Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 3

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 3 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Well, I didn’t think I would get through the summer without getting pregnant. I just didn’t think you’d knock me up the first day I was here, but I guess there’s not much difference between the first and last day to put my baby factory to work.”

“Becky, if you’re not upset then I’m thrilled. Will your mom be more likely to let you stay if you’re pregnant?”

“Oh yeah. Mom wouldn’t want me around her friends with a swollen belly. I’m yours to keep from now on, if you’ll have me. You know last summer if we had started having sex one day, two at the most, earlier we would be working on number two now.”

“Wow that almost sounded like a proposal. You didn’t even give me a chance to ask.”

“You may have never got around to it. Besides, last summer your mom told me if I ended up pregnant from our playing around to get my ass back here where I belong. I don’t care if we get married or not, I just want to know if you want to be with me.”

“Becky, I’ve always wanted to be with you. We fit together in every way possible.”

Becky started stroking my dick again and said we needed to head back to the house and do this properly. I pulled up my pants and grabbed the milk pail. She didn’t even bother to re-tie her halter top, just grabbed my hand and we started walking up the road. “Well, there is plenty dripping out of me now. It’s running down my legs and into my boots.”

I took the milk into the house and mom said supper would be ready in about 2 hours. I told her that was fine as I was going to help Becky put some things away. Mom looked at Becky standing there with her breasts exposed and cum running down her legs and said, “I’ve a pretty good idea what you’re going to be putting away” and gave Becky a big smile and wink.

By the time we reached the sleeping porch all Becky had on was her white go-go boots. I was quickly disrobed, and we climbed onto the bed. “Okay stud, plant that baby maker in me and work your magic.”

I climbed between her legs and sunk my shaft all the way to the bottom of her tunnel. “Oh god Tom, I may not be pregnant yet but by the end of this week you will have definitely planted a crop in my womb.”

That just made me harder and I started pounding Becky’s pussy for all I was worth. I don’t know how many times Becky came, but after the first five minutes or so it seemed like she was having a continuous orgasm. After I had pumped my third load of ball juice into her baby factory, I rolled to the side and stared right into my mother’s eyes. I was too tired to even cover up.

“Damn kids, I’ve seen some fucking in my lifetime, but have never seen anything close to what the two of you do. If Ed had fucked us like that, there would be 3 dozen kids running around. Mom would have never gotten those IUD’s stuck in us. Oh, and by the way, it’s time to eat.” Then mom turned and walked away leaving the two of us laying there.

I looked over at Becky and closely examined my handy work. Her pussy was steadily oozing a stream of baby batter and her neck and breasts were covered in hickies. “Wow sweetheart, I think we made some progress on swelling your belly up. So, I guess your mine forever, if you will have me.”

Becky gave me the biggest smile ever and leaned over examining my neck. “Looks like you’ve been sleeping in a bed of leaches, and yes I will have you. Right now, though your parents are expecting us for dinner. I really need a shower.”

“Don’t worry about the shower. Mom has already seen us and I’m sure Dad knows. Just throw on one of my t-shirts and you’ll be fine.” The shirt barely covered her ass but looked oh so hot in her go-go boots and cum running down her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.