It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 47

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 47 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

About 15 minutes after Lisa left, my phone rang. Holly was shown as the caller. This was not unexpected, though I was surprised by the reason for the call. I had thought she would have been calling to beg to be able to cum, feeling that it was only a matter of time before she did so. But, this was not to be the case.

"Sir, my father called and asked if I would stop by after school, and to bring all of my girlfriends with me. He really emphasized the word "All", Sir. I'm assuming that he means Becky and Laura too. I am pretty sure that he is going to send us on a "girl's day out" Saturday, to get us all new gowns and beauty treatments for the Prom. His tone of voice was one that said that I should do my best to honor his request. I am asking my Master, for all of his slaves, if this is ok, Sir?"

"Yes, of course Pretty Girl. I've never tried to keep you from your family."

"I know that, Sir. However, your worthless slut would not do anything without your permission, Sir. You SHOULD know that."

"I do. Would you like permission to remove your "friend" for the evening, slave?"

"No Sir! A few days ago I would never have dreamed of having it in around my father. But, now I can't imagine NOT having it, Sir. It's like having you WITH me all of the time, and I NEED that feeling more than you could ever imagine, Sir."

That drew me up short. I put these girls into such adult situations all of the time, that sometimes I forget that they are still young and trying to find their way in the world, which again means being a father figure for them.

It must be kind of crazy to them sometimes to see me as that "Father Figure", yet know that I own their bodies, minds, and yes, souls. Meaning that I can AND do use those bodies in ways that fathers should never do.

Whoah! I had to stop myself from going any farther down that road of thought. One could go crazy trying to put all of THOSE pieces together.

Holly must have sensed my thoughts as she said, "Try not to drive yourself crazy with it, Sir. You are stuck with us and you love it. I need to tell you more if you aren't too mad yet, Sir."

"By being "mad", I assume you are referring to what you pointed out, and proved to me a few days ago?"

"Yes Sir."

"I can handle you going to see your father, slave. What is the part that you have to tell me that makes you feel that I may go over the cliff, so to speak?"

"Well, He wants to meet the guy that I am going to the Prom with, Sir. In fact, he asked that all of us bring our dates. Knowing my father, he either plans to take us all out for dinner, or have the staff at our house cook some elaborate meal."

"There is a full staff there at your home?"

"At my house. My "home" is where ever my Master is, Sir. I'm sure that he wants to meet the guy that he thinks is my steady boyfriend, as I've never had one before. He still sees me as the "Wallflower" that I was when you met me, Sir. He would never dream of his daughter being what I've become. So, he probably thinks this guy is a future son in-law or whatever."

"So, where does he think that you spend all of your nights, Holly? Surely, the staff has told him that they hardly ever see you."

"I tell him the truth, I spend my nights over at my girlfriend's house. He doesn't need to know anything else. Remember, both him and my mother are hardly ever here anyway. I've mostly been on my own since I was fourteen, Sir. I've told you about the account that my allowance goes into every month. I use enough of it to buy clothes and stuff, so that they don't question why there is so much still in there. Besides, my Master seems to like the clothes that I buy to wear for him."

I growled, "I do, cunt."

"AAAH, there it is. I can hear it, Sir. I can't stand the thought of not being there to have one our "special" evenings Sir, and I can tell by the tone of your voice that it would be one of those kind of nights, my Master."

"It's not JUST about you, Pretty Girl. All of my girls are going to be there with their dates, correct? That means Adrian and Amy too, not to mention Laura and Becky. I'll deal with it, Holly. It's ok. I won't be stupid."

"Letting the Demon out to play is NEVER stupid, Sir. I just like being the one that he plays with. I CAN offer you an alternative, Sir. Beth has asked that you stop by her work, so that she could spend a little time with you. I explained the situation to her, and she told me that she could handle anything that our Master demanded of her. I think she wants to give you an update, too. She wouldn't tell me much today, hoping that it would really make you want to go see her, Sir."

"I just might do that. Enjoy the time with your father and friends, Holly."

"Sir?"

"Speak."

"Please tell me that you love your slave, Sir."

"I love you, my beautiful slut. I love all of my girls. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING can ever change that. I'm not mad. I will go see Beth. I'll be good. Enjoy your evening, Pretty Girl."

