Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 4

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 4 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

Right after dinner Becky and I headed back to bed. Becky wanted to take a shower, but I told her it would just be a waste of water as I planned to have her in the same condition before long.

We made love to one another for the first time in our lives instead of the no holds barred torrid sex we normally had. Lying in each other’s arms catching our breath Becky asked “What did you mean earlier by you have never been able to pull out? Did you plant a seed in someone else?”

“It’s kind of a long story, but the simple answer is yes. The day after you left last summer Dad and I tore down the tractor but had to wait two weeks for parts. Belinda White, the preacher’s wife and Dad’s cousin asked if I could come over and help with some painting since her husband and three daughters were away at church camp for the next two weeks. Mom told her no problem and sent me over the next morning.”

When I arrived, she was on a ladder up against the house and asked if I could steady it for her. I grabbed a hold of the ladder and looked up into a blond, bushy pussy. I was hard almost instantly. I kept my eyes focused up her dress and noticed when she leaned a certain way I could see her breasts capped with huge, hard nipples.

As she climbed down the ladder she looked right into my eyes and asked, “Did you enjoy the view” and looked down at my crotch and said “Yeah, you did”.

I was told to follow her, and she would show me where we needed to start. I was no more than two steps into the room when she pulled her dress over her head and crawled up on the bed. “You need to start right here between my legs with your tongue, but first lose the clothes.”

In no time I was naked with my face planted between Belinda’s legs following her directions on how to eat pussy. It wasn’t long before I had a good idea of what to do and had her moaning and squealing in pleasure. That woman taught me many things you are going to enjoy.

When she came down from her high she pulled my head up to hers and gave me a big sloppy French kiss. Her tongue was so far in my mouth it almost triggered a gag reflex. “So, Tommy, have you ever had sex?” I answered no, not wanting to explain who I had sex with.

“It’s not a safe time for me, so if I let you fuck me you have to promise to pull out.” I wasn’t really certain what that meant, but I faithfully promised I would. I pushed my dick balls deep into Belinda’s wet hole. It was hot but didn’t feel nearly as good as yours.

After banging her hard for ten minutes I could feel my balls begin to tense up. In the back of my mind I knew I should pull out but kept on pounding away holding back to the very last second. As the semen began to rise through my dick I began withdrawing. At the same time Belinda wrapped her legs around my ass, pulling me back in as she orgasmed.

I surrendered to the moment and shoved my dick in all the way and unleashed my ball juice. A flurry of curse words came out of Belinda’s mouth as she called me a little bastard, an asshole, a sorry little prick among other things and began crying that I had promised to pull out.

Not knowing what to do I held her close and began rubbing lightly all over her naked body. Before long she began kissing on me and finally said “We might as well continue as the damage has already been done”. We fucked until I had to return home with me dumping numerous loads of baby juice in her love box.

I went to help Belinda paint every day for the next two weeks. However, the only thing I painted was the inside of Belinda’s pussy with my baby batter. After the preacher and her daughters came home from camp we still managed to fuck at least once a day.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.