Zhenzhen - an Interlude - Cover

Zhenzhen - an Interlude

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Joe meets his third mate, youngest of all the angels, and finds her intoxicatingly adorable. And her constant companionship shows she finds him equally attractive. Time in Paris reaches its end, with performances by angels and friends. Simon continues his attacks but ends up losing ground against Nick. Please read the other Tales first to understand characters, plot and conventions.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First  

The evening dance went just as well as the others. I felt less nervous and more energized by the large, full auditorium. Even the grandness of the place, the gilded opulence, seemed to fill me with energy. As far as the audience, less their reaction, though Lindy's gestural style almost always generates laughter, it was just their presence inspiring me to my best performance yet, which of course isn't saying all that much.

But afterwards, after Lindy once again wowed them with her solo piece, Naomi and Tash came backstage. "You surprised us," Naomi told me.

"Yeah," said the pretty Goth, smiling beside her. "Our oaf actually looked graceful up there."

"Thanks, I think," I chuckled.

"No really," Tash continued. "I mean, Vance is well trained, and even Sheila knows how to move her body on stage with her experience, but you were as good or even better than them, and you definitely took the focus."

"Is that good?"

"Of course it's good. It's about you, you goof. All the tension, all the drama comes from you. It's just like your play, you know, with that character based on you."

"I know."

"I bet Lindy will want you in your play."

"Definitely," Lindy said. I hadn't noticed her hovering. "If it's okay with you, Joe." She hugged into my side and smiled her wonderful smile.

"Are you kidding? I hoped I could play that role from its inception in my mind. But I'm no Steve Schwartz."

"You're not. You're better for the role. You'll make it more real. But it's good you saw him take it on."

"I agree," I smiled and kissed her.

"Uhm Joe," Tash squirmed a little. "I know it's late, but do you think you could help me with my play?"

"So that's why you complimented me," I quipped.

"Why else," she returned.

"Can I come?" Lindy asked.

"Of course," Tash actually beamed. If Lindy liked it, and directed it, it could be part of the weird showcase Nick planned for my best friend. "Vance will be joining us as well."

"What about his boyfriend?" I asked.

"They actually said bye today," Lindy told us. "The man's a student and makes his money on the weekend working some fancy restaurant. Saturday night and Sunday brunch. They decided to break it cleanly."

"What about Eva and Zhen? Helena took off to be with the Dutch contingent tonight."

"Just her?" asked Lindy.

"Yeah. Less distraction for Christian the letch, I think for Christa more than anyone. She also wants to tell Christa the good news, about her joining her to meet her soulmate. And I think she wants to get to know Maria better."

"Sure," said Tash. "The more the merrier."

I sensed discord. "I suppose Eva doesn't have to come," I guessed the cause. "I kind of promised Zhen she would keep an eye on me, though."

"Why's that?" asked Lindy.

"Uhm..." I blushed. I thought it cute that Zhenzhen wanted lots of cum to run from her pussy when she had to sing to the huge audience, meaning a gathering of semen which abstinence would create. Sex had been relentless lately, so a twenty- four hour break from it wouldn't be a bad idea. But I had no idea how to admit to it, especially to Lindy, for whom Zhenzhen's presence onstage singing essentially happened.

Fortunately Tash's answer spared me. After she and Naomi nodded in silent communication, she said, "Eva can join us. She's fucking hot after all."

"I think Zhenzhen's hotter," Naomi claimed.

"But Helena's the hottest of them all," Tash finished.

Who was I to argue?

Everyone joined in, took voices, except for the author. Tash directed us like a conductor, signaling the length of pauses, or bringing in a voice when overlapping. She wanted to hear the tempo she had in her mind. And she wanted to find the weak places and the places that didn't work at all to edit out. It had become a very long play. In fact, she wanted to find out, with its length, if it should be a play at all. Maybe a novel instead. It had that kind of length and that kind of gravitas and that kind of literary quality. And, even with the length, she hadn't found what she considered a satisfactory ending, and thought that might come from hearing it.

