It Is Good to Be the Demon - Cover

It Is Good to Be the Demon

Copyright© 2015 by DEMONMASTER62

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - One Night at the club, The Demon comes out to "play". I was going to end it there, but there are too many experiences not to share them. Some will be flashbacks to set up happenings that occur in the present. I wish there was just a D/s genre, as BDSM is too strong. And no, they aren't the same.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Spanking   Anal Sex   Analingus   First   Fisting   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   BBW   Public Sex  

"I'm going to do something that you will very rarely hear me do. I apologize. I'm very sorry that I brought THAT into our Family. I heard her story, and thought this girl was crazy enough to do anything. I was thinking sexually. Obviously, she is just crazy. I have no excuse. I hope you can forgive me."

Lucille spoke for all, "We forgive you, Sir. We don't expect you to be perfect, but you ARE our Master. That means we rely on you to protect us from stuff like that. There is nothing that anyone here would not do for you, including welcoming anyone new. But, we need to know that you can keep them in line, just like you do us."

Adrian said, "I agree Sir. She had us all a little worried while you were gone. She even messed us up on maybe having a real newbie for you, because she was talking and acting crazy."

"Newbie?"

"That's our Master! Momma will explain it while Holly and I get our showers and get ready. There are plates with pizza for both you and Amy in the oven. The plates will be hot, so be careful."

"Yes Mom."

"You wish, Sir."

"Holly, come here."

"Yes Sir."

"I hope you learned something today. I look forward to delivering on the promise. By the same token, you have given up the right to the "just the submissive stuff". You are all in, or you are all out. No more middle ground."

"I thought you understood, Sir. When I gave you my virginity, and then called up The Demonmaster, I devoted all of me to you. I am nothing less, and nothing more than your slave. Body and soul."

"Heart?"

"If you don't know that you own all of me by now, I don't know what to say!"

"Good girl." I gave her a kiss. Then a slap on the bottom and sent her on her way.

Amy had pulled the plates from the oven. Damn, that pizza smelled good.

Before I started eating, I asked Lucille about the "newbie" thing.

We ate while she talked.

"I made the decision to just let who ever it was, think we were just a house full of nudists. It turned out to be a very pretty blonde, about 22, big tits. Best of all, she had a "I'll take you all on" attitude, and I don't mean fighting, Sir.

She checked every one of us over very closely, seemed to really like what she saw. Then, Laura started in about our Master being late, and where the fuck was he? I paid her and walked her to the door and told her to come back anytime. Our Master would take the trash out when he got home. She gave me a quick kiss, and a smile and was gone."

"And I took the trash out just like you thought."

I know you, Sir. You weren't gonna play that shit, even if her pussy was lined with gold."

"I love you, Lucille. Do you know that?"

"Yes, I do. And since it's just the 3 of us, and I know my daughter very well. Tell me what went down."

"She did. It was fucking great!"

Amy just blushed.

Lucille said, "Good girl."

Holly yelled up the hallway that the shower was free. Lucille and Amy decided to go together to save time. I fought hard not to go look in on them.

Then it was my turn. I went into my room to find that my girls had made up my bed. Major points for them. I laid out my clothes, then hit the shower.

Once again I had forgotten a towel. Once again, one was waiting for me when I got out. And, once again, I had a cheering section lined up on the edge of the bed.

Lucille said, "Somebody said something about a toll. I'm ready"

They were all ready. I just went down the line.

Lucille, Adrian, Holly, And Amy.

20 minutes Later, and we were on the road. Everyone just got in with me. Since the P. A. would stay until tomorrow night, I had the room.

We came in like a King and his consorts. I led them to a table very close to the stage. The girls at the bar had really done a good job for me.

There was a card in the middle that said "Reserved" and another said "VIP"

The table was set up nicely. There were 6 chairs. I had counted to have 1 for me, and 1 for Laura. The ladies loved it. The waitress for the table knew that Lucille was the only one that could drink, though she wouldn't. Everyone got Soda, on me. as would be all refills.

I hadn't noticed that Amy had vanished, until she came in the door with my mic and "Baby Girl". We went right to work, making sure I still had the sound on the guitar that Amy had helped me get earlier.

We powered up the system, and Amy plugged my mic right in. She put the eq, reverb, and volume to all the marks that were set for me. I did a couple "Test ... testing". Amy told me that if it were her, she would add a little more Mids. I told her that I used to do that, but when I would scream it would redline my whole channel. She agreed it was good where it was.

She was really into this, and Momma was beaming with pride.

I told Amy to just plug the other guys in when they came, set the knobs to the marks and let it go, they all had their sound figured out.

She agreed. She was quick to pick up on inter-band politics.

The drummer came in next. Amy and I both helped him bring his kit in. While he was putting it together, I told him Amy was running sound for us tonight. I handed her the end of his mic cord, and she already had the name, so she plugged it in, set the knobs. I did the test for him. Then she put up his stand and added the mic.

