Inquisition Blood Magic - Cover

Inquisition Blood Magic

Copyright© 2015 by DarkOne

Chapter 8: Epilogue

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 8: Epilogue - The Inquisitor is a Qunari blood mage with more than a passing interest in testing the charms of his allies and inner circle - whether they're willing or not. Based on the video game Dragon Age Inquisition.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Rape   Blackmail   Mind Control   Magic   BiSexual   High Fantasy   Fan Fiction   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Torture   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Fisting   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Tit-Fucking   Size   Body Modification   Needles   Caution   Prostitution  

I cornered Morrigan and Leliana shortly after my marriage to talk about the insanely arousing double-penetration that King Alistair had inflicted on Morrigan. I brought Leliana as she was enthralled to tell me the truth, whereas Morrigan had promised to grant me whatever I asked for, but I'd never actually enthralled her. I could have spent the time and forced Morrigan to my will – she'd agreed to that when she first offered herself to me – but I found it far more fun to make her submit willingly to whatever ideas or humiliation I designed for her. So the blood magic was a threat to use on her, but not something I'd carry through with unless I truly had no choice.

We started talking about how the double-vaginal sex had begun, and she explained how, after her son was born, the King and the Hero of Ferelden had taken to doing that to her once her pussy had healed from childbirth. The two men had been in love, she explained and Leliana confirmed, and it hadn't been about her discomfort – it had been about them having sex together in some way.

I didn't care – the pain and humiliation were right up my alley, and I began wondering who I would use as the second cock, and whether I could do it to someone who'd never had children. I'd have chosen Bull – the closest thing to a lover I had, instead of a fuck-buddy – but I was fairly certain two Qunari in the same pussy at the same time would be too much for any woman.

Morrigan told me how Alistair and the Hero had begun using Alistair's wife shortly before she left, confirming that it was at least in theory possible with someone who'd never had a child.

I started with Morrigan anyway. I recruited Cullen, as he'd done it once already and was always eager for a little pussy. Morrigan begged us not to when we showed up at her quarters one night. She told me about the pain, about how humiliating she found it; she should have known that would only turn me on more. I threatened her with blood-magic induced mindless obedience, and she slumped and agreed.

I made her masturbate for us first, ensuring she had plenty of lubrication in her pussy; she hated doing it, but Cullen couldn't take his eyes off her fingers in her cunt. When she'd come a couple of times, I made her crawl onto Cullen (after preventing his orgasm until I allowed it) and take him in, sinking down on his cock and fucking a few times to ensure he was seated and bumping uncomfortably on her cervix.

Shaking with desire, I crawled up behind her, running my cock underneath her pussy to pick up some moisture. And then it was time. I pressed my cockhead against her already-stretched opening, and pushed hard.

At first, nothing happened. Morrigan winced and groaned as my cock pressed against the muscle between cunt and ass, and that was as far as I got. I repositioned and tried again with the same result, albeit punctuated by louder complaining from Morrigan. Finally I reached my hand down, snaking one finger alongside Cullen's cock and pressing it into her tight cunt. She grunted, Cullen gasped, and I enjoyed the sensation of how tight she was for a moment. Then, ruthlessly, I pulled backwards on the finger, yanking the back wall of her cunt away from Cullen, and my cockhead finally found the gap it needed to begin forcing its way inside. I thrust once, then twice, then with a particularly vicious pull using my finger combined with a hard snap of my hips, the head of my cock drove inside her tight channel, lodging just inside, resting against Cullen's hard shaft.

Morrigan screamed. Louder than when I'd pierced her, used lightning on her, or tied with her pussy or ass. Louder than when Alistair had fucked her with Cullen. I wondered, briefly, if this was what she sounded like while giving birth, but then all thought fell away as I thrust again and slid a couple more inches of my cock into her cunt.

After that, it was just sensation. My cock sliding against Cullen's, Morrigan's impossibly tight pussy contracting around our length, her back arching and her screams echoing around the room as we both withdrew slightly and fucked in deeper, our rhythm not quite right but the pressure ecstasy anyway.

I almost came before I could lock down my own orgasm as I had Cullen's, and I rectified that mistake quickly. And then we got the rhythm going and began fucking her for real.

We tried alternating strokes, his cock pulling back as mine fucked in, and it was delightful stroking my crown against his each time, but her screaming had died down and that wouldn't do. I wanted her to wake the dead! Making eye contact with the Commander, we both adjusted out rhythm, and with my hands on her shoulders and his on her hips, we shoved her down on both of us as we thrust up.

Her screaming renewed with some wordless begging as we allowed her to pull away before doing it again. Soon both of us were shafting her fully, our cocks thrusting in tandem, both of us stimulated so much past what we would normally be capable of without cumming. I added some psychic arousal for Morrigan, and she sobbed as her pussy tightened; a couple more strokes and she screeched again and came, hard, both of the cocks in her cunt being squeezed ruthlessly by the walls of her pussy contracting. I released the hold on Cullen's and my orgasms, and we groaned and came as well, our rhythm suffering as we both thrust erratically while our seed emptied into her.

I collapsed down beside Cullen, my cock almost aching as it left her warm hole, and she shivered through her aftershocks as Cullen reluctantly pulled out. I healed her cervix, leaving her sobbing from the memory of pain, not the real thing. I made her lick us both clean before allowing her to relax, then suggested that we would enjoy the show as she used her fingers to transfer the mess from her currently sloppy pussy to her mouth. She knelt at our feet and began doing just that.

It took only a few minutes before Cullen's cock hardened at the erotic sight before us; my cock, always hard at the drop of a hat, bobbed with my heartbeat. Morrigan shuddered and sobbed hopelessly at the sight of two hard cocks pointing at her.

True to her fear, we repeated our earlier exertions, fucking into her without empathy and being stimulated deliciously as her walls quivered in protest. We lasted much longer this time, to her dismay, pinching her nipples and yanking on her piercings to keep her poised on the edge of passing out from pain whenever it seemed she had become accustomed to the invasion.

And then I tried to tie with her, with Cullen still inside. Her screams raised the roof as I smashed my cock through the protection of her cervix, and my knot tried to cram its way into her overstuffed channel. She stiffened and passed out, Cullen groaned and came again, helplessly hosing her pussy with his seed, and despite my knot not actually making it all the way inside her, I began shivering and twitching through a knot-induced orgasm, dumping cum straight into her womb.

Cullen couldn't withdraw, couldn't even soften, with his cock compressed so hard, and he panted and whimpered as his overly sensitive cock continued being squeezed. Even though my knot was only partially compressed, I wasn't going to pull out until the waves of pleasure rolled past, and I simply held on as they buffeted me.

Finally my knot deflated and I pulled out, a river of cum following as Cullen and I both left her gaping pussy empty. I healed her cervix and cunt, rolled her onto her back, then made Cullen lick out the slimy substance from her pussy until she finally came to, orgasming hard almost the moment she woke. I made Cullen keep going, and climbing to my knees one last time, slammed my aching cock home into his tight ass while he brought her to orgasm after orgasm.

We all fell asleep, tangled together in a pile; I woke twice in the night and we double-teamed Morrigan the usual way, me tying into her pussy while Cullen fucked her ass or vice versa. In the morning, she was so sore from the muscle stretching and aching that magical healing couldn't fix that we finally left her alone; instead, I went in search of Josephine and Blackwall, only to discover that indeed the same double-vaginal penetration was possible with someone who'd never had a child. Josie's screaming was even louder than Morrigan's, and she passed out more frequently, but overall it was incredibly satisfying.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.