The Town-The Shop Keeper - Cover

The Town-The Shop Keeper

Copyright© 2015 by Gokky

Chapter 4 Judy is commanded

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 Judy is commanded - Multi-chaptered story about a hardworking married guy, whose wife though loving does not share his interest in sex. The story will also encompass the wider community of the small town in which he lives.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Harem   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

The first few customers were all men, buying their newspapers and cigarettes before they went to work. Zaid decided to reinforce his dominance over Judy by making her serve them all while he sat on a chair in the corner of the counter, interspersing a comment about the news of the day during his celebratory analysis of Judy's body. Her short jacket was fastened to hide the semen that landed on her top. He knew that he was unsettling the english woman, the fleeting, nervous, aroused glances she gave him and the red blotches on her neck and face give away her discomfort. She hadn't adjusted her skirt properly, scrunched up it was a couple of inches higher than it should have been and her Somali boss was enjoying the view of her gorgeous white legs.

He needed to fuck her again, immediately, she was pretty, blonde, blue eyes and her breasts and bottom were of an impressive shape and size; and she was christian. She looked at him again, the blue of her eyes seemed to Zaid to shine, her long eyelashes enhancing her appeal. She was fearful that her first experience of magnificent ethnic cock would be her last and she would have to settle for her husband's infrequent pitiable drunken attempts at maintaining an erection in his stubby pink dick; that wasn't sex, it was a chore.

Zaid whispered quietly when the shop had emptied, that she wasn't to wear knickers in his presence. 'I want your english cunt and asshole accessible and to hand whenever I wish'. Judy beamed with joy and almost skipped down the counter, barely suppressing an urge to rub her clit such was her delight. Her pussy lips were spread, and she was excessively lubricated by juices produced by thoughts of Muslim, Somali sex.

'Well?' Zaid asked resolutely, 'have you got knickers on? Come here quickly so I can check you.' Judy did as she was told but said 'I'm sorry sir, I didn't think, shall I take them off?'

'Well yes, I don't want you wearing underwear which will impede me when I want to get at you; come here!'. Judy was so wet down there that she feared Zaid would suspect her of peeing in her knickers and so she tried to avoid his summons. Zaid hissed 'COME!' and she timidly approached him, embarrassed at the soaked state of her pussy and knickers but at the first touch of his large strong fingers reaching up her skirt, she grabbed his hand and pulled it onto her pussy-she craved his touch-her breathing became erratic, an uncontrollable moaning escaped her lips, her heart beat became faster, faster, faster. She pushed her clit up against his fingers; he stroked and gently squeezed her; she tensed every inch of my body, her legs straightened, her eyes closed, she held her breath and then, and then ... a spurt of watery fluid squirted from her cunt onto Zaid's fingers and lightning bolts shot through her, so powerful she could almost see them: she COULD see them, white flashes before her closed eyes, as her back arched violently up, her shoulders back, the name of Zaid on her lips in a cry of joy, and pleasure, and release.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.