Tony's Tool - Cover

Tony's Tool

by Tony Tiger

Copyright© 2020 by Tony Tiger

Romantic Sex Story: Wishful thinking by the author.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Teenagers   Romantic   Sharing   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Polygamy/Polyamory   Interracial   First   .

He was an average guy. Height, weight, coloration, looks. You name it, all of his visible physical attributes were average American white male. He was above average in intelligence and curiosity however.

His appearance, along with a shy, introvert personality, contributed to him still being a virgin on his eighteenth birthday. He had the usual male interest in boffing the opposite sex so had spent lots of time on the Internet reading erotic stories and beating off to pics and videos. He was ready. If only an opportunity would come along.

His older brother Mike was quite the opposite and was well known as a ladies’ man, bedding many of the girls he went to school and worked with. Aware of his brother’s sexual status he arranged a double date with two sisters that he knew didn’t keep their knees together. He was dating Buffy, the older one, but had banged Bunny, her younger sister, on a couple of occasions when they were alone together.

Bunny’s main boyfriend was on vacation with his parents and her toys and fingers were just not enough. She had agreed to this blind date at Mike’s request, hoping his younger brother was a good fuck. They had a nice dinner and Tony was a decent dancer so she was getting warmed up. He’s probably OK, she figured.

Mike sprang for a motel room. The lights were turned down and the girls stripped. Both were blonds with big boobs and Tony could see enough in the remaining light to damn near shoot his wad right then. He’d jacked off in anticipation of this and here it was!

Figuring Tony was like most of the many other guys she’d screwed, Bunny laid back and opened her legs, ready for him to hop on like a rabbit. She’d use her fingers to get herself off as the guy pumped in her twat.

She was surprised, and very pleased, with the careful and sensual attention he paid to her sensitive mammaries with his hands and mouth, then when he trailed kisses down her belly, even kissing her navel, she got real interested in what would happen next. Very few guys licked her love nest, mostly the older married ones.

He didn’t just lick it, he made love to it and she came twice before begging him to stick his dick in. His mind was racing, “OMG, so this is what they taste like. She’s got those nice lips that stick out like flower petals and I can suck on even. She must like what I’m doing the way she squirming. I can’t wait any longer, I’ve got to get my dick in there”

When that conjunction happened, she went wild. None of the many shafts that had stuffed her snatch ever felt so good. She was stretched just perfectly. The bulbous head rubbed her cervix as it reached to the bottom of her vagina, pushing gently when it got there. She could feel exactly where the coronal ridge was as it moved in and out of her sensitive sheath, especially when it glided by her g-spot. The base spread her cunt lips and tickled her clit as a wonderful bonus.

She made so much noise that Mike and Buffy stopped their banging to watch. Bunny was humping back with each wonderful thrust. She usually just laid there and let her partner masturbate into her cunt but this was totally different.

Finally, Tony tensed and groaned and shot his load. Bunny screeched as each spurt of hot seed spurted against her highly stimulated inner tissues and then passed out. She’d had lots of those hot shots before but they’d never triggered an orgasm. Tony collapsed on top of her, unaware that this was not how sex usually was for his partner.

When she stirred, she pushed him up, kissed him for the first time, and asked, “Can you do that again?” That request quickly got him from half-hard, still soaking in his first-ever vagina, to all-ready-to-go condition again. Bunny moved them to a scissors position and they screwed for a long time. The other brother and sister were amazed as they tried, unsuccessfully, to match that passion.

After her fourth orgasm in his second, Bunny was babbling about him being the best cock she’d ever had. “Better than my brother’s?” Head nod and cunt squeeze for reply. While she was so wound up he began questioning her about other screwing she had done and she happily told him just how much-fucked the cunt was that he currently occupied. He hardened again and once more there was a ratio of her two comes to his last one of the evening. At home in bed he jacked off again with fantasies of this sexy new addition to his life.

Needless to say, Bunny’s previous boyfriend never did dip his dick in her again. Buffy asked her sister if she could try out Tony’s tool too. They had traded and shared guys before so from then on Tony got all the blond pussy he wanted. He could do both in a row so no one was left horny.

