The Bach - Cover

The Bach

Copyright© 2016 by QM

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young man believes that he's in for a very boring holiday, he couldn't be more wrong.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   First  

“Happy, happy, happy,” I thought as I drifted in and out of sleep on the Sunday morning of my holiday, wondering if I should get out of bed yet. I felt wonderfully relaxed as Mum had come to my room last night and we’d fucked and played for nearly two hours before she had wearily made her way back to her bed. However it was the thought of what had happened yesterday during and after our walk that had my morning erection aching away as well as what I’d got up to last night ... actually I’d better start with that walk.


The walk back to the bach hadn’t taken too long although both Mum and Tracey had distinct damp patches in their shorts from Gavin’s efforts to please them.

‘Still I’m not complaining,’ Tracey thought. ‘I just feel so good ... and a little bit confused too, ’ she admitted to herself.

Tracey would have been the first to admit that she was a little ‘boy mad’, despite the fact that she didn’t want a boyfriend ... well not one of the ones who occasionally thought they had a chance with her. She particularly didn’t liked Gavin’s ‘friend’ Benny and his frequent attempts to get her to go for a ride with him in his death-trap of a car. There were a few rumours going on about a couple of the girls having been coerced into sex by Benny and his ‘gang’ though nothing definite, just a word of warning from friends of friends. Tracey had asked Aroha about it, but her friend refused to even discuss the subject, simply mentioning the fact that Gavin had stepped in to prevent her being dragged into Benny’s car and her Dad giving Benny a good hiding. Still that was enough for Tracey and she now avoided Benny like the plague and never walked home alone.

Tracey had to admit though that Aroha was tempting, they had kissed and cuddled in friendship, though that’s all it had been. And yet, thinking back, Tracey felt she wouldn’t have minded doing a little more in the way of exploration with Aroha and suspected it was reciprocal. Not that she thought of Aroha as being a lesbian; her friend was clearly infatuated with Gavin and constantly pestered Tracey to put in a good word for her with her brother. But now she’d given it some thought, there was definitely some temptation between her and Aroha too.

It had been when Gavin was fucking her Mum though that the real confusion for Tracey began. She’d wanted to join in as the sight of Gavin’s cock pistoning into her Mum had turned her on to the point of diddling herself as she watched. But whilst she wanted to be fucked by Gavin, the real shock had been the thought of wondering what it would be like to eat her brother’s cum out of her mother’s pussy.

That had been what had tipped her over the edge into a massive orgasm, not the thought of Gavin’s cock thrusting into her pussy. It had left her feeling hot, bothered, slightly ashamed and embarrassed, yet unable to get the thought out of her mind.

She’d hoped to lose it when Gavin finally gave her his full attention, but it had remained, particularly when she could taste her Mum on Gavin’s cock and found that she liked the taste of pussy ... a lot.

The conversation afterwards had simply confirmed that her Mum and Gavin did not think her a pervert, and indeed the thought of Tracey going down on her Mum turned her Mum on as well.


Natalie hadn’t been so happy in a long time. Yes, she was certainly playing with fire and there was a risk of it all blowing up in her face, but it didn’t alter how she felt at all. Gavin and Tracey were walking hand in hand ahead of her and she couldn’t help but admire her son’s tall manly shape, particularly the manly bits. She mentally giggled at the memory of Gavin’s cock pulsing slightly as he filled her with his jizz.

Natalie wasn’t even shocked at Tracey’s confession that she wanted to go down on her either. The truth was Natalie was tempted to do the same to Tracey, though by the time it was mentioned it was too late. Unlike Tracey, Natalie had shared a bed with a girl and they’d engaged in mutual oral stimulation, though nothing had really come of the relationship such as it was and neither girl had taken it further or mentioned it outside of the very occasional sleepover until they’d both started dating.

Still, it had been nice to be eaten out by a girl, particularly as she was a hell of a lot better at it than Wayne was ... when he could be bothered. Hell, even Gavin, as inexperienced as he was (but getting better and better by the day), was far better than Wayne and the thoughts of his oral stimulation made Natalie go slightly weak at the knees. Still Natalie knew Tracey’s fears of being a lesbian were unfounded; she was simply like her Mum, a little bit bi, enough to not mind a females sexual attentions, yet preferring a stiff meat filling when it was available.