Her voice sounded much happier when she replied, "Yes Sir!"

I hung up.

I won't lie to you, The Demon WAS pacing and growling. I hoped that Beth was ready for what she had invited on herself.

I thought of going to see Mouse, instead. She could and would take anything that I put her through, and love me for it, no matter how mean or nasty I was about it.

However, I was very interested in hearing just what Beth had to tell me. In the process, she might just learn how her Master can be a Demon when he wants to be.

And, I wanted to be.

Just because I could, I called Trish and started a mindfuck on her.

"Hello Sir."

"You know that all of the girls are out for the evening, cunt?"

"Yes Sir. I will be right down to please my Master."

"Did I order that, slave?"

"No Sir" Her voice had a slight quiver to it.

"I'm in a mood bitch, and your number came up. Where is your "friend", slave?"

"He is where he is supposed to be, and keeping me hot and wet every second of the day, Master."

"When I say "Go", you will yank, not pull, but yank him out, am I understood, slave?"

"Yes Sir." Her voice was even more shaky.

"After that, you will wash him and treat him with loving care just like I told you before. When you finish that you will call me back. You know what NOT to do, correct my little ass slut?"

"Yes Sir. Am I in trouble, Sir?"

"No you are not in trouble. You ARE my slave are you not?"

"Very much so, Sir!"

"Are my orders to be questioned?"

"No Sir!"

"It sounds like you did question me, cunt!"

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"Don't even bother calling me back, slave. You will do what I told you, and you will not be allowed to have him in for three days! Am I understood, you little whore?!"

"Yes Sir!" She was close to tears now.

"I will be going out for awhile, slave. If you want a chance to earn him back earlier than the full three days, you will come down here and strap yourself into one of the chairs as well as you can by yourself, and be there when I return. Laura has a key to the apartment up there, it's up to you to find it. I WILL NOT be easy on you if you are here when I get home, so make your choice wisely, slave."

"Yes Sir."

"Grab it now. GO!"

I heard the sharp intake of breath as her body absorbed the shock of it being forcibly removed. Then I heard her whimpering as she was fighting hard not lose control and go into orgasm.

She actually had enough balls to try and plead for one, "Please SIR!!"

"Not on your life bitch! You know what to do."

I hung up.

I went into my room and arranged the straps and buckles so that she could pretty well put herself into a "no escape" position, if she chose to do so. It was somewhat akin to making a condemned man tie himself to the post and give the firing squad the order to "Fire!" from his own mouth.

Again, I won't lie to you. The Demon loved the idea of making Trish bring herself to her own torture rack, so to speak. The icing was making her strap herself in.

Of course, the humiliation alone should work wonders as far as the mindfuck goes.

If that makes me seem like a bastard and it surprises you, I just have to ask; Haven't you been reading the story?

It was still Dinner time when I got to the fast food joint where Beth works, so it was still pretty busy. I did this on purpose. She wouldn't be able to help but think about spending time with me while dealing with a line of customers and screaming kids.

I even made her tell me under her breath that she was my cunt, as I took the food tray that she handed me. There was a brunette working next to her that heard it, and gasped. Beth knew better than to even dare to try and cover it up. in fact she did something that surprised me. She leaned over and whispered something the other girl's ear.

The girl gasped again, then looked at me with wide eyes.

Beth just gave me a smile

I turned and went to sit where I normally do. There was a group of people that had just gotten up from there, and they had left the table fairly messy. I started to look for another table, but the brunette showed up almost immediately, clearing the table and wiping it clean.

Even through the baggy work pants, I could tell that she had a very cute bubble butt. This was incongruous with the rest of her, as her waist was fairly thin, and as far as I could tell there wasn't much to speak of in the way of tits either. Maybe a B cup.

Right about the time I was going to make some smart ass remark, she turned to me and gave me this tight little smile and said, "Thank you for waiting, Sir."

I replied, "No problem. Actually, I was enjoying the view."

It took a second or two for it to register, but when it did she blushed deeply. I sat down, and she hurried back up to the front. One quick glance showed me that her and Beth were carrying on a conversation under their breath while dealing with customers.