When the sisters went to stay with their father for a couple of weeks in the summer, their mother, Brie, asked Tony to help her with yard work. She’d heard her daughters talking enough that she wanted her furry garden plowed too.

Tony wasn’t as buff as her last gardener, she noted as he worked shirtless in the yard. But he was a lot younger, and eager youths had been fun for her in the past. Besides, she had to find out for herself if the tales her daughters told were true.

It was a warm day so she wore as little as she could. Her big bosom was barely contained and wobbled nicely as she moved. Anyone could see where her daughters got their chest-beauties from and hers were even bigger. Those globes had gotten her married, and later divorced when too many guys got access to them.

Brie wasn’t the subtle type. She brought Tony some spiked lemonade and asked if he thought her tits were as nice as her daughters’. When he acted ignorant, she simply told him she knew he was screwing them, pulled down her little halter top, and asked him to compare. She insisted he touch and suck them to make sure it was an accurate investigation.

Tony quickly discovered that mother liked the same attentions as daughters. She soon pulled him into the shower with her, and paid particular attention to his tool.

As he applied it to her hungry hairy snatch a short time later, she made noises and body motions much like her daughters. Tony was not unaware that he was probing the very pussy his girlfriends had emerged from and that made restraining his eruption more difficult. Brie kept clawing at his back so he rolled her over and had much better access to the big soft pillows on her chest. He got them swinging and slapping his face. What fun!

Multiple orgasms later, he promised to return the next day and finish the interrupted yard work. They both knew that wouldn’t be all that got done.

That night Brie couldn’t help but compare as her three-night-a-week boyfriend did his best to satisfy her. The fact that she’d spent the afternoon getting well laid didn’t make his task any easier. Her conclusion was that, even though her guy had been out-fucked, she’d better keep him because her daughters would return and things needed to go back to the way they were.

That resolve became more and more difficult to contemplate as Tony got to know her hot buttons better and better each day as he worked on her yard and body. Boyfriend was puzzled at her lowered libido in the evening so she just blamed yard work. Yeah, she was screwing in the garden too, before and after any other things her young stud accomplished.

The last night before her daughters returned she managed to get Tony to stay over. They were both wrecks in the morning, but happy ones. She told him at breakfast that this had to stop between them, for two blond reasons, but she would always remember their time together. They went back to bed and fucked a last time.

Like a New Year’s resolve, it didn’t last long. He was fucking Buffy and Bunny in their own bedrooms now and Brie would diddle herself as she listened, remembering what that tool did to her. It was too much to resist. As soon as her daughters were safely out of the house on an activity, Brie’s legs were spread for Tony. He knew about boyfriend and thought it was hot when Brie’s puss was freshly creamed.

The daughters’ dad would come to transport them for some visits. Depending on circumstances, he might spend the night banging his ex-wife. They hadn’t divorced over the sex between them, that was for sure. She was always ready for cock, but it hadn’t always been his. That had been the problem.

Tony really loved stopping by the morning after an ex’s visit to slip and slide in the seed that started his two teen lovers. Brie loved nothing better than two or more dicks in a row.

One fine day the water main to the school broke and two blond hotties discovered Tony’s car in their driveway. Quietly entering, they spied Mom riding the dick they thought was theirs alone. The girls retreated to the kitchen and, a while later, a fucked-out couple were surprised, and a bit embarrassed, at being discovered. They already knew their mom was a slut so were more concerned with Tony’s capacity than anything.

So was he, but learned that having a pussy available right there causes a man to rise to the occasion. And the frequent stretching of the erectile tissues with motivated tumescence had added an inch in each direction to his already adequate dimensions.

His mother, unaware of his male responsibilities, was concerned by his obvious fatigue at times. His dad, noticing the time spent at the blondes’ house, made some indirectly envious comments, to which Tony only smiled.

At school, Tony’s constant company-keeping with the popular and slutty blonde sisters had not gone unnoticed either. Nor was the fact that they were not dating around as usual.

