To Love Honor and Obey
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Shani 34

Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Arthur is a father with old fashioned ideas. He insists that his son's fiancee accept his principles, and shows her how he has kept his wife faithful and content all these years. Using a cane. The prospective daughter in law accepts his standards, so Arthur teaches his son how a man should discipline his wife. His mother has to train David how to keep a girl happy with his penis

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Spanking  

With the wedding date approaching, David's big concern was the need for a stag night. His friends were urging him to nominate a date and venue, they wanted to get him drunk and he suspected they intended to organise strippers. But he dreaded being made to do something that would show his friends his continuing problem of premature ejaculation. For some months now his mother had been helping him with that problem, but he knew he would fail hopelessly after a few beers when being cheered on by a gaggle of his drunken mates and with a semi naked young girl sitting on his lap wriggling. What to do?

Two weeks before the proposed date for the stag night, David was surprised when Mrs Nancy Davies called and asked if she could come to see him privately. On previous visits, Nancy had been accompanied by her friend Mrs Alice Chambers. Just a week ago he had thrashed, then fucked, both women, and sent them home apparently happy, although their climaxes owed more to his skilled use of his girlfriend's vibrator than to his improving staying power.

He asked Nancy what this was about, but she was reluctant to explain why she wanted to see him, just insisting that she didn't want Alice, or their other mutual friend Mrs Elisha Harris, to be present. Even more intriguingly, she asked if David's fiancée Belinda, and his parents, could all be out when she came. "I'm sorry to be so secretive, David, but I really don't want anyone else to know about this."

Not long ago he would have been too shy and scared to allow such an unplanned visit, but he had gained a lot of confidence recently and now felt that he could handle Nancy on his own, without his mom or dad in the background. So he fixed a time during the day, took the afternoon off work, and sent his mom out shopping without explaining why, just saying he wanted her out of the house for three hours. In the past, his mother would have insisted on knowing what he was up to, but his recently acquired forcefulness inhibited and excited her, and she agreed at once.

When David opened the door and found not just the middle aged lady he was expecting, but also a much younger woman whom he hadn't seen before, he was a bit taken aback, but invited them in and had them sit side by side on the sofa in the living room. Both were in dresses, mid thigh length, tight fitting with nice cleavage showing. Knowing Mrs Davies, he was confident she would be in stockings with suspenders, and he wondered about the younger woman, although it looked as though her legs were bare. Either way, when he sat opposite them he was offered an enticing view of lovely legs on display.

Nancy explained that the girl was Jessica, her teenage daughter. She started trying to explain why they had come to see him. Clearly intensely embarrassed, she was stammering as she talked. She got as far as explaining that because of her husband's snoring, she had her own bedroom, which her husband never enters. A couple of days ago she was standing with her skirt raised, examining in the mirror the stripes on her ass from her last visit to David. But suddenly Jessica walked in and saw what she was doing, and more importantly saw the marks on her mother's bottom.

At this point Nancy became too embarrassed to continue so Jessica took over.

"As mom said, I walked into her room, and she was standing looking at her rear in the mirror. I could see at once that the marks across her bum were from a cane, I've seen pics of caned girls on the internet. I knew dad wouldn't have done that, so demanded to know who she was seeing. Eventually she told me about you, and I was worried what she was getting into. When she admitted that you have tied her up, I was really scared that she could be putting herself in danger, meeting some unknown disciplinarian and letting him do what he wanted with her. She assured me you are nice, and can be trusted, and finally she agreed to let us meet, if you would agree to it. So here we are, and I want to know about you, and what you are doing with my mother."

David recognised that both women were stressed. Nancy was wildly embarrassed that her daughter had discovered her wicked vice, and had been dreading this interview where her daughter would discover all about why she had started visiting David. Jessica was on edge because she had never before discussed such things as discipline and spanking with a man. She had seen a lot about it on the internet, and had talked about it with her girl friends, with much strained joshing and sometimes nearly hysterical laugher as someone proposed some wildly improbable scenario involving one, or all, of them, being tied up and fucked hard, maybe by a gang of bikie men!

