Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

I almost swallowed my tongue as Becky came strolling off the tarmac towards the terminal. She was wearing a white halter top, which supported much larger boobs than she had last year, a blue micro mini skirt, and white go-go boots. It was hard to believe this was the same girl we dropped off here 9 months ago.

She came up and gave me a huge hug mashing her chest against mine. I could feel her nipples becoming erect to match my dick. She whispered in my ear “So what do you think?”

“I think wow, you are bitchin.”

She gave mom a big hug and we headed down to luggage to pick up her three suitcases. I asked her if she was planning on staying awhile. She looked at mom with a mischievous smile and answered, “could be”.

We put her bags in the truck and began the 1-1/2 hour trip back to the farm. Mom drove, and Becky and I got caught up with what was new in our lives. I found out she had had a couple of boyfriends of which the last one broke up with her three weeks ago. That had sealed her decision to come back to the farm this summer.

I asked again if she was planning on a longer stay. She gave me a sly look and let me know her mother still wasn’t on board with the idea but was beginning to waver. “So, depending on how the summer goes, between your mom and me we can convince her to let me stay.”

We got back to the farm about 3:00 in the afternoon and unloaded Becky’s stuff onto her bed on the sleeping porch and headed down to do evening chores. Becky didn’t bother to change clothes and did a fantastic job of wiggling her butt as we walked to the barn. By the time we got to the barn her nipples were sticking out against her halter top like the first joint of my little finger.

By the time we had finished feeding and I started to milk the cow my dick was hard from watching Becky’s tight ass and firm boobs. And just like last summer, it was uncomfortable sitting on the stool. Becky called out “Hey Tom”. I turned my face to look at her and was staring into her bountiful bare breasts just inches from my face. Then I heard “Wouldn’t you rather play with these instead of those cow’s tits”.

I leaned over and sucked one of those gorgeous nipples in my mouth and lightly mashed it between my teeth. She let out a guttural moan that almost caused me to cream my pants. Then I let it slip from my mouth and said I had to finish the milking. Becky groaned but moved back out of the way, so I could finish.

As I was putting things away I heard “There is nothing dripping out of me”. Becky was leaning back against the same bench as last year, her halter top untied, her mini skirt hiked up over her waist, no panties, and her legs slightly spread exposing her cute little pussy. I walked up close to her and dropped my jeans (I was going commando).

Her eyes got huge; I no longer had a 5-1/2” peter but a 9” cock. “Damn Tom, you’ve grown a lot.” “I had to keep up with those knockers on your chest.” I pulled her to me and sunk all 9” in her sopping cunt.

“Oh my god, nothing has ever filled me up like that or gone so deep. It feels like your banging against my cervix. I hate to say this, but since you’re not wearing a rubber you need to pull out. This is a really bad time to be filling my pussy full of baby batter. You are the only one to have ever fucked me bare.”

For evidence on how good I was at pulling out all you had to do is go down the road to our closest neighbor’s farm, the preacher.

Not only had I grown down below, my stamina had increased significantly. We banged away through 3 of her orgasms before my balls began to tighten up. I grabbed Becky’s shoulders, pulling down on them and shoving my dick in her as far as it would go. My head was right up in the mouth of her cervix when I erupted. This sent Becky into another orgasm as I dumped a giant load of baby batter in her love tunnel. Becky locked her legs around me and pulled me deeper into her baby factory.

Along with my bigger equipment came more semen. Becky’s pussy was filled to overflowing as cum squirted by my dick and ran down our legs. “Don’t you know what pull out means?” “Yes, but you felt so good I just couldn’t do it. In fact, I’ve never been able to pull out.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.