We spent half the night on it. Zhenzhen offered her room because of its size, and its bed proved a godsend, filled with exhausted bodies. Only Tash and I remained awake, lying together at the edge of the bed facing each other and whispering. Her excitement kept her awake and it kept me awake as well.

"It should be a play," I whispered, "maybe with a couple intermissions. Actors can express the nuances, the grayness between good and evil, lies within the truth and truth within the lies. The paradox of evil, coming from a sort of purity of intent, of the evildoer doing what he thinks is best. And the supposed hero having his own selfish intentions. Subtleties you don't want explained in text, nor do you want them so ambiguous, theme becomes lost or misunderstood."

"First," she responded, "I do think it needs to be stripped of fat, more streamlined. Maybe two and a half hours instead of almost four. Second, it will always be left to interpretation once it leaves my hands and wanders into strangers hands. But yes, I think it should be a play."

"You could write an introduction."

"What fun would that be for a director or a dramaturge?"

"If you made it ... expressive of the theme rather than explicit."

"Like a poem?"

"Maybe a fable? Something fun and seemingly completely different, yet expressive of the nuances of language and the grayness of morality, the Yin and Yang of every word we say."

After a long pause, she whispered, "I could go back to the original nightmare, except it wasn't a nightmare, and make it mythological, with Jungian archetypes or something. Place it in an animal kingdom with the animals connoting certain expectations, like rats and rabbits, or wolves and sheep."

"And snakes," I added.

We chuckled.

"Yes, snakes," she said.

She kissed me. We slept.

My wife woke me with a kiss. I had texted her where I'd be. Only Zhenzhen remained in bed with me, cuddled against my back.

"How was it?" I asked her.

"Good," she smiled. "Christa's happy about our plans. And Maria's lovely."

"Yes she is."

"I did have some words with Christian. The man thinks way too much with his cock."

"Still trying for the Promised Land?"

"If you mean my pussy, than yes." She chuckled. "I think I freaked him out with how strong I am. I lifted him out of bed and carried him fireman style into the bathroom, a couple of spanks along the way, set him on the toilet seat and practically choked him. I told him what's what, and he received it like God's command."

"And what was what?" I asked.

"You know. That he had two incredible women who loved him, that they couldn't be more perfect for him, that they wouldn't be out trawling for cock the way he seemed to be trawling for pussy, because they tend to prefer their own sex and only needed a real flesh and blood phallus on occasion, and that it happens to be attached to the man that they love and respect and that made him have the only phallus they would ever need, and their love would make that phallus a lot busier pleasuring them than any other cock ever would. I told him I understood his weakness for gorgeous women, a weakness of his gender, and to have a good hard look at the women who loved him, how gorgeous they both were, and his ridiculous and whiny desire to fuck me or Zhen when we refused him could only end up with his sacrificing the best situation he would ever have in his life."

"And?"

"And I left him there, and his lovers and I had a sweet daisy chain going, and he fucked the right women when he returned to the bed."

"Women?"

"Yep. First Maria came on his cock, and Christa begged for the same, and they both came together. It ended up being quite lovely and loving. The two Chris's passed out, and Maria and I chatted sweetly until she too drifted off to sleep. She actually kept me there for a while, because when I tried to shift from under her body, draped at my side, she complained, so I stayed until she turned in her sleep and found a male body to rest against."

"Sounds sweet," I smiled.

"Very sweet," said Zhenzhen.

"It was," Helena smiled back at us.

"Where did everyone go?" I asked.

"It's well past wake up time for Lindy," Helena chuckled.

"I understand that. But Tash stayed up a bit later, and..."

Helena looked at Zhenzhen, knowing our resolve to store up semen. "Fucking?"

"No," Zhenzhen giggled, "just talking."

"Well, I arrived just as she awoke almost perky."

"Tash perky?" I gasped.

"Yep. She wanted to get right back to writing, but something else might have gotten in her way."

"Something else?"

"Someone else."

"Eva," both Zhenzhen and I said.