Roxanne, the redheaded captain of the soccer team and head cheerleader, wasn’t the first to notice, but when her attention was brought to bear, just had to know what was going on. She was a young woman of determination and action, as many a hapless boyfriend had discovered to their pleasure and dismay. She tried many and threw away most.

Tony was unlocking his car after school when the red Corvette slid to a stop beside him and a strong female voice ordered, “GET IN!”. With no hesitation, he complied.

As he struggled to fasten his seatbelt his head was snapped back repeatedly as the driver ran through the gears. Then he was thrown from side to side as corners and curves were traversed very quickly. When he glanced at the driver, she was totally focused on her task. He saw that her legs working the pedals had pushed her very short skirt up, revealing the top of a crimson bush that matched her head. If the adrenaline of the ride hadn’t erected him, that sight sure would.

As they blew through the town limits at least twice as fast as the legal speed, a deputy parked by the side of the road waved at them. Roxanne’s dad owned half the county, and all the politicians, so no problem.

They soon entered the grounds of a lakeside mansion. As they walked to the house, Roxanne asked if he liked the ride. Her dad had sent her to a performance driving school before giving her the 600 horsepower vehicle.

This overconfident hottie had two speech modes and she switched from bragging to imperious when they reached her bedroom. “STRIP!”

Wondering where this was going, Tony went along with it, enjoying the view as Roxanne doffed her two garments, a t-shirt and the short skirt. She was a very pleasant sight to behold, perfectly shaped, perfectly tanned, perfectly everything. Almost too much perfection.

She sat back on her bed, spread her perfect thighs to reveal a perfectly trimmed crotch-carpet above perfect labia. “EAT IT AND THEN FUCK IT!” No pussyfooting around for this chick. Not much romance either, Tony noted wryly. What the hell, he hadn’t been laid since before breakfast.

Roxanne was surprised by the skill that this average looking kid laid on and in her prized possessions. Lots of older guys with supposedly more experience couldn’t get her going this quickly. It wasn’t long before she grabbed his head, pulled it up to her face for a sweet, pussy-flavored kiss and guided his rather nice-looking dick into her now swampy twat.

Surprise number two – it fit so good and moved even better. Damn! He could titillate her tits while reaming all her pleasure spots. She came four times in a row before doing the unthinkable, asking him to take a break. It felt like he’d come once and was still going for a second without stopping. Her ego wouldn’t let her admit she was out-fucked so she asked for a change of position. Taking her time, she put him on his back and slowly climbed on.

This took even more of her energy and she collapsed on his chest several times after climaxes. When he came again, she pleaded another engagement and they showered and dressed. Tony got to drive the Vette back to his car. She drove home slowly, for her, and collapsed on her bed.

Her mother found her and asked if she was OK. The older woman, by only fifteen years, opened her eyes wide as she heard what had transpired on that bed just a short while ago. Rita asked breathlessly, “When do I get to meet this hunk?”

Having shared a few of Roxanne’s athletic cocksmen, she couldn’t believe Tony’s description so suggested he be invited for dinner soon. Her husband, Roxanne’s stepfather, traveled extensively and she got rather horny so took cock when and where she could find it.

Feeling really good about screwing the buns off the hottest girl in school, Tony was delighted to get an actual invite, even though being shanghaied had been fun. He had Brie buy him a bottle of nice wine and dressed in his best casual clothes.

Roxanne gave him a big kiss and introduced him to a slightly older version of herself who gave him a nice titty-full hug. Dinner went well and the wine went to a second bottle.

Retiring to poolside, Roxanne got things started with a gentle command. “It’s a good night to go swimming. We don’t wear suits here.”

Yup, Rita was damn good looking all the way through. She was still dubious that this average looking guy could be all that her daughter said, although his tool did appear to be above average in size and shape.

She made sure to give Tony lots of attention as they played in the water and asked him to towel her off. She wasn’t shy about doing the same to him, especially his third leg. He was obviously enjoying all the attention.