About ten minutes later, the brunette came back to the general area to clean off a couple of tables that had just been vacated. She kept looking back at me, and I made sure that she was looking straight into my eyes everytime she did. When she wasn't looking at me, she just had to feel me staring at her ass.

I was in a mood, remember, so when she was close enough that I knew she could hear me, I spoke very low said, "Is that ride as good as it looks?"

She started to turn toward me and I used my "Master" voice though still pitched low, "Keep doing what you were doing!" She went right back to cleaning the table, though she was wiping quite vigorously.

"Good girl. Now answer my question."

"I'm not sure what you mean, Sir" she continued with her job, and talking low as well.

"I asked if that ride was as good as it looks?"

"I still don't understand, Sir." She was calling me "Sir" in the customer sense, but it still sounded good. Her voice had a very sweet tone to it.

"Go tell Beth exactly what I asked you, and tell her that I said for her to tell you what it means. Then you come right back here and answer me. Move!"

She moved!

When she came back, she was blushing so hard she almost glowed, even under the bright lighting of the place. She stood next to me with her head looking down.

"Well?" I prompted

"I don't know the answer, Sir."

"You mean no one has told you how sweet that ass looks while they rode it?"

"No Sir." She was blushing harder.

"Why not?"

"No one has ridden it, Sir." Then she quickly turned and walked back up front.

I figured that that was probably as far as I could push her anyway, so I let it go.

But, I hadn't counted on Beth being so determined to try and fill Holly's shoes. Within just a few minutes, the brunette was back in my area and was pushing a broom around. She was trying hard not to look at me, but she was in a conundrum. Either she looked at me, or she knew I would be looking at her behind.

She couldn't hide both her eyes AND her ass.

When she finally got close enough to me, she asked very low, "You really think it is sweet?"

"I think it is sweet, sexy, and very fuckable."

She gasped at the last word of course. I told her, "If you run, do not come back!"

She thought for a moment and then went back to sweeping, though it was obvious that she was very conflicted on what she should do. I took it that she wasn't flirted with often, and especially not the way that I do it.

After a minute or two, she seemed to come to a decision and worked her way closer to me again.

"Are you really what Beth said?"

"What did she say?"

"She said you were her ... Master?"

"Ask again, the right way, and you better say, Sir!"

"Are you Beth's Master, Sir?"

"Yes, I am. Do you know what that means?"

"I think so. It means that you can tell her to do stuff and she has to do it ... Sir?"

"Yes, That is what it means. But, it is only because she chooses me to be her Master. If she didn't, I couldn't make her do anything. It's her choice to be my slave."

"So she is your slave?"

"Yes. Now ask the question the right way!"

"Is she your slave, Sir?!"

"Yes. Would you like to see how much she is my slave?"

"Really? I mean, Really, Sir?!"

"You forgot again. You will go up and tell Beth that you keep forgetting to say "Sir", and she is going to be punished for it. Come back and tell me what she says."

A minute later, "She said to tell you "Thank you, Master" and that she awaits your orders, Sir"

"Tell her that my slut's panties better be in my hands in three minutes, and you are to bring them to me."

Her eyes got wide and she was rooted to the spot.

"You are wasting time. If they are not here when I said, she gets punished even worse and it will be your fault!"

A few seconds later I saw Beth heading for the bathrooms as quick as she could without drawing too much attention. When she came back out a minute later, the smile on her face would have lit the whole place up. She was really enjoying herself. Then it hit me ... she was showing off.

The brunette was back with seconds to spare. I laid my open hand on the table so that she couldn't hide what she was holding, or that she was the one doing the passing.

She was flushed, out of breath, and looked very excited.

"You liked that didn't you?"

"Yes Sir!" She had gone back to sweeping, though now she was making sure that I got a good view of her cute bottom the whole time.

When she got close again, she asked, "When I used the word "slut" I thought it would make her mad, but it made her move faster. Why is that, Sir?"

"Because my slave knows that I love her and that she is mine when I call her nasty names. It's kind of a mental thing. I've got one name for her that will make her do almost anything."

"What name is that, Sir?"

"You haven't earned the right to know that yet, have you?"

"No Sir. I guess not."

"If you want to earn the right, tell me how I described your ass, slut!"

She gasped again. She had this look on her face as if she had been slapped.

