Heather-Willow Book II - Cover

Preview

Heather-Willow Book II

by gorp

Copyright© 2015 by gorp

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa, Fa/Fa, Consensual, NonConsensual, Slavery, Fiction, Oral Sex, Anal Sex, Sex Toys, Caution,

BDSM Sex Story: This is the continuation of Willow. Slavery is practiced by the rich and encouraged by the government. Heather is just beginning her journey in bondage while Willow continues her adventures. Both are guided by Page who experiences challenges all her own. Will Lord Blackmon return? Will the evil Master Lobo find Page? Who is Madame Carronade? How will Carl be changed by his experiences? Read and find out!

This is the second book of the Lord Blackmon series. If you have not read Willow STOP and read Willow first! This picks up the story and characters right where Willow left off.

Before reading, please understand that this is a work of fiction. The extreme nature of the setting, a time where slavery sanctioned by the government and society, is not sanctioned by the author. This is a horror/suspense novel, treat it as such.

You have been warned.

The themes include violence, slavery, sexual situations, and violent death. If these are themes that you do not want to read about, please don't read this and please don't vote. Vote based upon plot development, character development, action and readability.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.