"Yeah. Weird, hunh? I mean not so much Tash, because we all know how hot our wife is, and Tash mostly prefers women, but Naomi..."

"It was weird," I began. "From the start, I could see Tash's eyes consume Eva, even as she kept complete concentration on her play. Like the two most basic aspects of her brain, the Dionysian and the Apollonian, if you will, or her brain and her loins, worked at complete synchronicity. It escalated, and became more and more returned by Eva. I think the brilliance of the play had to do with Eva's escalating interest, respect and admiration transforming into lust."

"And Naomi?"

"She could see her lover's interest, her absolute need actually, for Simon's angel. And I think a plea as well. Tash wanted Eva desperately, but would only succumb to her lust if Naomi joined them. After that, wanting to give her genius everything she wants, especially sexually, and having not a speck of jealousy in her system, Naomi searched for her own interest in her supposed enemy, and found it in spades. More escalation."

"Then why not get into it immediately?" asked Helena.

"A mortal's exhaustion?"

"Of course. Let's go see!" Helena went blank.

I didn't need to dress, just put on my shoes and socks. We waited the short time for Zhenzhen to peel off her t-shirt, my t-shirt actually, which hung half way down her thighs and of course looked adorable on her, and to put on panties, shorts and a clingy tank top, looking way to sexy for my poor cock and balls, and hurried down to Tash's apartment.

It didn't surprise me to see Nick at the door fitting a master key into it.

"Keys to the kingdom, I see," I quipped.

He smirked and shrugged. "Benefits of fucking the queen."

Zhenzhen and Nick exchanged Mandarin. "Getting better," she said.

"I'm a quick study."

"No doubt," she giggled.

"Ssh," Helena insisted.

We shushed and crept inside. In bed, Eva rode Naomi's mouth while teaming up with Tash on the Jewish angel's pussy. The two at Naomi's twat kissed, Tash fucking Naomi with fingers as replacements for tongues, Eva's fingers busy strumming Tash's clit and squeezing her nipples, before returning to the shared repast. We watched until the two angels came, and Tash had a quiet shiver as well, before being noticed by them. Actually Eva had given us a subtle wink before.

"Oh," Tash quietly exclaimed.

"Delicious, isn't she?" asked Helena.

"Yes," said both Tash and Naomi, Tash's much quieter.

The raven haired, naked Goth gazed at me. "You don't mind?" she asked.

"Of course not," I grinned. "Even if it mattered."

Eva surprised me by hopping off the bed and standing in front of me, her eyes suddenly sad. "It does matter, Joe," she said, pulling my head down for a kiss. I embraced her and she embraced me tightly back, almost too tightly, but I had no reason to complain.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

She led me to the neighboring office and gestured for me to sit, sitting on my lap. "I love you, Joe. You are the only man I have ever loved, and I believe the only man I ever will."

"I love you, too, Eva, with as much heart as I have for you. But you know how crazy what you said is? You're an angel, immortal, not to mention as beautiful and sexy and brilliant as any woman I have ever met..."

"Except Helena."

"Except for Helena. But that's the point or part of it. You love only me, but I love several women, most especially my three wives. And like I said, you're probably about the most desirable woman on the planet. And I'm just a fucking mortal. Taller than most, yes. I have a higher percentile of size of cock. Brains too, I suppose, but even if I'm up in the 95% range of intelligence, which I'm probably not, that means 5% of a billion people or whatever are smarter than me. And as far as appearance, maybe the 50 percentile of guys my age."

"At least sixty," Eva quipped.

I just shook my head. "Okay, I'm a pretty good writer, but not exactly exceptional. The only thing I'm probably better at than any mortal is my fucking potency. Where's the attraction in that?"

"So you don't think you deserve my love?"

"I don't deserve any of your love, not Helena, not Zhenzhen, not Angelique, not..."

Eva's laugh interrupted me. It was loud and she bent back in my arms to release it. "How many more?" she smirked.

"A couple?"

"Only a couple?"

I bowed my head. "More."

"A few more. Joe, do you think I deserve your love?"

"What? Of course."

