A Friendly Caper - Cover

A Friendly Caper

Copyright© 2015 by T.S.Severe

Chapter 7 - Lilith

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Lilith - A teenage boy experiences his sexual awakening at the hands of his first crush, one of his counselors at summer camp. Later, he finds his first real love, runs away from the orphanage where he grew up, and works as a high priced escort in Europe only to find himself betrayed and sold to African White Slavers...And then the aliens arrive.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Reluctant   Romantic   Slavery   BiSexual   TransGender   Rags To Riches   Science Fiction   Aliens   BDSM   DomSub   Group Sex   Interracial   Anal Sex   First   Oral Sex   Clergy  

“I’ve selected a wife for you,” I told Prince Ibrahim and he gave me a curious smile. “Don’t stop.”

That brought a soft chuckle from his throat as the man went back to washing my perfumed asshole with his tongue. I lay with my hips raised upon one of the many oversized pillows that served as furniture in my bedroom, with thighs spread and my knees up. My cock was swollen with arousal and Ibra held it in his fist, pumping the shaft while he swirled his tongue around my tight sphincter and nuzzled my silky scrotum with his nose.

“Lilith,” I continued. “She’s turning thirteen next week. You’ll marry her and satisfy your father.”

“Hmmm...” he sighed, kissing the soft skin between my balls and anus, teasing me with his teeth so that I shivered.

“You’ve been mourning your wife for a year,” I said. “That’s long enough and the girl’s all alone, you’ll be doing her a favor. Everyone will think so.”

“You know so much now?” Ibra teased me, lifting his mouth briefly before pulling my erection to his lips.

“I’ve been keeping my eyes open,” I shrugged. “My ears too. You should stop being so lazy all the time.”

“Mmmph?” He narrowed his eyes even as his tongue washed the precum away from my cockhead.

“You could have a real position,” I told him. “Real power. You’re the King’s son, Ibra. You should act like it sometimes.”

I was perhaps the only person in the world who could talk to him that way, except for his father, of course. We’d been together for two years already and the Prince knew I spoke the truth, just as I had to tell him those things because I did love him so much. He would never be King, we both knew that, but he could be more than just another Minister-Without-Portfolio in a government already full of them.

“The Foreign Minister,” I thought aloud. “You’ve got a degree in that, right? International relations? You should be a diplomat. An ambassadorship, that’s what you need.”

The Prince merely listened, content to suckle on my sexy penis while I played with my breasts. I’d turned seventeen and hadn’t grown much more at all, but that was fine with me. I liked my body a lot and Ibra couldn’t get enough of it. We’d been very happy together in Riyadh after his wife had died. I supervised his household and especially his daughters, loving them as my own. I kept him satisfied in bed and out of it and I wished it wasn’t necessary for him to take another wife, but it was and I could do nothing but ensure he picked the right woman.

The right girl, I should say. Thirteen sounds young, and it is, but not so much for the enlightened traditions of Arabia. Lilith had genuine beauty, a pleasant disposition, and best of all, a decidedly submissive and meek personality. She’d pose no threat to me, unlike Ibra’s first wife, and I’d rule her the way I ruled any other servant. That’s what she’d be, after all, nothing but a servant to her husband’s cock and only so far as necessary to give him a son.

Once she was married and pregnant...

“Mmmm ... My Prince,” I sighed happily, playing with his hair while his lips moved up and down the glistening shaft of my cock.

He hadn’t always been so avid in giving me oral pleasure, but I’d had a long time to work on him. Ibra was a wonderful cocksucker now and such a slave to my desires. He’d purchased my body with gold, but I’d bought his heart with love. Our roles were slowly, but surely reversing and although he could defy my wishes occasionally, most often the Prince would agree to whatever I might suggest. It’s a strange thing to own a man, but I found myself enjoying it quite a lot.

“Like that ... Fuck my cock with your mouth,” I whispered. “Show me how much you love me, Ibra. Make me cum now.”

He didn’t resist me at all, my beautiful Prince, but only mouthed my penis eagerly. I watched the wet shaft disappear between his lush lips over and over, feeling his tongue as it would tease and tickle the glans. He played with my balls and fingered my asshole as if I had a real cunt, curling his finger and scratching gently at the soft walls of my rectum. Ibra knew exactly what I liked and it wasn’t long before my cock pulsed rapidly, loosing a flood of semen for him to swallow with thick, loud gulps.

“Make sure I’m clean,” I reminded him. “Lick my balls too ... Get all of it, Prince. Thank me for letting you suck my cock.”

“Thank you,” he breathed around my scrotum as he drew the soft skin into his mouth and washed away the remains of my orgasm.

“Now you can fuck me,” I decided a moment later, rolling over to offer the man my asshole. “Use your tongue first, I’m not wet enough.”

“As you wish,” Ibra sighed, spreading my firm cheeks with his thumbs and kissing the soft pucker of my anus.

I closed my eyes and relaxed beneath his expert tongue, hugging the pillow that elevated my hips and ass. I had my long legs spread around him and my cock soon grew hard once again, pointing downward towards the floor. Ibra found it with his hand and jerked me off while he tongue fucked my boy pussy, wriggling the tip of his tongue past my sphincter. Sometimes that’s all we did, all night long until the man’s tongue became too weary to continue. I loved oral sex and having my asshole rimmed and it was with some reluctance that I finally told him he could put his cock inside me.

The Prince wouldn’t last long, but it did feel so wonderful being loved that way. I’d already cum twice that evening and my third orgasm wasn’t far off as Ibra knelt behind me, massaging my back while he stroked his prick in and out of my tight hole. He hadn’t cum at all and wanted to move slowly, to prolong the pleasure, but even so he barely lasted five minutes before I felt his cock spasm deep in my bowels.