But none of her friends claimed to have been actually tied up or spanked, let alone caned. Now Jessica knew her mother had experienced both, and Jessica wanted to learn more about the man who was doing these things to her mom. She had spent many nights in bed unable to sleep, thinking about such things and wondering what it would be like to be at the mercy of a strong stern man. Her main fantasy was to be tied helpless, knowing that she was about to be raped. Inevitably her fantasies always involved a man about the age of her father. Her own dad never featured in those fantasies, but sometimes one or other of her girlfriends' fathers did.

Anyway, now she had met the man involved, and he seemed to be remarkably normal. He was much younger than she had been expecting, and seemingly rational and not at all frightening. For a few moments nobody spoke. Then David asked, "So, Jessica, do you want to watch what I normally do to your mom?"

The girl nodded, clearly nervous and shy, but undoubtedly excited at the prospect.

"Stand up, Nancy, take your daughter up to the punishment room and show her around. Then put yourself over the whipping bench." David and his dad had recently dedicated one of the back bedrooms as a special room where Mr Wilson could take his wife even when Belinda was in the house, and where David could practice with any of the women now entering his life. "Jessica, when your mother is ready, raise her dress over her back and take her panties down to mid thigh. I will come up and join you shortly."

But first David went to his dad's study and flashed up the computer. He wanted to watch, and record, Jessica's first exposure to the special room, using the hidden camera that his dad had installed a couple of weeks ago. He watched as Nancy placed herself nervously over the bench, which had a raised leather cushion on the front edge, so any girl bending over it found herself lying with her bum already elevated. There was even a strap that could be put over the girl's waist to tug her upper body down, canting the bottom beautifully.

David watched as Jessica obediently lifted her mother's skirt up over her back then hitched her panties and drew them down to mid thigh. From the way the panties initially stuck in Nancy's crotch, he, and her daughter, could tell that Nancy was already very aroused. David watched in amazement as Nancy instructed her daughter how to secure her wrists and ankles to the bench, and then told her how to apply the waist strap and cinch it tight! He really had not expected Nancy to tell her daughter to do those things without him instructing her to do it!

Anyway, it was time to go up and deal with the two women. He went upstairs and along the corridor, and opened the door to the punishment room. Thanks to her daughter, Nancy was, of course, now well secured, able to move her head and not much more. Jessica was standing beside the bench, looking pale but excited.

"There's a tawse on the wall behind you, Jessica. Go fetch it, then give your mother half a dozen swats with it."

Jessica shuddered as she took down the heavy two tailed leather strap, and tapped it across her mother's bare bottom. David told her that wouldn't count, she had to hit harder. The girl tried again, and this time Nancy gasped. "That's better. Now give her five more like that." David was watching Jessica's face, trying to judge how she was responding. Was spanking her mom exciting her? More importantly, did she also want to experience being tawsed, or even caned?

When the six swats had been given, Jessica turned to David, still holding the tawse, looking flushed.

"I normally give her a few minutes to recover from the tawsing before I start with the cane. The tawse gets the blood flowing in the bottom, and reduces bruising."

"So what do you do while you wait?"

"Actually I like to stroke her clitoris, without letting her orgasm. Would you mind if I do that?"

Jessica flushed, but muttered, "No, do it."

David stepped close behind Nancy and slid a hand in between her legs. Nancy groaned! "So, Jessica, let's you and me talk. What do you want out of this visit, now you know that I'm not a savage woman-hater."

Jessica couldn't take her eyes off what his fingers were doing to her mother, whose hips and bum were now visibly writhing against the restraining strap. "Not sure. Are you going to spank me too?"

"Do you want to be spanked?"

"I'm not sure. But yeah, alright. Not too hard, though, is that okay?"

"Perhaps a nice over-the-knee hand spanking," David said, trying to make it sound the most natural thing for a girl to accept from a man she had only just met. Jessica didn't say anything, but she gave a small nod of her head. David took her hand and led her over to a high backed armless dining chair. "Would you like to take your dress off, so it doesn't get creased?" She nervously turned her back, inviting him to help her with the zip. As he drew it down, exposing her lovely bare back with just a white bra strap crossing the brown flesh, he forced himself to take it slow.

He was sure the girl was terrified. Jessica kept glancing across the room to where her mother was helplessly waiting for the cane, until David told her to focus on him. He pushed her dress down, exposing white full brief little girl panties. Pushing the dress down to her ankles, he helped her step out of it. He sat, and took her left hand, and drew her into position on his right side.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.