"Even if I was a whore for my father, fucking horrid men to gain him favor? Or wilting jock's cock's with my laughter? Or letting sweet nerds twist in the wind with heartbreak after stealing their ideas, again for my father, knowing they'll never have the likes of me? What?" she said after I laughed.

"Just comparing Arthur Miller's wife to the one before her, Marilyn Monroe."

She laughed. "I actually take some comfort in that."

"I thought you might," I said. "Did you actually break those nerd's hearts?"

"Yes?"

"Really?"

"Well, the first. After that I learned to make sure they knew they only had me for a time, and of course there'd be a trade, information rather than favors or money,"

"Like with Helena," I said.

"Exactly."

"You know that was all about training," I pointed out. "Nick's weird way to train his angels to fit the lovemaking to the man, and to be very good at it, which, like with you, I get the benefit."

"You don't think, of your three wives, only our innocent Zhen deserves you?"

"No I don't. However much a man might see a woman's past as degrading, I just don't see it that way. I see who they are, who you are. There may be sadness in your past, or guilt or regret, but I only want you to get over that, to be happy, with me. So, not to stomp on a dead horse, you learned not to hurt your nerds from that first mistake?"

"Yeah, but you know they had to miss me, no matter how carefully I kept their eyes open. Father actually preferred it that way."

"So you could dip back in for further information later."

"Yes."

"Bullshit."

"He told me..."

"I'm sure he did after the fact."

A half grin, a nod and a quick kiss showed me she liked initiating the change.

"So," she sighed, "getting back to why I brought you here. You think I should leave you because you don't deserve me?"

"I guess I'm too selfish, but please don't leave me. It would devastate me. Even more, it would devastate Helena."

"Maybe I'm selfish, too, but it would devastate me as well. Okay?" After I nodded, she continued, "So I love you, for whatever irrational reason it may be, love being irrational in its entirety, but mostly because we care for each other." I nodded again. "So never ever think if something I do has consequences effecting you, that it wouldn't matter. Understand?"

While I nodded once more, Tash entered the office, looking damp and sexy in a cotton tank top and shorts, both black of course. "I need to work," she said.

We hopped off her seat, and gave her a kiss after she sat, which she received with a surprisingly sweet smile. "You guys can stay if you want," she said. "Your wife and Naomi are teaming up on Zhenzhen."

"The bitch," I muttered as I settled on the futon beside Eva. Tash didn't notice, becoming immediately enthralled by her play, but Eva did.

"Which bitch?" she asked.

"Zhen. She wants me chaste until her performance tonight, and gets to cum like crazy from very capable hands."

"And lips and tongues. Probably noses and thighs and pussy and..."

"Fuck you," I muttered.

"Good idea. Revenge." She straddled my lap and kissed me.

"I ... promised," I sighed once the kiss ended.

"I know, sweetie. Where were we?"

"You want to get off my lap?"

"No. Why? Too heavy?"

"I can't win," I chuckled.

"Of course not. You're a mortal, and a man. So where were we? Oh."

"What?" I asked, trying desperately not to react to her pussy pressing against the bulge at my crotch. Even clothed, I could feel the heat. And her incredible tits could not help be in my vision, even in the lower periphery. And she was the most gorgeous California Beach Blonde in existence.

"I have only one example of you not approving my action, though I guess, unfortunately, I had no choice."

"You mean when you restrained Helena during Simon's attempted attack on me?"

"Maybe two then, but I didn't really follow through that time."

"Oh."

"Yeah."

"Shit. Do you want to dwell on that?"

"I kind of have to, because I want you to know how I felt."

"You decided your father did rape you?"

"I didn't resist him. But I didn't want him to fuck me, except maybe I did, you know, just because I had wanted it before, and this was probably a chance, maybe the only chance, to actually experience it."

