Off The Deep End - Cover

Off The Deep End

Copyright © 2015-2023 Kim Little

Chapter 14

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 14 - I was one of the top swimmers in our squad, until a new student named Nao beat me. Ordinarily I wouldn't have minded if someone else on the same team was better than me, but Nao was a girl.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   School   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   First   Slow  

Three things happened in rapid succession: Nao drew my hand from between her legs, gymnastically flipped one leg up entirely over my head and turned so that she ended up sat on my lap with my naked dick pressed up against her covered mound, and her skirt hiding my exposure as I fired blast after blast of thick cum under my girlfriend’s skirt.

My parents walked into the room to find us on the sofa, flushed and slightly breathless, my arms around Nao as she sat on my lap.

“I take it she approves then?” my mum asked, handing her scarf and coat to my dad. I could only nod, my thunderous orgasm having temporarily disconnected my mouth and brain.

“Uh-huh,” I managed. Nao beamed.

“I love it, Mrs Connor,” she gushed. “I’ve never been so touched as when Jimmy gave it to me,” she squeezed her thighs around my still-hard member to punctuate her words. “Your son is amazing,” she finished softly, looking at me.

“Let me see,” my mum said, coming closer. Oh God! What if she can smell us? There must be at least two litres of bodily fluids squishing around under Nao’s skirt! I thought. Nao just sat up straighter, pulling her shoulders back so my mother could inspect the pendant in-situ. Finally, my mother stood up. “Lovely! Well, I’ll get the kettle on before we take you home, Nao.”

“Sure,” said Nao, brightly.

“Okay,” I managed.

“See, we could have gone to the service station on the way home from,” my dad started again as he followed my mum into the kitchen. I released the massive breath I’d been holding.

“Oh my God!” I hissed. “That was way too close!”

“Yeah,” said Nao with a giggle. “Another five minutes and they might actually be on their way to becoming grandparents. I’ve never had another person touch my ... me,” she said shyly.

“Me either. It was incredible,” I said. “Although I could do without the heart attack at the end. And what are we going to do about this?” I gestured at our laps.

“I think most of it ended up on me. You boys are very messy. Lucky for your species, you’re so fun. I’m going to duck into the bathroom and try to tidy up – it was about time to put this skirt in for dry cleaning anyways. You just put your junk away and pull your sweater down. Lucky it’s long enough to cover your crotch.”

We extricated ourselves from each other and after a quick but passionate kiss, Nao headed off to the bathroom and I headed to the kitchen.

“A good choice, that,” said my dad.

“Hmm?” I said, absently, my mind still processing the events of the last ten minutes.

“I said, ‘A good choice, that.’”

“The pendant or the girl wearing it?” I asked.

“Either or,” he replied with a grin.

“It’s a shame the other man in this house isn’t in the habit of gifting jewellery to his woman,” my mum mock-complained, measuring out tea leaves.

“What? I gave you an eternity ring two years ago.”

“Yeah, and I had to wait an eternity for it.”

“Hence the name,” he replied with a wink at me. “Besides, if I gave you jewellery now, it’d just look like I was copying Casanova here.”

“You wouldn’t hear me complaining,” said my mum with a raised eyebrow.

“Leave me out of this,” I laughed. Nao came back into the room. I looked at her, querying. She gave me a slight nod. All clear.

“So, what are your Christmas plans after we separate you two, then Nao? I hope you’re not going to spend the entire time pining away?” asked my mother, bringing the teapot over to the table.

“I’ll restrict my pining to once a day and twice on Sundays,” she said with a smile. “Dad comes home tomorrow afternoon, and we’ll do midnight Mass. Then after New Year’s we’ll call mum’s family when they get together. International calls are just so expensive, they wait until all the family gets together so we can make one call on the speaker phone.”

“It must be hard for your mother, being so far away from her family,” my dad said.

“That’s why we spend summer holidays at my aunt’s place. Dad usually gets over for a week or two in the middle. I think it’s kind of mum’s anchor since we moved around so much. But after a few weeks, she and my aunty start getting cranky at each other because they both want to run things, so I think a month at a time is probably enough.”

Dad nodded in understanding.

“A colleague of mine is from Malaysia. He packs up his wife and kids every year to go back to spend time with his extended family as well. He also says it’s because outside of his house, nobody here can cook worth a damn.”

“Well, I can understand that,” said Nao. “Japanese food outside Japan is pretty average too.”

The evening finished with us driving Nao home. I walked her to the front door. She turned to me.

“Thank you,” she said, her eyes sparkling. “For this,” she touched the pendant at her chest, “and for—” her eyes flicked further down, “—that.”

“Thank you too. I’m going to miss you so much, you know. Even though it’s not even two weeks away.”

“Well, my mum and dad manage. And sometimes it’s longer than two weeks for them.”

“Yeah, but they’ve been married for, like a million years.”

“I know,” she said, stepping closer. “I asked my mum once how she survives, and she said, ‘Because your dad makes up for it when he comes home.’” She stepped right into my arms and said softly, “I can’t wait to make it up with you,” and we kissed again. This wasn’t tongue-wrestling for supremacy like earlier on the sofa, but soft and longing. A romantic kiss. Aware that my parents’ eyes were on us, and maybe Nao’s mum’s too, I stepped back reluctantly. She shivered.

“Are you alright?”

“Oh yes,” she said. “It’s just a little cold now—I mean, after being inside the car with the heater.”

“I don’t want to, but I should probably let you go,” I said sadly.

“Yeah. Say thanks again to your parents for me, for driving me. And say thanks to your mum for leaving us alone for a bit. That was pretty cool of her.”

“I will.”

“Thank you again for this,” she said, fingering the pendant. “I love it. Love you.”