I hadn't meant to use that word on her so soon, but then again, I was in that mood.

I said, "Never mind. Go ask Beth if she has any friends to send to me that are adults."

"I am an adult, Sir. But, I'm not a slu ... I'm not that word."

"That word?! You really had to say "That word"?! Come to think of it, you're right. I can see that Beth thought you were cute, and that I might be able to bring you out of your shell. She was trying to please her Master, by letting him flirt with the girl with the sexy ass. But, you're not ready yet. I'll leave you alone now."

With that, I got up and went to refill my cup at the soda counter.

Beth hurried over and said, "I'll be on break in just a few minutes, Sir. Please don't leave."

She had seen the sudden change in body language between her friend and her Master, and knew things hadn't gone the way that she had hoped.

Under my breath, I said, "It's ok, cunt. You tried. I pushed too hard too quick. I'll explain it when you come out on your break."

She only looked slightly relieved. She was trying so hard to fill Holly's shoes in this situation. All I really needed was for her to be her, and to be ready for anything I may demand of her.

This was the first thing I told her a little later when she set down her tray on the table and then sat next to me. The brunette had finished her sweeping and had gone back to the front counter by the time I returned from getting my refill.

"What happened, Sir?"

"I tried the same thing on her that I tried on you that first day. But, Lucille was with me then, remember? It made it a little easier for you to take. Since you were warned of what my mood would be tonight, you'll understand that I wasn't as tactful with her as I could have been."

"I'm sorry, Sir."

"No need to be sorry. You did good. You knew I'd be attracted to that ass of her's and you were right. I just pushed her too soon."

"No Sir. I picked wrong. I did everything wrong, and I failed you. I'm a bad slave girl."

Huh? Something was wrong here. Then suddenly, I got it. She WANTED to be in trouble. I had all but made her have to hit me with a truck to get this point across. Duh!

But then my mind was screaming, "Why does she want to be in trouble so bad? This goes beyond filling in for Holly. She feels really guilty over something."

As soon as the thought struck me, I put voice to it, "This isn't about your friend, is it?"

In a very small voice, she replied, "No Sir"

My instant reaction was to growl, "Tell me. Now!"

I had not expected her reaction at all, "Please don't leave me, Sir. I'll take any punishment you give me, no matter what it is, no matter how bad it is, but please keep me, Sir ... please keep me ... please ... please..." she broke into incoherent sobs at this point

She had dropped her head to my chest. I held her as she quietly cried. I probably should have been worried about drawing attention, but at the moment, I just did not care. I was torn. On the one hand, one of mine was in emotional pain, and I had a burning need to protect her, to make it all better. But, on the other hand, this was my slave, and she had obviously fucked up bad. That wasn't going to be good for her.

It might not be good for either one of us.

As she sobbed, I tried to think the situation through logically. I could only think of one thing that she could have done that would make her feel that I would disown her. Actually, I could think of two.

I did not even want to think of the ramifications of that second one.

I took a shot at the first one, "Did you cum without permission?"

She kept her face buried in my chest. Ok, I had tried it the "nice" way.

I growled, "I asked you a question, slave. You have two seconds to answer me. You know damn well that tonight is not the night to disobey me in any way. Speak!"

She turned her up toward me, and said, "Yes, no, maybe. I'm not sure, Sir. It's complicated."

"There's only one other thing that could make you think that I would be that mad at you. Did you fuck your father?" I know, I know. I put the question pretty bluntly. Part of that was due to my mood, but part of it was my thought that bluntness would at least get me an answer. If I expected one immediately, I was destined to be disappointed.

She buried her head again, but I heard her say, "Not technically, but they are related. It's really complicated, Sir. I don't know how to explain it. Please don't leave me ... please." She dissolved into tears again, crying into my chest.

I literally could feel my blood pressure go up. Thinking back on it, it was quite eerie, and should have worried me, but I was so mad that I just ignored it.

I moved to get up, but she wrapped both arms around my shoulders and neck and tried to hold me there, and just kept repeating, "Please ... please ... please..."

I gently, but firmly removed her arms and again started to get up. Her arms quickly went around my waist. Her head had slipped to a place where I could have taken her mouth very easily, but all I felt was an intense need to get out of there.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.