After he pulled out, leaving me full of soothing semen, I took him the same way. I pushed my Prince over the pillow and drove my cock into his ass without mercy. He was my whore, my slut, my faggot Master and I called him all those things and more. I slapped his hips while Ibra bucked beneath me, rolling his eager ass and grinding himself upon my strident erection. It was a good fuck and I didn’t cum for fifteen or twenty minutes probably. I’d ridden the Prince to near exhaustion and he collapsed completely, panting for cool air as I pumped hot semen into his well-fucked rectum.

That was how we made love in those days, two years after he’d whipped and raped me into submission.


“You’re spoiling me!” Lilith giggled, standing in front of a mirror as Aliya and Iris dressed her in gold and jewels.

“You should be spoiled,” I said with a smile. “You’re going to be married soon. The wife of a Prince.”

“He frightens me,” she confessed, looking over her shoulder and biting her lip. “What if he doesn’t like me?”

“He will,” I assured her. “You’ll give him many sons and the Prince will love you for that.”

“I hope so,” Lilith sighed, looking exactly like she was ... a little girl.

“And we’ll be sisters,” I promised, shooing the servants away as I stood behind Lilith and admired her beauty in the mirror.

“I know,” she said softly, standing very still like a nervous fawn ready to bolt.

“I’ll take care of you,” I breathed, sliding my hands around her tummy and up to her breasts as they hid behind a veil of woven 24 karat gold.

It hung from a golden chain around her neck and made the most wonderful tinkling sound as Lilith’s smallish tits rose and fell with her breathing. I enjoyed playing dress up with her, letting her wear my jewelry and see herself as a Princess. A silk, gauze-like skirt hung from her narrow hips and only barely hid Lilith’s virgin sex and heart shaped ass. I loved her butt and my cock was stiff as I slipped it beneath the silk, letting the shaft ride upwards between her dusky cheeks.

The girl had a bronze complexion, like an all over tan to complement her luxurious black hair and sapphire eyes. She wasn’t truly beautiful yet, being only barely thirteen, but she would be in a few years. For the moment, Lilith was merely lovely and precious in her innocence. I cupped the fatty mounds and felt her puffy nipples blooming hard and hot beneath my palms. I kissed her neck and hair, bending my knees to work my cock back and forth along the soft crevice of her ass.

“Bend over,” I whispered. “I want you now.”

“Oh!” Lilith shivered and blinked at our reflection, but did as she was told.

I had to preserve her virginity until after she married Ibra, but I’d been taking her in other ways for many months by then. I found her anus with my cockhead and pushed with a soft grunt, forcing the girl’s sphincter to open for me. She was dry and this would be painful, but Lilith enjoyed that sort of thing. She really was quite submissive and her gasp filled the room as my cockhead seemed to pop suddenly past the ring of her anus and into her small rectum.

“Who do you belong to?” I asked her, holding the girl’s hips as she stood with her legs straight and spread apart, bent over the waist as she held the heavy frame of the mirror.

“You ... Oh!”

I thrust into her quickly, pulling Lilith back as half my swollen penis stretched her asshole around it. I loved fucking her in front of the mirror and she stared at her own reflection as pain and humiliation filled her eyes with tears. Alya and Iris hadn’t left the room, and having someone watch made it even better for my purposes, but somewhat worse from Lilith’s perspective. She loved the sex and hated to be watched. It made her feel guilty and dirty and who’s to say what else? I didn’t really care what she felt, truth be told, so long as the girl was ultimately broken.

“Move!” I commanded with a slap of her ass. “Fuck my cock, whore! Don’t embarrass me in front of my own servants or I’ll find a dog to mount you in the gardens!”

“N-No ... Please ... I’m sorry!” Lilith gasped, pushing herself against me, rolling her hips as if screwing her asshole onto my penis.

“You’d like that, I think.” I spanked her again. “Giving your virginity to a dog?”

“M-Mistress!” She sobbed as her bowels opened for my cock, working me deeper with every delicious grind of her ass against my pelvis.

“I’d have to take pictures,” I whispered as if thinking aloud. “No one would believe me. Your parents, the Prince ... Even the King ... Do you think he’d like to see you fucking his dogs?”

“Ahhh ... N-Noooo ... Oh!” And just that quickly the girl was cumming.

I didn’t even have to touch her pussy, only spank her ass and fill her imagination with some outrageous fantasy, the filthier the better. Fucking dogs in the garden. Drinking piss in the dining room. Being sold as a whore in the market. I’d treated her to all of those dreams and more, finding Lilith enjoyed anything that would degrade her publicly. I sometimes wondered if she would enjoy the reality as much, but there would be little possibility of finding out, unfortunately. She was going to marry a Prince and her private fantasies would have to remain private, much to our mutual regret.

The girl had her cum and when she’d recovered, I pulled my cock from her rectum and pushed Lilith to her knees. Sometimes I would cum in her ass, but I usually liked to finish on her face. It seemed to humiliate her even more as I first made her lick my penis clean and then suckle me until I was ready to jerk off on her lovely face. I sprayed my semen into her tear stained eyes, across her cheeks and into her hair. I made the child as messy as I possibly could, using my cock like a brush to paint her with a thin glaze of salty cum.

“No, don’t clean yourself,” I said, slapping Lilith’s had away as she brought it close to her face. “Clean my servants instead.”

Alya and Iris had been lounging on pillows, naked side by side and fingering each other while they watched and waited. This too had become part of the ritual and Lilith crawled across the floor to press her cummy face between Alya’s thighs. She’d protested strongly the first time I’d made her suck pussy and I’d had to whip the girl with Ibra’s belt, but that had been the child’s only rebellion and I think she almost enjoyed it now.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.