A Very Pleasant Evening at the Ballpark - Cover

A Very Pleasant Evening at the Ballpark

Copyright© 2015 by XofDallas

Chapter 2: A Very Pleasant Evening at the Ballpark (Continued)

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: A Very Pleasant Evening at the Ballpark (Continued) - Going to see a major league baseball game on a beautiful weekend day. What could be more wholesome and innocent than that?

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Hypnosis   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   MaleDom   Light Bond   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism  

The next couple of innings passed in a pleasant glow. Jenny was still a bit tipsy, but she was happy, comfortable with herself (finally), and very into both the game and me. And of course, the little bitch couldn't resist continually asking me how my nuts were.

I just smiled and said they were fine. Payback's a bitch, and especially so if it's a surprise!

At the start of the ninth, when the eager-to-be-firsters started streaming for the exits, I led Jenny up the steps one last time, to more stares – annoyed or uncomfortable from many of the women, and longing from the men – and the rest of the women.

Jenny, by this point, was oblivious to the stares, although she was still being very careful to hide that she was completely nude under her skirt. I just smiled and led her to the bathrooms, telling her to go pee again, and to put her hair up into a ponytail. When she emerged, she was still happy and comfortable. We continued to stroll down the mezzanine to the corner behind home plate.

There was something there I'd always wanted to see, and I wanted her to see it too – the Club Bar, strategically located between the lower and upper levels, right behind home plate. We went up some stairs to the entrance, and then through some oak doors and up a double-wide set of steps heavily carpeted in red burgundy, to a very wide landing holding a hostess' podium flanked by two young, well-dressed, and very large and well put together men. Can you say, "High-class bouncer?"

They smiled at us and asked how they could help, and I told them neither of us had ever been to the Club Bar, and we just wanted to see it. The elder of them graciously waved us on. I smiled when I caught them admiring Jenny's legs and ass as she went up the second set of steps to the bar proper.

The bar was nice, and well-appointed, but with the exception of the section with windows overlooking the stadium, it was what it was – a sports bar with numerous TV's, noisy, and designed to separate patrons painlessly from their cash while plying them with enough alcohol that they either wouldn't notice or wouldn't care. After four or five minutes, I could tell Jenny'd had enough of a look-see, so we headed back down the steps.

I made it a point to thank the two bouncers at the landing for letting us in. The younger of the two smiled and said, "No problem! The game's almost over anyway, and a lot of people have cleared out. I hope you enjoyed it!"

We waited until no one was coming down from the club and walked to the steps with my arm around Jenny's back. As we arrived at the top of the stairs, I reached down and grabbed the hem of her skirt and pulled it up to the middle of her back, still holding her in my arm. She stopped, startled, and looked up at me questioningly.

"Master?"

"Shush. They were nice to us, and I'm using you to reward them for their kindness."

I glanced back to see them both watching with huge grins on their faces as we started down the steps, and gave them a wink. Then I turned my attention to my little girl as she burrowed her head into my chest.

At the bottom of the steps I pulled Jenny into an alcove, dropped her skirt and smoothed it down over her cute butt, caressing it as I did. She kept her face pressed to my shirt, and muttered, "I can't believe you did that!"

I gently put my finger under her chin and raised it till she looked up at me.

"Sweetie, I told you I would use your body for my pleasure and benefit, and for the pleasure of others if it did not violate the limits we set. I've used it tonight to bring pleasure to those two bouncers, and to every male who got to watch you walking up and down the steps to your seat."

"I also told you I would take you places you've always dreamed of going, but couldn't get to because you couldn't go there by yourself. You've told me your fantasies of being watched, being used, and your body being appreciated by others while you were helpless and not in control."

"Tonight, I took you to the ballpark and a baseball game, and I think you had a grand time. I know I did! But I also took you to some of those places you can't go by yourself, and I think, deep down, that's been even more fulfilling to you, tonight."

