Exploring the Caves of Crystal - Cover

Exploring the Caves of Crystal

Copyright© 2015 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - I never had any intention of going to Managua but now I was sitting pretty in the middle of plenty of pussy and about to make a killing in discovering a diamond mine.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Size   Prostitution  

The gates of the prison were laced with barbed wire and I was real cautious about waiting until the doors were wide open before I squeezed out onto the dirty street outside.

My brain was still a little sluggish at six AM in the morning and the sun was just peeking over the top of the mountain range that stood between this built-up area and the coastal strip that was filled with bars and fishing villages galore like some other world of strangers with only money and girls on the mind and only lots and lots of booze in their bellies and damn little food to kill the hunger pangs.

It was just the opposite of the last year when I was eating three meals a day and booze was a commodity that never entered any conversation.

My understand was that Rodrigo was taken down by a pair of drunken Indians with razor blades instead of knives and all that was left of his ugly face was shredded skin and hanging eye-balls like a phony scene in some Hollywood Horror Show. We were not close in any sense of the word except for the fact that we had done some complicated work for some weird people over the years. He had saved my life more than once and we had shared some girls together including the oversexed Crystal.

I hoped the diamond was still in the drain trap at the bar but I knew there were more where that one came from. I wondered if Crystal had survived the year of working as a bar girl and having to put out all three ways to make her way in the world. She was a fairly good looking girl a year ago and I hoped her ass had held up for those twelve months without any serious damage that would detract from her sex appeal. At least she had youth in her favor and even now a year later couldn’t be any more than twenty years of age.

With Rodrigo out of the picture, there was only me and Crystal to split the reward from the diamonds and I had to admit that was the thing that kept me from giving up the ghost on the inside of that taste of hell they called a “prison”.

I looked in the mirror at the bus station and had to admit that I looked like an ex-con and I even walked like an ex-con because I sort of sidled rather than walked like a normal person. I was missing two fingers on my left hand because some idiot had slammed the door on my hand as I held on to keep from being stomped by a band of Indian gangsters with drug deals floating their boat. I made no bones about avoiding any kind of drug involvement because it was the quickest way to get your head chopped off by one of the cartels that organized that shit in this part of Central America.

The recent volcanic activity had adjusted the thinking of a lot of the rural based gangs because they could see the writing on the walls with money drying up for farming operations and suppliers heading for other places to get away from the danger and the stigma of inability to meet the demands of a growing economy to the north.

Most of that shit was coming in from the Middle East now and I was a firm believer of “buying American” even in the case of illicit drugs. The cartels had moved further south now hoping to get the new demographics in the south to bolster their loss of income in the north. It was all “early days” for the DEA hotshots and they were in serious need of some informer to update them on the fast changing situation. I wasn’t volunteering for that job because it was low on the list for life expectancy stats and the real money was in smuggling people not drugs with a lot fewer consequences.

The bus was the absolute pits but it was still a lot better than the inside of the prison.

I looked out the dirty window at the dismal countryside and wondered why anyone would want to live in this country of thieves and prostitutes and lots of pricks like me just looking to make a fast buck the easy way and not break my back doing hard labor.

A young housewife across from me was opening and closing her legs like a telegraph signal giving me little flashes of her pretty pink panties and her tan line that was an inch or two below her panty line. Her face was hard like a slab of granite with absolutely no smile to speak of and eyes that broadcast her eternal sorrow at living in this shitty place. Yet, when my glance fell down to those almost sheer panties, I saw her hairy muff pressing against the fabric and I knew she was probably wet as a porn star in the place where it really counted. She lifted her knees a bit on top of her duffel bag and I saw that her panties were wedged into her crack and I could see the edges of her brown-eye staring at me like some visitor from an alien planet just waiting for me to reach out and welcome her to my world with a little nudge from my hungry cock.

I think she could read my mind because she squirmed on that seat and her panties got pushed to one side and I saw her pink crinkle in the sea of brown blinking out Morse code for “all hands on deck”. She moved to the tiny rest room all the way in the back and I followed at a safe distance sliding inside behind her without attracting any interest from the other passengers.

Once inside, she leaned over the dirty sink and washed her face with a little towel wipe allowing me to bang on her puckered crinkle with my hard as a rock cock finally finding a small purchase inside with the bouncing on the rough road beneath us. She pushed back like a girl with a mission to get my dick all the way up and I cooperated by humping her heart-shaped bottom with all the gusto I could muster after a full year without practice. I hoped her little yelps of pleasure were drowned out by the rattle of the ancient bus and I just grabbed hold of her hips knowing my draining would be on us a lot quicker than either of us wanted but maybe that was best under the dangerous circumstances of being discovered as perverts in a state approved mode of transportation for all residents regardless of race, creed or color of skin. I wondered where Americano Yankees stood in that mix because the graffiti on the streets was pretty one-sided against them and I guess that included me as well.

When I started to drain, her knees grew noticeably weaker because my spurts were forceful after a forced period of non-use due to being incarcerated with no choice in the matter. Each time I mustered up a sizable long line of creamy male juice, she mumbled her submissive thanks like I was favoring her with a gift from the Gods like a powerful visitor from outer space.

We made our way back to our seats without a glance from anybody except the thin-faced driver that was one of those characters that never seemed to miss a single trick.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.