They were almost home now and Natalie was looking forward to a shower and changing out of her damp panties and shorts as well as washing out the dried on sweat from her lovemaking with Gavin. ‘Then again, there was plenty of fun to be had in the shower too, ’ she thought with a smile.


Tracey moaned with lustful abandon as the cool water from the shower poured over her skin and cascaded down off her young body. The cause of the moan wasn’t the water, it was the tongue of her brother as he teased and tantalised her clit and was bringing her rapidly to another crashing climax.

Finally it exploded within her and her legs collapsed, forcing Gavin to hold her up until she had a measure of control over her errant limbs again.

“My turn now,” Mum giggled as Tracey grabbed a towel and walked with slightly wobbly legs from the shower. “Mmmmm, take your time, Gav, ” she groaned as her son grasped her buttocks and drew her close to his waiting mouth as she began to soap herself down.

Take his time or not, it didn’t take too long for Natalie to reach her own climax as the entire erotic experience of being in another sexual situation with her son and daughter took her to heights undreamed of. She could only wonder at what the future would bring for them all, but for the moment her world was in the stabbing and probing tongue that was giving her so much pleasure.

“Mmmm, better take care of that before it’s wasted, ” she murmured looking down at her son’s waiting erection.

Natalie turned to face the wall as Gavin stood and she angled her bottom back to present herself to him to be taken. Lining up his cock, Gavin pushed forward but the slippery conditions made him miss and Natalie felt his cock push against her anal rosebud.

Fortunately he withdrew and lowered his aim before pushing into her pussy and making her gasp with sheer desire again. Yet the thought of where he’d nearly gone wouldn’t go away. Natalie had heard of anal sex, though never been tempted, but now ... well, she wondered ... After all, it was something she could give to her son that had not been taken before; a virginity of hers that matched the one Tracey had given him. The thought of one day soon Gavin taking her in her back passage had Natalie gasping in delight as another massive orgasm overcame her just in time to receive another load from his spasming young cock.

“Oh, Mum! That just keeps on getting better, ” Gavin moaned as he almost fell back against the wall.

“That it does, but now I’ll have to clean myself up again, ” Natalie moaned in return.

“I’ll do it, Mum, ” Tracey said and moved back into the shower to drop to her knees and proceed to eat Natalie out.

“Oh fuck!” Natalie gasped as her daughter’s tongue probed her hidden delights and she realised that once again she was going over the top and wondered just how much her life had changed since Wayne made her sit in the back seat of the car next to her son to separate the arguing children.


Tracey was enjoying the taste of her brother’s cum as it oozed out of her Mum’s pussy. Initially she’d been a bit hesitant about her desires to enjoy closeness of a sexual kind with her Mum, but the eroticism of the situation just caused her to put aside her fears and go for it. Truth was her Mum tasted pretty good as well, and Tracey was so aroused that her fingers were probing her special area and bringing herself off as she delighted in her daring.

Natalie was struggling to stay upright as Tracey’s tongue probed, tantalised and teased her sex, causing her legs to tremble as well as making her gasp out loud at each swirl of her tongue. Through blurred eyes she could see Gavin watching and slowly stroking his rapidly stiffening cock. It was a look of sheer lust and desire, yes there was love, but Natalie knew that was secondary to the situation and she suspected Tracey was going to be the recipient.

Moving up behind his kneeling sister Gavin positioned himself between her slim legs and placed his cock at the entrance to his sister’s pussy before without taking his eyes from Natalie he thrust forward and up.

“Ohhhh!” Tracey sighed as she felt herself filled once more, before moving back to her mother’s pussy to see if she could make her Mum scream with delight as Gavin had managed.

Gavin had set himself a steady rhythm as he mounted Tracey, hoping to prolong the eroticism of the situation. He particularly loved the look on his Mum’s face as her two children took pleasure with her and with each other. Unfortunately the eroticism also meant he just could not hold back for too long and with a groan of absolute bliss he fired off another batch of his jizz into his beautiful sis, just as she made Mum cum as well.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.