Rita couldn’t stand the suspense any longer, plopping down on the lounger Tony was relaxing on, she grabbed his rod, gave it a quick suck, and said, “My daughter tells me you are a decent fuck. I’m not sure I believe her since I’ve caught her exaggerating more than once. I want you to show me what you did to her the other day.”

Tony, to be polite, asked, “But you are married. What about your husband?”

“Don’t worry about that. He hasn’t been here for more than a month and is undoubtedly banging one or more of his assistants or somebody else’s wife. Lay back, I want to ride.”

Not being in the good athletic condition of her daughter, she tired after three orgasms and asked Tony to cum in her. She then rolled off and Roxanne jumped on, horny from watching the live sex show. Rita was amazed as Tony almost wore out her daughter, managing two more cum shots. They took a group shower in Roxanne’s room. The shower could have held a couple more participants with its four shower heads.

Roxanne had a busy schedule both in and out of bed but standing dinner plans were established twice a week and mother and daughter enjoyed him greatly. There was still plenty of man meat left for the three “B”s on the other days.

Graduation and the prom arrived. Tony took both sisters while Roxanne was the Prom Queen so was obligated to go with the jock Prom King. She’d fucked him a few times before and it had been no big deal – literally.

They all had rooms in the same hotel so she texted Tony after her rather drunk date got off in her pussy and went to sleep. “Room 302. Need a real cock.” That’s what she got on the floor while her date snored on the bed. Tony told her he liked her all juicy so she said, “Wait till my step-father gets home. He’s a big cummer. Oh, you don’t think he gives pretty girls Corvettes because they just smile at him, do you?”

After Randolph, Rita’s husband, had been home a few days and banged both women a few times, Tony was invited over to spend the night. It turned out that Randolph liked “sloppies” too, often arranging with married and unmarried women for juicy twats when he was traveling. Tony had his first experience with bed-hoppers as mother and daughter traded cocks several times throughout the evening and night.

Randolph congratulated the young man at breakfast and offered him a summer job at the estate, taking care of landscaping, boats, and women. He would be well paid in addition to all the pussy he could pump. Tony, of course, accepted.

Tony was rather tech savvy so easily set up hi-def cameras and recording systems in Rita’s and Roxanne’s bedrooms. The footage of their frequent welcoming of men between their legs was entertaining, and also appreciated by Randolph while he was traveling and unable to plumb their depths himself. With careful editing, he was able to block easy identification and posted popular clips on amateur video porn websites.

Near the end of summer, Randolph sent his private jet to transport Tony to his rental villa on the Rivera. There the young man was introduced to three wives of business associates who, like himself, were often globe-trotting. Keeping those hot and horny European women happy was a bit more than he could manage by himself. Tony jumped right “in” and the shrieks and moans of happy women resounded from the bedrooms or anywhere else they could get comfortable. He also helped out with Randolph’s mid-forties Personal Assistant whose married cunt needed attention on these trips. Two of the associates’ wives became pregnant but insisted Tony get a big bonus anyway. Randolph disclaimed responsibility since he was snipped. Tony needed to consider that option.

When he was released from “duty”, a weary Tony asked Bunny, his “first love” to go away with him. He had lots of money now and knew of a nude resort that Bunny would like, so made the arrangements. His instincts were right on. She loved showing off her well-fucked bod. They rutted frequently, as usual, and he told her that if a guy got her hot to share it with him.

Sex at the resort happened all the time but had to be discreet. When Bunny was chatted up by an older guy it got her wet and she texted Tony. He responded, “Bring him back to the room”. Raul was introduced and was soon pounding Bunny’s pussy with a big brown pecker. Tony enjoyed the spectacle and was sliding in the juicy deposits as soon as he left. Bunny enjoyed all of it a lot. Raul was offered future replays.

Then she found a virgin teenager. Damn, she’d never had one of those rare creatures. Tony watched as she taught him what she could, then he took over as a living example of how to fuck a woman properly. By then the young man had recovered his erection and administered his new lesson to his female teacher. As part of the lesson, he learned that a just-fucked pussy is a prime one, and should be properly appreciated with a hard dick inserted deeply and vigorously. Another semen deposit is the proper conclusion of that opportunity.