I told her that we didn't mic the kit in this place, it was small enough that he didn't need it.

The lead guitar player came in next. She did the same routine. When he did the test on it, he was very pleased with her job, and thanked her.

We had gotten to the table and both of us were gulping down sodas, it was hot up on the stage.

Suddenly, a tall black guy walked in the back door, with his bass and his amp. Amy was actually shaking when we walked up to him. I Introduced Amy to Tim, and told him that I was having her work sound tonight, as she was going to be studying it in college in a few weeks. Tim is always cool, and he made her feel like an old friend of his,, in about 5 minutes. She took his Mic lead and plugged it in, and set the knobs. He tested it, gave her a thumbs up, then started noodling on his bass to get his sound.

The drummer was up and running by now, and the two of them fell into a groove that was bad ass, even if it was just testing sound.

I went to sit with my girls. We had about 15 minutes before we went on. Amy was excitedly telling her Mom that the bass player was Tim, "yes, THAT Tim, Mom!"

He actually walked over to our table, and I introduced him to everyone. Amy and Lucille both were wide eyed. I told Tim that they had heard one of our CDs, and were in love with his voice. He just did his "Aw Shucks" thing, which is not a put on, it's real. He is 2 years older than me, and looks 10 years younger than me.

I told the girls to all have fun, dance and enjoy the evening. If they had any problems, we would take care of it quick. I got a quick kiss from each of them.

It was time to head for the stage. When I got up there I was surprised to see that I had not noticed how big the crowd was. It was going to be a good night.

I quickly introduced the band, called out a few of our fans by name, and then launched right into "Bullfrog Blues". I love starting with an up tempo 12 bar, it just sets the whole tone for the evening. As soon as we brought it to a close, Rob, the lead guitarist hit those opening notes for "Sweet Home Alabama".

The dance floor got busy quick. "Skynyrd" is a bar band's dream. Anything of their's gets the dancers. I looked over at the girls before the next song, and pointed to Tim, who was stepping up to the mic. He does a killer version of "Hound Dog". You'd think that soft smooth voice would totally blow it, but it doesn't. As it came to a close, Amy and Lucille were clapping and hollering as loud as anyone else.

I started a slow 12 bar blues. It was the only song of "ours" that we actually play. The whole band is on the copyright as "writers" because we wrote it from the stage. Everyone in the band gets a solo spot. Tim's bass solo always gets the loudest cheers.

And on and on it goes. Some highlights are Tim, of course. He knocks them out with "Dock Of The Bay" and "Stand By Me". In the last set, he always does a great version of "How Long"

We get in The Doors, SRV, Elvis, more Skynyrd, plenty of Seger, and a couple by CCR. A high spot for me is doing "Purple Haze" I do a blood curdling scream at the end of it, over the lead guitar, hippy ending. When Lucille heard that, she looked up at me with wide eyes. I saw Amy whisper in her ear, and Lucille smiled from ear to ear.

We do four sets a night. It would take up pages to name and explain every song.

During breaks, Tim would always come over and sit with us. Holly and Adrian were having a ball. Amy and Lucille were too, but they had eyes only for Tim.

On songs that I wasn't singing, I would always get down on the dance floor, playing and weaving through the dancers. After a couple of times, Holly and Adrian had figured out a way for the 3 of us to dance together. I would just move my ass left to right, and they would grind on me front and back with the same movements. It was hot as hell, and other people would join in grinding on the girls from behind as they were grinding on me. As long as my ladies were smiling, It was good.

On one song that Tim was singing, Amy and Lucille beat them to the punch, and were doing the grind on me. Adrian and Holly just simply grinded on them.

On one of the breaks, I asked them if they had ever heard "Mustang Sally"?

Really, who hasn't? Everybody and his brother and sister have done versions of it. I told them what I wanted, and they agreed. When we started it in the set, all four of them came up on the stage. Amy and Lucille went to Tim, of course. Holly and Adrian got on either side of me. Tim sang lead on it. When we got to the "Ride Sally Ride" parts, the girls did them perfectly. I even gave the band the signal to go around one more time to give the them another shot at it.

It got the biggest reaction of the night. I introduced each lady before letting them leave the stage. They got a standing ovation of their own. It made their night.

On the break before our last set, Tim asked where Amy was going to study. He told her he was surprised that she wasn't going to Full Sail. She told him that UF had given her the better offer. I told him that I was thinking about letting Amy work on our next session, so she would have an example of her work. He made her night, when he told her that if I hadn't asked him, he would've asked me. She was on top of the world.

Lucille leaned over and whispered in my ear, that if I screamed one more time up there, she was going to cum all over herself. I reached down and patted her very wet panties and told her to "Make sure it's a good one". She just smiled very brightly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.