Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Becky and I fucked and made love throughout my telling of the last nine months. When I had finished with the story she looked at me and asked, “Are there any more female cousins out there you haven’t fucked yet”?

“None I know of. Isn’t five enough?”

“Well yes, one is enough for me. However, I think we need to all sit down together and have a serious discussion about our ballooning family. And by the way, I want some of that oral pleasure you were telling about.”

“My wish is your command” and I dove into her cum filled pussy licking, sucking, biting, and shoving my tongue in all the holes available. About 30 minutes later she was pulling me up by the ears begging me to stop. I licked and sucked my way up her front side, marking her all the way to her neck.

“Oh my god, I can’t believe what you just did to me. I’m totally exhausted. You are going to have to do chores by yourself tomorrow I mean in about an hour. I need some rest to grow our baby. Love you and sweet dreams.”

And she was asleep that fast. I drug my tired ass out of bed when the alarm went off and headed down to do chores. When I came back in the house with the milk pail mom turned up her nose and told me to go shower. She said I smelled like I did after Pam had spent the night. A slight puff of wind could have knocked me over. I had not a clue mom knew about her sleeping with me, although I shouldn’t have been surprised.

After showering and putting on fresh clothes I came back in for breakfast. Mom asked if I had fucked Becky into a coma, as she was sound asleep. “I’ve been told expectant women need more rest to produce healthy grandkids.”

Mom smiled from ear to ear just as Becky came through the door. “Did I miss something?” Mom just looked at her and smiled some more. “Remember what I told you last Fall Becky. You belong here, and it sounds like Ed and I need to make plans on building another house.”

“Thanks for jarring my memory. You made a statement that if Ed had fucked us like Tom was doing to me, there would have been 3 dozen kids running around. What us, were you referring to?”

“Oh, I guess that was said out load. That is a discussion that will have to involve your mom, Belinda and her daughters, Ed and I, as well as the two of you. I will make the calls to arrange a get together. In my opinion it is long overdue, but that sister of mine, Maggie, hasn’t thought it necessary.”

Becky and I looked at one another and Becky mouthed “Sister, I thought my mom was your father’s sister”. Mom was distracted and was not aware of what she had said.

After breakfast Becky and I headed out to check on some field irrigation. When out of earshot Becky grabbed me and said “Oh my god, your mom and dad are brother and sister. Now I’m really confused as to what this discussion will be about.”

Two days later my aunt was on the phone with Becky. Becky was just saying “yes, yes, yes, and okay I’ll see you at the airport in Grand Junction on Thursday”.

I looked at her and asked if she was okay. “Yeah, just a little apprehensive. She started off with are you sure your pregnant, followed by is this what you really want, then I assume you’ll be staying there, and finished with meet me at the airport on Thursday.”

On Thursday mom took Becky to the airport to pick up Aunt Maggie while I stayed at home. I drove down the road to Belinda’s house and visited with my babies and the girls. We managed to stay out of bed, but it was certainly tempting. The get together was scheduled for Saturday at Belinda’s. I hugged and kissed everybody and headed back to the house, so I would be there when everyone returned.

Aunt Maggie was the first one through the door and she walked right up to me looking pissed. She could have passed for Becky’s older sister. “Okay, I can’t be judgmental about the two of you, but you better take good care of my little girl. On Saturday you two will learn things about this family and each other that may change how you feel. I hope it doesn’t because I don’t want to see either of you heartbroken. Now, give your aunt a big hug” as a smile spread across her face.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.