Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 8

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 8 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

I ran out the door and followed her down the road. Becky could run faster than me and I could only hope to keep her in sight until she stopped. I finally caught up to her sitting under the big cottonwood tree next to the pond. Tears were streaming down her face and she wouldn’t look at me.

“Becky, honey, are you okay?”

Through her sobbing she muttered “I don’t know”.

Finally, she turned and looked at me, wiping the tears from her eyes. “Am I just a fuck toy for you; someone you keep around as a cum dump while jabbing your fuck stick in anyone that will lie still?”

“You can’t believe that Becky. All I’ve ever wanted is you. If you are the only woman I have for the rest of my life I will be blessed.”

“I can’t believe both of our mothers believe you should be available to them. And that comment about sticking it in your sister and knocking her up had to be directed at us. That would mean both of our mothers got knocked up by their brother Ed.”

“Becky, our mothers, nor any other person than you, are on my want list. As far as us being brother and sister makes no difference in how I feel for you. We’ve always known we were cousins and didn’t let that stop us.”

“What about Pam? You do know she loves you very much, maybe as much as I do.”

“I will stand by my earlier statement, all I need is you.”

The tears had dried up and her smile had returned. We talked for a couple of hours about us and those around us. We eventually made love for the first time.

“Tom, you do know our mothers are not going to drop this. I propose that we allow them to have you until tomorrow morning. The conditions being you not clean up first and they can’t clean up tomorrow. They have to go to the big meeting smelling like the sluts they are. In addition, they should be at their peak fertility. You will promise them to pull out, but we both know you won’t. That should shut them up for a while.”

“Are you fine with this? I will not do anything to hurt you.”

“I think it is the only way to get them off our case.”

We agreed on what to do and headed back to the house, not even bothering to get dressed, with my cum running down Becky’s legs. I went straight to bed for a nap and Becky went into the house to confront our mothers.

Becky presented the offer to them as a one time ever offer. They were told to get a shower; shave under the arms their legs and their pussies and to go to my bed without any clothing.

They wanted to know why they had to shave their pussies and Becky told them so there was no chance they could give me the crabs. Both of them were indignant about that but were told it was non-negotiable.

Their next concern involved the fact neither was on birth control and were probably very fertile. Becky let them know I would be pulling out so as to avoid pregnancy. The two sisters looked at each other, quickly agreed to the terms, and headed to the outside shower house.

Becky walked them to our bed that was still damp and sticky from the night before. “Okay ladies, it is now 12 noon. You have till 6 in the morning. I am going to sit and watch for a while. Later today I am going to visit with Pam for a while.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.