a warm being before.

Angelique and Zhenzhen helped me dress, and the two petite women supported me, mostly Zhenzhen with her angel strength, as I stumbled into the apartment building. I thought it odd that Angelique didn't help her mistress, but that wasn't the agenda for the night.

Even though Angelique became a focus of pleasure, being the genius musician who made the brilliant success of the weekend engagement possible, and only Lindy to a much lesser extent got such attention, somehow Angelique and Zhenzhen seemed to attend to me and my needs. Of course, having the only real cock, Angelique's pussy got the most use of it as deserved, but even then, even as I worked to give her the most pleasure possible, it seemed that Zhenzhen worked just as hard at it, knowing the sight of our French beauty having multiple, ever expanding orgasms from my fucking her would thrill me almost as much as her.

And after I finally came inside her, she beckoned for my penis to play with and revive. Zhenzhen drank the mix of juices from Angelique's saturated pussy while Angelique tasted the same thing in her mouth. She got even more of it when Zhenzhen brought a mouthful to her lips to share once the adorable creature had given her one more orgasm. That event coaxed resurrection, and two sharing lips and tongues on me assured it would be a very stiff organ.

Still the center of attention, the other two Helen clones worked together at the pussy Zhenzhen abandoned, licking and sucking, exciting their half-sister but not bringing her another climax. Only when she invited one, and then the other, to straddle her face while I fucked each one doggy style just above her, the first time inside these gorgeous women since I had impregnated them a month before, did she reach peaks of bliss. And again Zhenzhen helped the women get the most of my fucking them, making sure they each got a huge cum.

And what about Lindy, Angelique's wardeness? Reminding me of her instant attraction to Betty when everything first started, she became completely in lust for Helen, another gorgeous blonde. Consuela, probably feeling left out from enjoying my cock by Zhenzhen and Angelique and then her other two half-sisters, joined Lindy in the loving of her Mistress, literally when Lindy brought out a double headed dildo and fucked Helen with it and Consuela climbed behind her with a greased up anal sized strap on and used it to give Lindy a tremendous orgasm.

Not long after, Consuela saw her opportunity at a still hard cock. Tossing aside the strap on, she bounced into my arms. I had to hold her a moment to keep from collapsing onto Angelique's face. Before the French beauty escaped, she placed my cock at Consuela's juicy pussy lips. Only then did the odd partnership of Angelique and Zhenzhen abandon me, heading to Lindy and her moment of being at the center of attention.

Consuela wanted a marathon fuck, and I gave it to her. Starting in my lap, she moved onto her back where I really started pounding into her. She came loudly and appreciatively, and I almost joined her, but she withdrew just in time. The reprieve helped me sustain my erection for her, especially since she rolled me onto my back and began to ride me wildly. I loved cowgirl, only in the chance to watch breasts bouncing or having the best access to them, but it tended to delay my orgasms. The wildness of her bouncing on me managed to lift me to a high plateau of pleasure. When she reversed herself, showing me her sweet ass rather than her lovely tits, and continued to ride, bending forward and finding an angle that really got her off, my plateau sustained, maybe rising closer to climax. When she stilled, and her innards roiled over my cock, the feral instinct of mating and seeding took me over completely. Remaining somehow inside her, I slid from under her until I knelt behind her and rammed her hard and fast with every bit of effort I had left. From hand holds on her hips, just as I began to reach blessed release, I leaned over her, grabbing and pulling a nipple as if I were milking an udder while pressing and rubbing her clit. I actually used the hold on her pussy to pull her back into me while she thrust back as well.

A hard squeeze of the nipple and a hard press of her clit, and with grinding thrusts with each ejaculation, I finally spent inside her, delighting in the buzz and throbs of her pussy when she joined me one more time in ecstasy.

I thought it damned near impossible to get it up again, let alone cum, but my two partners in pleasure proved successful once again. Consuela and I dragged our bodies over to the Lindy centered action. The double headed dildo continued doing its duty, with the blonde clone sharing the fucking with Lindy. My friend got the chance to taste Helen, straddling her head, and Helen seemed to be enjoying it. The partners in my pleasure framed Lindy, busy pleasuring her tits and clit. Helen had a finger in Angelique's pussy, as the French genius faced towards Lindy's middle, lapping at Lindy's clit. But most delightedly, the ancient beauty kissed Zhenzhen and caressed her breasts. She seemed to relish doing both.

But that all changed when the partners saw me approach. They left Lindy, the redhead taking over chores, Consuela languidly helping, and came to me.

"I don't know if even you two can get it up again," I muttered.

They smiled at each other and winked. Offering scrumptious pussies to play with and taste, using every pillow to prop me up and bend my back just enough so that, with their pussies hovering on either side of my head, they could share the duty of sucking me back from the dead.

Even so, it took a while. They were patient. So was I. But those two especially. They were having fun. Giggles and moans emerged from between my thighs. The vibrations these caused added to the thrill of shared fellatio. Two different flavors of pussy doubled the aphrodisiac effect. It took a while, but it was inevitable. They didn't finish with just getting me hard though. They teased me into the realm of cumming. It would still be a lengthy fuck, but it would end in not just Lindy's orgasms, but one last one for me as well.

"He's ready, Lindy," Angelique announced.

"Off, please, lovers. It's my turn for Joe's cock," said Lindy.

Before Helen moved away, she kissed Lindy, tasting herself, and murmured, "That was nice."

"Having fun?"

"Mmm," said the ancient angel with a soft smile, kissing her newest lover one more time.