“I’m glad you like it. I love you too.” We kissed again softly, then I watched as she went inside. I walked back to the car and got in the back seat, sighing heavily as I sat down.

“You alright, Jimmy?” asked my mum as my dad pulled away from the kerb.

“Yeah. Nao says thanks for driving her home, and for giving us some time. Me too actually, thanks mum, dad. It was really special.”

“Well, two weeks can seem like an eternity when you’re young,” said my dad. “Your mother and I hated the summer break when we were dating at university. Fourteen hours apart by car, and if you think long distance phone calls are expensive now! But you know what they say, ‘Absence makes the heart grow fonder’.”

“Yeah,” I said absently, watching as Nao’s house disappeared into the distance.

We arrived home and I was getting ready for bed when the phone rang.

“Jimmy! It’s for you!” called my dad. “Make it short, it’s late and we have to be up early tomorrow.” I went into the hallway and picked up the phone, hearing the battery reminder chirp in my ear as I did so.

“Hello?” I said.

“Hi Jimmy,” came Nao’s voice.

“Hi. What’s wrong? Did you forget something?”

“Oh no. I just felt really bad that you got me this wonderful present and I don’t have anything for you.”

“Oh. Don’t worry about it. Your reaction was more than enough. Especially—you know.”

I could practically hear her blushing over the phone.

“Well, thanks Jimmy. But I still wanted to give you something. Look under your pillow when you go to bed. Good night. I’ll see you in a week and a bit. I love you,” and she hung up. I was standing in my room with the cordless phone in my hand. I moved over my bed and lifted the pillow. I found a piece of notepaper from my desk with a hastily scrawled message.

Dear Jimmy, tonight was so wonderful in so many ways. I’ll always have this pendant to remember our almost-first-Christmas together. I wanted to give you something to remember it by. All my love always, Nao.

I looked under the paper and found a folded pair of black panties, still slightly damp with Nao’s musk.


Nao’s present found its way to the bottom of my toiletries bag before we left for my sister’s the next day, preserved in a Ziplock bag I’d pilfered from the kitchen after my parents were asleep. I had a restless night, reliving the feel of Nao’s hand on me, and my hands on her as I tried to relax enough to sleep. I woke groggily to the sound of my dad muttering curses under his breath as he banged his way down the hall from my parent’s room to the stairs.

“Oh good,” he said as I blearily opened my door. He dropped two suitcases in front of it. “You can take these down along with yours. Think of it as an ‘arm day’ whilst you’re on holidays.” He headed down the stairs chuckling at his own joke. I yawned as I closed my door again and began to get ready.

It was usually a four-hour drive to my sister’s place, but this time it took closer to six thanks to the holiday traffic. I spent the time napping whilst dad ran through his collection of Elvis bootleg cassettes. By mid-afternoon we finally arrived at my sister’s house. Because it was so close to the end of the year, the sun was looking to set already, tinting the front of the house orange-pink. She and my brother-in-law had bought the place a few months earlier after living in a small one-bedroom apartment for the first five years of their marriage. Hence the decision to have Christmas here; a holiday housewarming.

“Hi guys!” my sister gushed as she came out on the veranda and down the stairs to where dad had parked the car. “You made good time! We weren’t expecting you until near five. Keith isn’t home from work yet.”

My dad was standing next to the car, leaning back with his eyes closed as he stretched his neck and massaged his lower back.

“The traffic was horrible, Chrissie. Just wanted to get it over with. We didn’t even stop for lunch did we, honey?” He turned to my mum, but she was frozen staring at my sister, eyes wide and mouth open.

“Christine!”

“Hi mum. Merry Christmas!”

“Bugger that. Is there something you want to tell me?”

“Oh, this?” My sister grinned and gestured modestly at the slight bulge in her oversized and entirely ugly Christmas sweater. “Sixteen weeks on Tuesday. Doctor said to wait until twelve weeks to tell folk since it’s our first, and I figured if I waited a few more weeks then I wouldn’t have to buy you a Christmas present.”

My mum responded by screeching and running over to sweep up my sister in a hug.

“Huh? What’s going on?” said my dad, who had been opening the tailgate to get the luggage out.

“Merry Christmas, grandad,” teased my sister, over my mum’s shoulder.

“Oh, took him long enough. I knocked your mum up with you on the honeymoon,” he replied, nonchalant.

“Pfft. Whatever,” my sister said, rolling her eyes and untangling herself from my mum. She turned to me. “Haven’t you gotten big, little brother.”

“Haven’t you gotten BIGGER, big sister.”

“Come here.” I stepped forward and my sister hugged me. I was aware of her pregnant belly pushing into me. “Ooh. You’re getting harder and harder every time I see you. It’s like hugging a brick wall.”

“Well, he is kind of built like a brick shithou—” began my dad.

“ANYWAY,” interjected my mum, “let’s get all this stuff into the house. The expectant mother of my first grandchild shouldn’t be standing around in this cold.” The sun had started to drop in the horizon and a chill breeze was picking up.

“Come on, muscles,” said my dad to me. “Let’s see if we can do this in one trip.”


“She sounds really pretty,” my sister said. Mum and dad were taking a nap after the long drive. Dad had driven the whole way, but my mum had stayed awake to ‘supervise’ and navigate. Chrissie and I were sitting at the kitchen table having a cup of tea.

“I don’t think my description really does her justice. She’s more than pretty. She’s ... amazing. I really, really like her.”

My sister laughed.

“I gathered that. You described her in enough detail to make a police sketch artist happy. Mum and dad like her?”

“Well, she didn’t come to her first dinner with half a packet of safety pins stuck through her face.”

“Funny,” she said with a wry smile.

“You set it up too easily. I would have figured mum would have given you the saucy details already,” I said. My sister and mum were in the habit of calling each other a couple of times a month.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.