The Old Man on the Bus - Cover

The Old Man on the Bus

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 4

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Linda was ready to go out on her own but first she had to get proper training. Then, she met an older man with just the solution for her.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Father   Daughter   MaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Exhibitionism  

Linda was more than satisfied with her employment with the Abercrombie family and she was now fully graduated from the Business School for professional females.

All of the Abercrombie males and her direct supervisor Molly had made every effort to make her welcome in a way that often left her panting as she released all her pent-up frustrations with happy orgasm.

Mister Abercrombie senior was most generous in gifting her with a plentiful supply of feminine knickers that were quite stimulating despite the fact they were made in a factory in the Midlands and not imported from Paris, France.

Linda knew the old man was somewhat addicted to the scent of her used knickers and he would often wear them on his head when he was plowing her from behind right on top of his solid oak desk with the engraved knobs on each and every drawer.

Her favorite spot was the cave-like center portion which allowed plenty of room for her to crawl inside and attend to the old man’s needs even whilst he was conducting business with others completely unaware of the fact his cock was tickling the back of her throat with devastating skill. He was wise enough to hold off on any sudden floods with others present because he knew poor Linda would probably gag and make a noise that could only be imagined in the worse possible light.

Her close friend and confidante Molly begged to share her bed at night and she allowed the obsessed girl to do the honors when she felt an urge to be licked in the midnight hours. The girl also seemed to have a fixation on her tightly puckered entry between her flanks and the sensation of her tongue flicking over her sensitive sphincter never failed to make her pulse beat faster and cause her to gasp out her pleasure. Neither of the girls considered it inappropriate to engage in such foolishness because it was strictly between them and the easy opportunity for release far outweighed the guilt at unnatural urges.

The youngest Abercrombie son constantly wheedled her for her affections and she did her best to ignore his constant insistence that he was “in love” with her with an all-consuming passion. In a way, Linda felt a little sorry for him because he had a terribly earnest cock and he never failed to tell her how happy she made him feel after he flooded her quim or her bum. She never seriously thought of him as husband material because it was highly unlikely that the family would ever consent to any Abercrombie male heir to marry a completely unknown female from a destitute family without serious repercussions.

The old man called Molly and Linda into his office to inform them that he was sending them to his brother up north to assist him in sorting out his failing business. He was primarily involved in the distribution of more modern farming equipment for the rural sectors and there was a lot of resistance to changing practices that had been in use for hundreds of years. In fact, the agricultural sector was reputably lagging behind many of the Continental entities with a more progressive outlook on food production.

Molly was philosophical about the transfer, but Linda was brought to tears because in all honesty she had grown quite submissive to the demands put on her by the old man and his offspring on a nightly basis and almost anytime during office hours when they had enough time.

Both of their trunks were put on the long, narrow boat for the ride to the north and they were told to stay below deck at all times because it was too dangerous on top and they might attract attention from the other river men with a yen to hump a pretty wench just to show her the size of their cock.

Molly just giggled at the prospect and Linda got the distinct impression that the ever ready Molly was totally undiscerning in her carnal partner selection process and would be prepared to jump into the horizontal position with any male with enough energy to make the attempt.

In fact, Linda was a bit depressed at the undesired change and she was sufficiently upset enough to entertain any tomfoolery of that nature as a respite for her faltering emotions.

The boatman in charge of their vessel had an eye for Molly and he had already “done her” with Linda watching his every move in the darkened space inside the boat. There was just enough light to see Molly’s bum being pounded with confidant authority by the rude man and she watched him pummel poor Molly’s cheeks with his punishing hands at the same time that he was extracting maximum pleasure from her tight little sphincter.

Linda was certain the two young boatmen guiding the craft up on top could imagine the scene below and she wondered if they hoped to get a “piece of the action” before the trip was over. She was definitely not diametrically opposed to that development because both of those big hulks had huge leg muscles from pushing the boat up the canal to their destination.

It was almost a relief for her to be turned over to the two lads for their off-time enjoyment as part of their reduced price for transportation up the canal.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.