A Girl and Her Genie - Cover

A Girl and Her Genie

by DragoTime

Copyright© 2016 by DragoTime

Fantasy Sex Story: What happens when a genie and her mistress don't get along? (Prequel to "A Boy and his Genie")

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Teenagers   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Genie   Oral Sex   Nudism   .

Author's message: This is a short prequel to my story "A Boy and his Genie". Spoilers obviously for that.

Sophie Swift woke up slowly. She was sprawled out on her bed, and from what she could tell, she was naked. That was strange, she thought. She normally wore her pyjamas. Sophie thought back to the weird dream she'd had last night. She'd dreamt that an old man had given her a lamp with a genie, and that the genie had had sex with her. Twice. With only a break for dinner in between. It was a really vivid dream though. Her pussy was still tingling a little bit.

Sophie opened her eyes, and saw that her bed was in complete disarray, with the mattress dislodged, and the bedsheet and the pillows on the floor. The duvet was on top of her, and she looked around the room.

"Woah, that was a REALLY intense dream," she said. She sat up, and attempted to get out of bed, before something caught her eye. Sitting over on her desk was a shiny, golden, oil lamp. "Is that ... no..."

Sophie put on her dressing gown, and walked downstairs.

"Morning Mistress." Sophie looked up, and, in her half-asleep state, she could just about make out the naked Alexis, reclined on the sofa. Around her were quite a few DVD boxes, two pizza boxes, and some empty cans of coke.

"Oh my God..." Sophie said.

"Ooo, you're a cheery one, aren't you?" Alexis said, sitting up. "Yes, I'm real. No, you weren't dreaming all that."

"How ... how did you know what I was thinking?" Sophie asked. "Did you ... read my mind?"

"No, you're just human. Predictable."

"I'm not that predictable!"

"No, I suppose not. I expected you to have a better DVD collection."

"Have you been up all night watching DVDs!?"

"Not all night. I ordered pizza, and gave the delivery boy a few extra inches for his tip, if you know what I mean. I played a few rounds on Call of Duty too. And then I just browsed the web for a bit. Seriously though, your DVD collection is awful. You have no taste at all."

"Oh, and you do?"

"I like to think so. And while we're on the subject, have you not heard of Blu-Ray?"

"What are you even doing here? I thought genies lived in their lamps?"

"Yeah, I do, but I've had millennia to get used to that place, so I figured I'd look around your house. Not quite the mansion my last Master lived in, but I suspect that'll be changing soon."

"What do you mean?"

"I told you, humans are predictable. First they ask me to prove my powers, so I generally strip them naked, like I did with you. Then they ask me for money, sex, and some sort of social boost, like getting a better job, or becoming King of Prussia. The only bit that differs is the order. I've already given you sex, so I'm guessing money next. Or revenge on someone you don't like. Some bitch at school keep picking on you? I'll make her beg you for mercy."

"This is still WAY too weird for me."

"Mistress, I promise you, once you've made a few more wishes, you'll realise having a genie is the best thing ever."

"But you're not a genie! I mean ... what happened to the whole Arabian get up? And why's a genie talking about DVDs and Call of Duty!?"

"Wow, and here I was hoping I wouldn't have a racist Mistress."

"I'm not racist!"

"And another thing, why shouldn't I talk about DVDs and Call of Duty!?"

"Well, it's just not what you expect when you meet a genie."

"I bet you got all your ideas about genies from movies, right? Negative stereotypes, all of them. We don't all pop out of our lamps and sing our Masters' praises. We don't all spend 10,000 years locked away. We don't all burst into spontaneous musical numbers, unless we get really drunk. My last Master was a soldier who found me at the end of World War II! I served him for nearly 60 years, and before that I served a lovely German lady. Before her I was with an English lady, and before that an English widower. I'm more familiar with modern technology than you ever will be! I can remember the Wright Brothers' flight! 29th October 1966, I was practically in tears when Ben and Polly watched the Doctor collapse! July 20th 1969, I watched with pride as that little species I've had the pleasure of knowing for millennia made it to the moon! May 25th 1983, I dressed as a Wookiee to go and see Return of the Jedi! November 1989 I watched with yet more pride as hundreds of East Germans demanded to be let through the wall! 1996, I sent my first e-mail!"

"Alright, I get-"

"I've got a bloody Twitter account for God's sake!"

" ... Bloody?"

"You spend long enough in a place you pick up some stuff."

"Look, Alexis, I'm sorry, but-"

"No no, you've made it yourself quite clear. Apparently, I'm not what you want from a genie. I'll be off then."

"Alexis, wait..."

But it was too late, and Alexis had turned back into a cloud of light-blue smoke, and float upstairs to Sophie's bedroom. Sophie tidied up, just as her mother came downstairs.

"Morning mom..." She said.

"Morning Sophie. What's wrong? You look sad."

"Oh ... nothing..."

"Sophie Swift, I've known you all your life. I know when you're sad."

"Mom, I'm fine!"

"Is it about a boy?"

"No!"

"Well you know I'm here to talk if you want to."

"Yes mom, but I don't want to talk."

"Alright, alright. But you know, I'm here if you do."

"Mom!"

"Okay, okay..."


Alexis reached for her diary, and laid back as she wrote in it.

"So my new Mistress is a real ungrateful bitch. Last night I made her cum her brains out, and yet now she's all "You're not a real genie", just because I don't dress like some slutty harem girl and talk like I'm from the 12th century. I can just tell I'm not going to like the next few decades."


Alexis was about to write some more, before she felt a familiar tug, and her vision was filled with clouds of smoke, before she found herself stood in Sophie's room.

"What do you want?" Alexis asked, annoyed.

"Alexis, look, I'm sorry for what I said," Sophie said.

"Save it, just tell me what you want so I can go back to my lamp."

"I want my genie to not hate me."

"Too bad. Now make your wishes."

"Alexis, don't be that way..."

"I'm waiting."

"Alexis, look, I'm really really sorry about what I said. I didn't mean to offend you. I'm just not exactly used to dealing with a genie."

"Whatever."

"Alexis, please. I've said I'm sorry."

"Fine then, you're forgiven I suppose. Now what do you want?"

"I want to get laid."

"Alright then, lay down."

"No, I mean I want to fuck a guy. I wanna lose my virginity."

"What guy?"

"I dunno ... Someone from my school I guess."

Alexis stuck out her hand, and Sophie's phone flew into it. She started flicking through it.

"Let's see ... Timmy Roberts?" She asked.

"No way."

"John Hart?"

"Pretty sure he's gay. Also, are you going through my Facebook profile?"

"Yes. Matt Evans?"

"Nerd."

"And you're not?"

"Alexis!"

"Oh alright. Robert James?"

"Obvious stoner."

"Andy Fredricks?"

"Baldy."

"Mark Wilson?"

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.