"It was rape," I said. "I can see the trauma. It makes me want to kill him, even if he is your father. Before, when you were a teen, when sex became a preoccupation in your mind, and your father represented the most beautiful male in existence, and you wanted him to bust your cherry, and not the asshole he probably forced on you, maybe that wouldn't have been rape, although legally and morally it would have been. Even later, when it might have been less illegal or immoral, you might have had that horny need, an Elektra complex or whatever, and you got juicy just looking at him, it would have been less a rape. He forced himself on you as some kind of fucked up punishment, like the Serbians did to Moslem women, or invaders rape the vanquished enemy for time immemorial."

"I know," she murmured, tears coursing down her cheeks. "Your disapproval makes me see the truth of it."

"But ... it wasn't your fault."

"I know that, silly," she chuckled through her sobs. "It just makes it so much more significant, so much more something I need to struggle through, the pain and, like you said, the trauma, because it hurt you, too, my love. I never want to hurt you if I can help it. But I will never lie to you, even if it causes you pain. Do you understand?"

"But then I'm causing you pain, or extending it."

"Exactly!" she exclaimed. "Loving you and Helena and now Zhenzhen gives me more pleasure and pain than I have ever felt, and it's truly amazing. I'm an angel, remember? And probably worse, I'm Simon's angel and his daughter."

"Wow," I exclaimed, getting it completely. "Thank you." I kissed her deeply, expressing all my love for her.

When it broke, she giggled. "That's like me thanking you for fucking me."

"True," I laughed, "you egotistical bitch."

"Hey, I can't help it if I'm one of the sexiest women in history. It's kind of my birthright."

"Amen," Tash sniffled.

"Sorry to distact you," I said.

"Not a problem. The whole rape thing kind of couldn't be ignored. Simon really is a motherfucker."

"He fucked my mother," Eva replied unsteadily. "But daughterfucker might be more apropos." She burst into sobs. The most effervescent woman I ever met bursting into sobs had to be one of the most disturbing things I ever experienced. I settled her onto her back. I lay on one side of her and Tash on the other as we comforted her and reassured her with our love. Both of us tasted her salty tears and her emotion heated lips.

Minutes later, my love gazed into my eyes. "Fuck me Joe. Fuck him out of my mind."

A second of hesitation revealed the ludicrousness of any objection, especially a silly one. Standing, I stripped quickly, whispering to Tash to go tell Zhenzhen about the situation. After a quick kiss, she nodded and left. I climbed between Eva's perfect thighs, felt her wetness, slick but not slick enough to counter rape, spat into my palm to help smooth the way, coating my cock the best I could, aimed it and pushed.

"Yes, Joe. Fuck me."

"I'd rather make love to you," I told her, easing in and out, slowly deepening the thrusts, inching in as gradually as possible.

By the time I became completely encased within her lively vagina, I saw my love turn her head from our eye to eye gaze and smile. "I'm glad you're here, my loves. Just watch Joe make love to me."

I saw my two other wives nod, Zhenzhen sitting naked in Helena's naked lap, though a robe separated Helena's butt from the padding of the chair.

Tenderly squeezing her nipples, my eyes fused with hers once more, communicating my absolute love for her. Our unity continued lower, where her lifts met my thrusts. Just as our speed gradually climbed, my path became slipperier. "So good," she murmured. "So good to me." Her hand pulling on the back of my head gently brought my lips to hers, and the kiss followed the rest of our union in intensifying. By the time it became fast, hard and chaotic, I knew this would not be one of the longer joinings, especially compared to recent ones. I could feel her interior begin to ripple and her body begin to stiffen. When she arched and moaned into my mouth, I didn't need to let go resistance, because the piquant desire for my balls to release their content arrived at that moment. Waves of pleasure struck us both, manifested in undulations grinding pelvic bones and relaxing. Fucking motion, yet an altogether different phenomena. One of release rather than friction.

When we came down from our cumming, our wives had joined us, kissing us and caressing us and pressing their bodies against us on the narrow futon.

Several minutes of shared love passed before I heard a giggle. "I knew you couldn't make it," Zhenzhen pronounced.

"Unfair," I complained, causing the other angels to join in with Zhenzhen expressing their amusement.

Of course that broke the moment, with perfect timing. Shared love completely expressed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.