Get Me Off

by Gabrielle Prevot

Copyright© 2015 by Gabrielle Prevot

Flash Sex Story: The story of me and my horny neighbor.

Caution: This Flash Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   True Story   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Fisting   .

"Oh my God, I can't take it any more," Katie walked through the front door and straight to the living room.

"Coffee?" I asked.

"Yes," she sighed and collapsed on the couch. "Did you get any last night?"

"No," I chuckled as I filled a mug, "he was a disaster." I walked into the living room and found Katie on the couch in a pair of khaki shorts and a white top. She looked tired.

"I told you those websites are shit," she smiled up at me and took the steaming mug, "thanks."


Katie and I had been neighbors for over a year but we had only met a few months before. We were both coming home on a Friday night, early Saturday morning. Katie had a tall, dark-haired lawyer at her door and I had a thinner, more athletic guy with me.

Our men left about the same time the next morning, and then I had heard a knock on the door. I was sure it was Brian coming back because he had left something, but instead, I had found Katie.

"We should trade next time," she had laughed when I opened the door.

"Yours was so yummy!" We had been friends ever since.


"It's not the websites," I sat down in the chair next to her. "It's me. I can't seem to pick the right ones. I want someone interesting, smart, funny..."

"Your standards are too high, I just want someone to fuck," Katie interrupted.

I looked at the brunette sitting on my couch. It seemed hard to believe that she was sexually frustrated. Katie seemed to have a guy for every day of the week most weeks. "It's just a dry spell."

She looked over at me and grinned. "Dry is right. I'm so fucking horny I could..." her eyes wandered over me.

"Annnnnddd ... we're back," I rolled my eyes. "You do need some attention, don't you?"

"Well, when the last time you had something between your legs that wasn't battery operated?" She pulled her legs up on the couch and crossed them.

"Two night ago?" I thought of the pink rabbit in my bedside drawer. A little shiver went through me.

After a long Thursday at the office, I had come home, fixed a little dinner and then checked my websites.

There were a few messages, nothing out of the ordinary, except when I logged on, one of the people I had nudged was online and we started chatting.

It wasn't the first time we had talked, but for some reason I had gotten flirty, you know, filled the little chat box with enuendo about how I liked things big and how I wasn't shy about taking charge where it really counted like in the bedroom.

After an hour of chat that bordered on steamy, I had climbed into bed and pulled it out. Rotating shaft, spinning beads, a vibrator on the front, and an anal tickler, lets just say, my rabbit was good at doing what I told it to.

"Two night's?" Katie sneered. "My pussy gets grumpy after more than twenty-four hours." She pulled the edge of her shorts up and gave both of us a peek at her dark pink lips. "Isn't that right?"

I laughed. "What did you two do last night? Where did you go?"

"Over to Ice first. James was there, but he had a stick up his ass about something so I danced for a little while and then I got a text from Dan so I went over to Charlie's on Fourth."

I tried to remember who James and Dan were. Katie talked about James a lot, he was a regular. And I was pretty sure I had seen at least one of them before, but I couldn't remember which was which.

"What happened with Dan?"

"His girlfriend was coming in town this morning and he didn't want any evidence," she grinned wickedly. "So, I came home alone."

I got up to get us more coffee but when I bent over to pick up Katie's cup, she looked down my chamois. "I can't believe you haven't nailed down a guy." She licked her lips.

"Ha ha," I filled her cup and brought it back, "I don't think I need sex as much as you do."

She took the cup from my hand and leaned back on the couch. "Really?"

"No, I mean, I like to have sex, you know, a lot, but I don't think about it as much..."

"I need it." She ran a hand along the top of her thighs. "I mean it. If I go to long..." she let out a heavy sigh. "I get crazy."

Her nipples hardened behind the white, cotton top and I couldn't help but stare at them. Katie had giant breasts, heavy round breasts with large areolas. "I can imagine," for a second I stared at her lips and wondered how soft they were.

"But, I mean, what's wrong with that, right?" She set her coffee cup down and the other hand joined the first and ran along the top of her thighs, like she was giving herself a massage, but each time they seemed to stop a little higher on her thighs and a little more toward the inside of her legs. "What's better than orgasm, right?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.