I climbed between Lindy's thighs. Of course hands, Zhenzhen's, led me in. No resistance, but I did make it slow entering her all the way. Her kisses welcomed me as much as her pussy did. I think she'd become as desensitized as me, so it had to do more with being embraced and literally connected than with fucking. Still, the "get Joe off" partners caressed us, amplifying pleasure, even if it burned low for a while. Zhenzhen worked below, licking pussy and shaft, caressing clit and balls. Angelique worked the upper half, pleasuring Lindy's breasts and kissing both of us in sensitive places like ears and necks.

"What's this about?" I finally asked Lindy, knowing Angelique could hear me as well. "Normally our little slut would be encouraging your pleasure as much or more than mine, and with Helen here, you could say her mistress trumps us."

"It's a way of saying goodbye for a while, silly."

"Goodbye?"

"Of course. Angelique and her sisters won't be in Minneapolis. Neither will I for as long as you're with Christa's lover in Wisconsin. We'll be working in Boston. I'll join you when Nick beckons me for the next Tale. But Angelique won't."

"Why not?"

"My head's exploding with ideas," Angelique explained.

"Why not stay here then?"

"And separate from Lindy? Why do you think I'm so inspired? And Lindy staying here, alone, in Simon's enclave?"

"Definitely not," Lindy shivered, and not because of sex.

"And we can have some time together," Angelique murmured. "She gets to show me her town. Just her and me. And Consuela sometimes. Maybe my slut sister will bring us strange cock, unless that would bother you."

"It can't and it doesn't."

"I won't compare myself to Helena," said Lindy. "And Zhenzhen now. I know you only think it fair that they get what you get, variety in the opposite sex. And I know you're glad they don't. But Joe, my sweet lover and best friend, adding another hard cock to Angelique's and my bed, any cock but yours, might make things more fun or more intense, but it won't be your cock, and it won't be you attached to it. I may taste it and feel it inside me, but I might not."

"Me too," said Angelique.

"But there could be another threesome," I argued, "like the Dutch trio. A much more attentive male than I could ever be, an exclusive partner I could never be."

"No," said Angelique. "No one more attentive. No one could give us what you give us."

"Why not?"

"Because we love you and you love us."

"I do love you."

"We know," said Lindy, pulling me into an intense kiss and quickening the slow fuck a little.

"What about Zhenzhen?" I asked after the kiss, looking at Angelique.

"What about her?" she responded.

"You've paired up to make this night amazing for me. Why?"

Both she and Lindy laughed. "You really can be dense," Angelique said.

"What am I missing?"

"Not her," Lindy giggled, as did her lover.

Angelique finally explained, "How often has Zhen left your side since you two fell in love?"

"Not often," I realized.

"And how did she look when any separation ended no matter how short?"

"Happy?"

"Ecstatic, I'd say," said Lindy.

"Well, I guess, me too." I returned, sounding much less ambivalent than the words would suggest. Sudden awareness at the level of epiphany more like. I heard a squeal and felt a ball intensely sucked, borderline threatening, making it exquisitely pleasurable. I moaned. I crushed my pelvic bone against Lindy's. She moaned too. Gentle lovemaking became hard fucking.

Once she came and recovered, Lindy managed to turn us over, thankfully, since my energy had reached its lowest. Angelique mounted my face as Zhenzhen rode Lindy's strong back. At least one of her hands remained playing with my balls. Fingers eventually found their way into my asshole, discovering the sack that filled with semen. A finger bounced against my shaft while rubbing Lindy's clit. Though a lovely, pale, petite butt hid the activities, I could sense by the angles of both Lindy and Angelique that they made love to each other as I filled their pussies with tongue and fingers or cock.

The pressure on my prostrate brought forth its intended result, taking longer than it usually would what with the many earlier cums and the lateness of the night (well into the morning by then). I surged upward into a pussy still throbbing from an orgasm at its tail end and I think my forceful rise and the heat of my depleted stock of sperm and semen might have lifted it back higher. Other voices joined ours, capping the night perfectly. Even Zhenzhen found a way to rub herself against Lindy's backside to provide release. I tasted Angelique's orgasm while I heard her squeal, plentiful juices filling my mouth.

"Joe" I heard next. "Time to get up." I smiled at my lovely first wife before realizing the bed, seemingly hit by a tornado, only contained me. "We let you rest as long as possible," she explained. "Which means you kind of need to hurry."

"Packing?" I asked.

"All done. Thankfully, you being naked, we packed everything except your outfit today."

"Thanks, sweetheart."

"You're welcome, sweetheart. Now get your butt moving. Shower, but don't linger."

"How long?"

"A half hour. Forty-five minutes at the most."

"Yes dear," I smiled and pulled her into a kiss. Her strength then pulled me out of bed even as our lips remained connected. Naked, I hugged her clad body, linen pants and blouse. She kept it short, crushing her scrumptious tits against my chest but keeping distance from my crusty penis, and gave me a hardy spank when we separated, guiding me towards Zhenzhen's bathroom. There I found a new toothbrush, deodorant and razor, my toiletries already packed away.

Like a line of congratulations at a wedding reception, I found friends, new and old waiting to say goodbye in the lobby. I kissed the ladies' cheeks European style, including Sheila, Mei, Gia, Sam, Michiko and Seraphine, and shook hands with Bob, JB, Vance and Barnaby. Outside I hugged and kissed Consuela and Angelique, the latter a little longer but not quite long enough, before entering the Ambassador's limo. My three wives surrounded me, along with Lindy and Miwa. Up front, surprisingly, sat the Ambassador and Nick.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.