Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

When school started Belinda’s oldest daughter, Tammy who was 16, was allowed to drive her sisters (Pam – 15 and Suzy – 14) and me to school because we lived so far out of town and the school bus took forever. Although Pam and I were the same age she had been held back a year so her and Suzy were in Jr. High while Tammy and I attended High School.

On the second day of school Tammy dropped her two sisters off and started driving out of town instead of to our school. I gave her an inquisitive eye and she told me we need to talk. She pulled the car into a driveway of a vacant house the church maintained for displaced families.

Turning off the ignition and twisting in her seat to look at me and stated “I know what you and my mother have been doing. I saw you fucking her when you thought no one else was home. What are you going to do for me, so I don’t tell my Dad?”

I couldn’t deny it but had no idea of what she wanted. Please don’t tell the preacher, I’ll do whatever you want. I don’t want your mom to get in trouble. Tell me what you want.

“I want you to do for me what you were doing for my mother. I want to experience the pleasures you were giving to her. Let’s go inside as this house will be vacant for a couple of weeks.”

We went inside and started making out. I began running my hands over her body and soon had her undressed and on the bed. I began using my oral skills on her and soon had her screaming and thrashing around like an epileptic fit.

When I moved up between her legs and slid my dick inside her virgin pussy, a scream escaped her lips and she froze. I stayed buried inside her not moving until she began to relax. At that point we began moving together causing my dick to slide in and out of her now very wet hole.

After about five minutes my pace increased, and I began pounding her little pussy like it was intended to be used. It wasn’t long before she began shaking and screaming in another orgasm. By the time her next orgasm rolled along I was ready to cum. Pulling out didn’t even enter my mind, nor did she ask me to. I shoved my dick right up against her cervix and let loose with rope after rope of cum.

We fucked until 2:00 in the afternoon when we had to shower and go pick up her sisters. I asked about the blood and cum soaked bed and was told not to worry about it, she would come clean this weekend. Then as an afterthought she grinned at me and said I was more than welcome to help.

We fucked at least once a day after that and I still managed to bang Belinda two to three times a week. About a month later Pam and Suzy caught me fucking Tammy in the tack room of the barn.

“We’re going to tell Dad”, Suzy yelled and turned to run out the door. Pam quickly grabbed her by the arm and told her to hold up a minute. Maybe they could get something out of this for themselves.

Tammy asked them what they wanted to not tattle. Pam and Suzy whispered back and forth causing Suzy’s face to turn red. Pam finally said, “We want what you’re getting”. I thought to myself what is it with these three sisters that they think they have to blackmail me to get me to fuck them.

Tammy looked at me, shrugged her shoulders, and asked if I would mind. I agreed as long as they didn’t tell anybody.

“Me first” yelled Suzy as she quickly stripped and lay down on a horse blanket with her legs spread. She hardly had any boobs, just mostly nipples, and a light coating of blonde fuzz on her little pussy. However, her labia were definitely swollen, and juices could be seen weeping from her little snatch.

The sight of that little nymph had me harder than ever. I told her this was going to hurt in the beginning. I’m a big girl now, just shove it in me. Katy and Daphne at school have been bragging about how they’ve been getting fucked and said it hardly hurt at all.”

I wasn’t convinced she was ready, so I crawled between her legs and started running my tongue up and down her slit from asshole to clit. She went off like a firecracker and for a moment I thought she had pissed all over my face. I quickly realized this must be girl cum as it didn’t smell like piss.

I worked my way up her body and did just what she told me, shoved it in till I bottomed out in her tunnel. I saw her grit her teeth but not a peep of complaint escaped her mouth. There was almost 2 inches of my dick that wouldn’t slide into her little snatch and my god was she tight. If she wasn’t so wet there is no way I would have got inside that little pussy.

Suzy almost immediately began hunching up to meet me and started telling me to fuck her harder. Who could have imagined this sweet little 14-year-old being such a slut? I had just recently dumped a load inside her oldest sister’s pussy and was going to last awhile. When she started Cumming her finger nails raked from below my ass cheeks to the top of my shoulders and she began biting my chest to the point of drawing blood.

I started pounding her little twat bouncing of her cervix with every stroke. That just seemed to heat her up more. It wasn’t long before the cum began to rise in my dick. With one last thrust I shoved deep into her tunnel with something giving away and my balls slapped hard against her ass. Rope after rope rushed out of my dick right into her baby factory. I couldn’t remember having cum that much at one time.

As I softened and slipped out of Suzy’s little snatch I expected a river of baby batter to follow. All that seeped out was just a tiny bit of blood and a few little dribbles of semen. Tammy looked between her baby sister’s legs and said “That was so hot. You must have shoved your dick through her cervix and filled her womb with your ball juice. That’s putting it right where it can do the job.”

Pam was lying on the blanket where Tammy and I had been fucking completely naked with two fingers buried in her pussy. She wanted to know when it would be her turn. “I’m going to have to recover, but that doesn’t mean I can’t make you feel good in the meantime.”

Pam had cupcake size tits with puffy pink nipples mounted on the ends. Her little snatch had sparse blond hair and large labia, just right for sucking. I crawled beside her and began licking and nibbling on her nipples.

As she began to show more excitement I proceeded to suckle one nipple while rolling the other the other between my thumb and finger. She came the first time from just me playing with her boobs. I kissed my way down her stomach, leaving a few hickies on the way, and began licking her pussy and rosebud in earnest.

I alternated between sucking her labia and clit and licking her asshole. In no time at all she was writhing and moaning in pleasure. When her second orgasm hit, I shoved my tongue up her ass. Baby sis wasn’t the only squirter as my face was covered in slimy girl juice. I didn’t let up as I continued to lick her supple little slit and suck on her clit.

Pam tasted better than either of her sisters or her mother. I couldn’t get enough of her sweet little pussy. I left bite marks on her ass and hickies covered her pussy. Her orgasms were almost continuous. Finally, my prick returned to form.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.