My Daughter Is a Babysitter - Cover

My Daughter Is a Babysitter

Copyright© 2015 by Morganna Roberts

Chapter 2

Erotic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Lucy is mature for her years and her mom knows she is sexually active. She never expected to be substituting for her daughter on her babysitter job and wondered if she was too old for the stress.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Heterosexual   Babysitter  

That first fill-in job for my daughter as a babysitter was a delight because of the perks of having the handsome horny husband go "around the world" in all my openings like my husband used to do on our honeymoon. I think it was the fact that his spouse was passed out from too much wine in the upstairs bedroom that filled him with the determination to show me his best moves in an illicit performance.

I gave my daughter the hourly wages for the assignment because I knew she needed the money, but I kept the tip he gave me because I felt it was really for my horizontal performance and not my babysitting skills that he wanted to reward me for and that it was our business and not my daughter's. I took a shower when I got home washing the cream out of all my openings thinking happy thoughts for the first time in a very long time.

The next time my daughter asked me to fill in for her, I pretended that it was a dreadful imposition but finally reluctantly agreed providing she let me borrow some of her school clothes to help me look younger than my 38 years and give the impression I was an innocent babysitter. I told her it helped to cut down the pesky questions about my age and why I was babysitting like a schoolgirl. Other than the telltale wrinkles at the sides of my eyes and a perennial look of weary boredom, I was fortunate enough to have the same figure that I had when I was giving blow jobs to the ungrateful jocks under the stands on the football field.

I think it was because my randy husband demanded I be ready to bend over night or day and refused to spend the money for a dishwasher machine or even a dryer to make it easier for me to dry the clothes for five people. I was constantly on the go and the pills I was taking for my medical condition acted just like "speed" to keep me jittery and nervous and with very little appetite for regular food.

This time I put my hair up in a ponytail and even wore my daughter's smiley face panties under the schoolgirl uniform skirt hoping that my subterfuge would not be questioned. It was the wife that answered the door and I could see she was giving me the once over because she probably suspected on some level that I was older than her and that just didn't seem right. I kept my answers short and sweet and concentrated on chewing my bubble gum like a cow with a cud and nothing on my mind except counting the money when the assignment was over. She disappeared in a hurry because she needed to repair her make-up after looking in the downstairs mirror and not liking what she saw looking back at her. It had to be some sort of mental thing because she was about as cute and pretty that a young mother could be without being thought a total tart.

The husband whose name was Tom, despite the fact his pretty wife called him "Thomas", wandered down the stairs and I was surprised he seemed so sensible and calm where she seemed flighty and nervous. It made me think about how people matched up so haphazardly when it came to something as important as marriage. I had always thought my spouse was the best thing that ever happened to me until he ran away with a pole dancer leaving me in the lurch with three children and bills that never seemed to have an end. I guess my judgment when it came to men especially spouses was sorely lacking in selective skills.

After they left for their dinner party, I checked on the small child in the upstairs bedroom and was relieved to see it was completely out from what was hopefully and exhausting day and I prayed it would remain in slumber land for the duration of my shift. The husband had promised to return no later than midnight but I saw the frown on his wife's face and I had no confidence in his declaration. Besides, all time after midnight was at double rate so I was not particularly in a rush to complete the assignment.

Tom seemed a decent man but with the young people these days you never knew what was lurking just under the surface. Some of the most recent outrages against normal society of late were young lads who were described as "never a problem and stayed to himself".

The television was on the fritz so I guiltily looked over my shoulder to see if anyone was looking even though I knew I was the only adult in the house. Then, I slowly slid into the master bedroom to see what secrets this couple was hiding behind their outward look of total normalcy and an ordinary lifestyle. I hit pay-dirt in the closet when I found a wide plastic bag that held several costumes that could only have been purchased in a sex shop. It was obvious that the master of the house liked to dress his wife up as a school girl or a maid and probably included making her wear some outrageously obscene undies that would be banned even in France.

At the back of the closet door was a rack of long belts and thin corded whips with handles in the shape of huge penises for insertion purposes. I did my best to hold in my giggles as I imagined the pretty and haughty young woman being stretched over the edge of the bed with her knickers down taking the strap like a good little girl. Strangely, it made me so wet between my legs that my smiley face knickers were soaking wet. I backed out of the room and went down to the laundry room and rinsed them in the convenient tub and then threw them in the dryer and pulled them out nice and warm to put back on my still pulsating pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.