Chatty Cathy Hits a High Note - Cover

Chatty Cathy Hits a High Note

Copyright© 2016 by harry lime

Chapter 1

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Teenagers find novel ways to have fun.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Teenagers   Consensual   Incest   Cousins  

One of my favorite places to visit on the weekends was my cousin's house on the other side of the bridge.

It was a pretty long walk for a city guy but I found out that if you hit a good stride and maybe even sang a song to keep you moving fast it was a lot faster than it was the first time I walked it. I learned that style of walking from a weird guy from Germany that lived in a single room apartment with a big mattress on the floor and a bathroom shared by one and all down the hall. His English wasn't that good but he always smiled and seemed focused on building muscles on top of his muscles. His other love was skiing and he had three different pairs of skis standing in the corners of the tiny room. I kept my thoughts to myself but it seemed strange that he had such super expensive equipment in a room with no furniture but had such luxuries in the corners.

He was good at telling us stories of his Native Germany and the mountains with the snow and the ski trails that went on forever. I had always thought of Germany as the place where the Nazis came from and they all carried guns and figured out ways to kill us Americans. Well, at least, everyone except Helmut who was only interested in skiing. I have to be honest and tell you that I had no desire to ever climb up a mountain and stick those things on my feet and come down so fast that my head would just spin at the thought. A lot of the others thought it was a swell idea and Helmut took them up the mountain with him every chance he had. They laughed at me for being a pussy and not having the balls to do something dangerous. That was so ludicrous that it didn't even bother me because just walking out on the mean streets was dangerous enough for normal people.

I have to apologize because I started this story about that crazy broad Chatty Cathy and here I am talking about Helmut. Well, Helmut will have to wait for another day. Let's get back to the weirdest girl I ever met called Chatty Cathy.

Of course, her name wasn't Chatty Cathy. That was just a made up name her girlfriends gave her because she completely took over any conversation on any subject at any time day or night. It was like she was given this gift of gab that went on like a switch putting the lights and she had no control over it.

Her real name was Katherine Kennedy and she was a real redhead with freckles and the greenest eyes I had ever seen. You wouldn't think such a pretty girl would be so talkative. I mean all she had to do was just sit there with her mouth shut and give the nod to any boy she took a liking to because they all flocked around her like moths to the light. I have to confess that at first I was one of them as well, but I changed my attitude when I got introduced to her mouth.

The only good feature of her constant chatter was that you could get a good look at her mouth with her lips moving non-stop and her tongue just dancing around to beat the band. I had this incredible urge to hold her head in place and fill her mouth with my cock knowing it was a surefire way to cut off the barrage of words.

A couple of my female cousins took me behind the barn for a forbidden cigarette along with the constantly talking Cathy and we passed it around because they were like special treasures banned from our mouths until we were full grown adults and could puff away like little smokestacks.

My cousins, Amy and Heather were sitting cross-legged and I could see right up their bare legs to their undies and noticed they both had a visible line down the middle that must have been their vaginas or at least the slit that hid their vaginas. I wasn't all that sure about the geography of the whole thing because of lack of opportunity for a silly sixteen year old boy. Both of my cousins were a year older than me and I wondered if they had ever let a boy touch them down there. It seemed pretty likely because I suspected they both knew I was scoping out their pussies from only a couple of feet away and they didn't seem to mind in the least little bit.

Chatty Cathy had her knees up high and I couldn't help but look down and all I could see was a mess of hair and something pink in the middle like a pink ribbon slicing the fuzzy red hair right in two. Then I saw the circular brown eye peeking out at me from the back end and I knew I was looking straight at Chatty Cathy's asshole. Of course, I had an instant hard-on and my two sharp cousins didn't miss a trick. They were both giggling and nudging Chatty Cathy to let her know her effect on my wayward cock.

She never stopped talking and merely spread her knees a little wider much to my cousin's amusement and my frustration. My two naughty cousins had their sinful fingers right down in their panties fooling around like I wasn't even there and it was the most normal thing in the world. I was still in shock at the fact Chatty Cathy didn't have any undies covering her business but I certainly wasn't complaining. I was a little older than Chatty Cathy because I was almost seventeen just like my two female cousins, Amy and Heather. They weren't twins but there was only eleven months between them and making everyone think they actually were twins but obviously not identical.

Amy was the shy one but she usually followed along with whatever Heather did even it meant showing her business to boys that were cousins as well. They were both peeking up Chatty Cathy's skirt and whispered to her behind their hands that she had "forgotten" her panties. It just rolled off her back like rain on a duck and she didn't even try to hide her goodies from my increasing interest. It was better than a video for sex education 101 at the high school.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.