The last night was a gang-bang with all three men filling Bunny-cunt as often as possible. She was in wonderful condition, squealing with pleasure and shaking with orgasms almost non-stop, then sleeping in the car all the way home.

Buffy and Brie had missed him, but had not eschewed fucking while he was gone. Needs must be met. While the younger sister slept beside them, they reacquainted their pussies with Tony’s tool, happy he had returned.

Tony wanted to go to college and had saved up much of the money from his work with Randolph. The reproductive biology program major he wanted was only available at a university quite far away. There was moaning and gnashing of female teeth when his desire became known.

Randolph to the rescue, sort of. He’d attended that institution of higher learning but dropped out because he was making too much money in his side ventures. He wanted Roxanne to get more educated and figured Tony could help keep her on that track better than anyone. So he got a lease on a luxury apartment close to campus for the two of them. He’d stop by when he could to check on academic progress as well as the condition of her snatch. There was no doubt that Tony would keep it well exercised, and it was very likely that others would too.

In return, Tony introduced his benefactor to the three “B”s, knowing that they would enjoy his talents when they could. This was incentive for him to travel less, his wife figured. She would still get more of the only man in her heart.

Once settled in at college, Roxanne surprised Tony. He’d expected her to resume her high school ways of taking classes lightly and filling her pussy seriously. But now she had him for the latter and the academics were about things that interested her. She revealed her real intelligence, not much exercised in the past, but now having a true challenge which stimulated the top end of her body. At night when she came to bed with Tony, she was aroused at both ends and their sex took on a deeper connection.

Roxanne finally realized this when she went on a date with a jock-type and didn’t go any further than a blowjob, a limit practically unknown in her past. She asked, not ordered, Tony to get naked with her when she returned and told him about these new feelings.

For the first time in her slutty life she was realizing the emotional aspects of sex. She wondered if she was “falling in love”. Tony explained that she probably was to some degree. He felt a level of love for her or he wouldn’t have been OK with her promiscuous ways in the past, nor living with her now. But she must also realize that love is not smothering. Just like you can love both parents, so can you love others non-exclusively.

Over time she gradually and carefully developed a few additional sexual relationships. She shared these with Tony, still her main squeeze who also made a few new FWBs, mostly older women. Having separate bedrooms, although both were never occupied if a third party was not present, let them keep their primary sexual relationship unknown to other sex partners. They both still loved “seconds”.

One such hookup was with a young Ecuadoran exchange student. Roxanne noticed that he had no social contacts in classes they shared or in the student union. She approached him and discovered that his spoken English was poor. Apparently the written version of the language was OK. She was attempting to learn Spanish so they worked with each other two times a week.

In the course of getting acquainted, she learned that he was married with four children. He missed his family terribly. Roxanne surmised that he must be quite horny and skillfully seduced him. His cock and technique weren’t the greatest but she felt satisfaction in providing much needed support and relief. When he ejaculated in her beautiful pussy he sobbed with joy and Roxanne knew she had done a good thing. She did get a little extra thrill when his seed surged inside her, knowing that it had started four lives in his wife. Some maternal instincts were beginning to surface.

Her step-father Randolph irregularly stopped in for a night or two to check on progress and was pleased with all that he heard, and what he felt in the threesomes they enjoyed. During school vacations back home both of them caught up with friends and Tony was worn out by his “hometown harem”.

On one such home visit, Buffy was engaged. Her fiance was not delighted to hear that she was going to still fuck Tony, but she made it very clear that he had little choice in the matter. Besides, Tony had seniority of a sort. When she returned glowing, happy, and horny to his bed he realized that this was not a threat. It served as a good lesson for their future sexual explorations together. As a reward, she shared her fiance with Bunny when her sister wasn’t getting banged adequately.

On the next vacation visit, Buffy was married and pregnant, although not necessarily in that order. Her new husband, now more sure of his masculinity, offered to do a threesome with Tony. Buffy was way more than thrilled and her husband soon realized that was the very smartest thing he could have done for marital harmony.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.