Teacher Slut - Cover

Teacher Slut

Copyright© 2015 by CNGS

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Claire is a young, beautiful teacher at an expensive school. But she gets so horny, she might get into trouble. DARK THEMES!

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Drunk/Drugged   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   Workplace   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   White Male   Oriental Female   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Spitting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Teacher/Student   ENF  

In the car, I took my panties out of my mouth. Couldn’t get rid of the taste of cum though. I hoped no one had seen my breasts through my shirt. I would’ve put the bra back on despite Bobby’s orders but he had taken it with him.

When I got home, my hands were shaking. I couldn’t believe what I’d done. How could I have been so stupid?

He’d ordered me to send him a nude photo with my teacher’s ID between my tits. I knew I shouldn’t do it, but what choice did I have? He already had whole videos of me. Everything I did now got me into even more trouble but the only way out was through.

I took off my clothes and took a selfie with the ID balanced on my breasts. I almost sent it before remembering he also told me to put my thong in my mouth again. I didn’t want to taste it again but it was probably best to just play along for now. So I obeyed, gagging a bit, and sent him his picture.

Five minutes later I got an answer.

“Go out. No underwear. Buy two bottles of beer, a pack of ribbed condoms and a black marker pen. Send me a photo of you in the store. Your nipples must be clearly visible through your top.”

I couldn’t believe I was letting him order me around like this but it also made me a little wet. Not as much as when I thought I was in control though.

I dressed in a thin top that didn’t show too much cleavage and went out. I avoided my usual bodega because I didn’t want the owner to see me like this (and buying condoms too). I headed down a couple of blocks to a different one instead. I felt very self-conscious.

At the counter, the young Pakistani clerk noticed what I was buying and how I was dressed.

“Have a fun evening,” he said lewdly, his eyes on my body. I blushed and felt extremely embarrassed.

Only when I left the shop did I remember I hadn’t taken the photo Bobby had asked for. I panicked, unwilling to go back in but afraid Bobby would punish me by uploading one of the videos. I decided to take the photo in the street instead. That was humiliating too.

“Not what I told you to do. Get back in the shop,” Bobby wrote.

“I can’t ... how about I send you another nude from home?”

“Lift up your top right now and take a selfie or I’m exposing you. And I mean RIGHT NOW.”

Right now? There were people on the street! I couldn’t do this. But I knew he was serious.

I tried to pick a moment when no one was watching and lifted my top up, revealing my large breasts to the world. I snapped a picture and immediately pulled the top down again. But an old homeless man on the other side of the street had seen me. He started yelling at me, calling me a slut and telling me to suck his cock. I ran back to my apartment. I collapsed onto my couch, shaking and sweating, and cried a little bit. Then I masturbated. Then I cried again. What was I doing?

An hour later the doorbell rang. I got dressed and answered. It was Bobby.

“This is the last time I come here and see you dressed,” was the first thing he said.

“What?” I stammered.

“When you’re at home, you’ll be nude from now on. Every day. Do you understand, Ms. Claire?”

“But Bobby...”

He slapped me.

“Do you understand?”

“Y-yes.”

“Now take off your clothes.”

I felt ashamed being naked in front of him. It was different now, less like a fantasy. He put his small hands on my breasts and squeezed them hard.

“Ouch.”

He squeezed even harder.

“Oww, Bobby.”

“Did you get the things I told you to?”

“Yes.”

“Good. Go sit on the couch. Is this the kitchen?”

“Yes. The beers are in the fridge.”

I had assumed he wanted to drink them but instead he handed both bottles to me.

“Drink. All of it.”

“Bobby, I haven’t even had lunch...”

He pulled up his phone and played a video.

“I have a teenager’s cum in my mouth,” I said in the video.

“You want the principal to see this?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.