Jenny wrapped her arms around me and gave me a fierce hug. While she was doing it, I reached down and slipped my hand beneath her skirt and my fingers to her delicious little honeyed quim, collecting the dew I knew I'd find there. At her moan, I slowly pulled my hand away and brought them to her mouth.

When she saw them, she sucked them right in, mewling. I looked into her eyes as she sucked, and said, "Let's get to the van, little one. I still want to use you, but now exclusively for my pleasure."

I took Jenny's hand in mine, and we started walking out with the now dwindling groups of people and towards my minivan. In actuality, though, Jenny was walking as fast as she could, tugging me toward the van like an excited child would tug a parent toward the candy shop.

If you're uninformed and thinking about the perfect BDSM vehicle, a Dodge Grand Caravan likely would not be what you would think of first, or even thirty-first. Nevertheless, they're wonderful vans for the exercise of Dominance.

They're roomy, and the back glass is tinted enough that you can't readily see in without an interior light on, but can see in if the interior's lit. They can hold up to six active adult partiers, and those partiers can all be horizontal if the back seats have been removed. The floors are carpeted, and have all sorts of anchor points available to tie a cute little girl down, especially if the seats have been removed. And the stereo system's good. So ... what's not to like?

Mine was parked between two other big passenger vans. They each had some markings on them, but in the dark of twilight, and being in a hurry, I didn't pay them much mind.

I opened the back of the van, faced Jenny towards the interior, and then reached around her to unbutton her blouse.

"Master," she cried as her hands automatically rose to stop me! I batted her hands away and lowly growled, "Hush, slave!" as I quickly worked her buttons. I pulled her blouse over her shoulders and down, using my thigh to her butt to force her towards the interior. As she scrambled on her knees into the van, I unsnapped her skirt and yanked it down over her knees and off her feet as well.

I quickly shut the back door and walked to the side door. Sliding it open, I took in her deer-like eyes as I climbed in, slid the door shut, and reached for her wrists.

Dominance takes a lot more work and planning on the Dominant's part than people realize. In this case, I'd made sure the dome lights wouldn't come on when the doors were opened, and I'd kept the forward bench seat in, with the back folded down over the bottom. I quickly used some previously positioned wide zip ties to bind her wrists in front of her, then secured them with a short bungee cord to an anchor point at the base of the seat, so she was on her knees on the floor and forced to lay over the seat.

I then reached into my pocket and pulled out the panties I'd had her remove earlier, and told her to open her mouth. I folded them to keep the fragrant gusset on the outside as she watched in fascination, and then gently pushed them into her mouth. Then, I told her, "Hold still, little one, your Owner wants to see what you look like now.

I switched the dome light on, and looked.

Can anyone think of a more beautiful sight than a cute, small, fine-boned girl, dressed only in white knee socks and Mary Janes, gagged with her own panties, and tied down and available for her Master's pleasure? I pulled her head up by her beautiful, wheat-gold hair, now in a long pony tail. I looked into her wide eyes, and started caressing her face gently, telling her how beautiful she looked, over and over, in as many ways as I could think of to tell her. In the middle of it, I shut off the light.

Jenny slowly calmed down, and I started caressing the rest of her body, slowly getting her comfortable, and used to my caresses. And then, I knelt up and took off my own clothes, before shuffling behind her on my knees.

I bent down and started caressing and gently licking the backs of her thighs, slowly working my fingers up over her ass, and then down to her quim – juicing nicely, as I'd suspected. When my mouth followed my fingers, she started moaning softly, and then when I started kissing and then tonguing her rosebud, she started squirming. When I first slid my finger into her cute pucker, and saying softly how much I was going to enjoy taking her there that night, she started a soft keening.

Training a slave in anything isn't really a matter of teaching her to "endure" or "accept" things. The best way to train them is to bring them to love what it is you're doing, and to eagerly look forward to it. Over time, a good Dominant will continually stretch their limits, and expand them, but they will never break them. Thus, with proper physical stimulation, a slave will come to associate humiliation with arousal, and also with that wonderful, trance-like sub-space that is such a special spiritual place for those who've been guided to find and experience it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.