Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 10

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

“Tom and I are having a new house built that will straddle the property of the two farms. Unbeknownst to Tom, I have talked with my sisters (Tammy, Pam, and Suzie) about the building of this house and have their agreement. We want to be sister wives to Tom, if he will have us.”

“I wasn’t expecting all of the revelations that occurred here today, but I would be more than thrilled to have my sisters as my wives, if they will have me.”

All four of my sisters stood by my side, in various stages of pregnancy, and one by one said yes. “In that case I only have one request of my wives; that we set aside one day a year to the breeding of our mothers for as long as they choose to have babies.”

My four sisters gather in a huddle and whispered for a few minutes, then headed out the door saying they would be back. The twins started crying so Belinda got them and came back to the table without a shirt or bra. “It’s much easier to feed them this way and there is nobody here that hasn’t seen my tits up close and personal.”

When my sisters came back they told me to sit down and laid out what was agreeable. Number one was that Maggie would move back to the farm with Nancy and Ed. Belinda would also move in with Nancy and Ed until the new house was finished, at which time they would all move back to Belinda’s. Number two, Becky and I would move in with our sisters at Belinda’s until the new house was complete. Number three, is one day per year would be dedicated to breeding our mothers. As they would be living together their cycles should synchronize and one 24 hour fuckfest is all my wives were willing to give up each year. If at any time it was determined that one of them was not trying to get pregnant, they would be permanently banned from further participation.

Belinda had the only question. “I’m not pregnant right now and these two, pointing at Maggie and Nancy are just barely pregnant. Do I have to wait another year?”

Tammy piped up “Mom, you have had a good deal of Tom’s prick over the last year; however, if I hadn’t seen you fucking Tom I may have never had the nerve to approach him. For that reason, I will support a one-day encounter within the next two months, but you have to have the support of my sisters.”

“If history repeats itself, I should be fertile in five weeks.”

My sisters all looked at each other then at me. I gave a nod of my head and they told Belinda that this one time they would grant an exception but not to expect it in the future.

Everyone at the table agreed. That evening Belinda packed some clothes for her and the boys and moved in with mom and Ed. Aunt Maggie moved her stuff in with mom and Ed as well. Becky and I didn’t bother with any clothes for the first night as we thought they would be superfluous.

I don’t know about the sex that took place between Ed and his sisters that night, but me and my sisters broke two beds and totally soaked a third. Although Tammy was too far along for penetration all of us took turns sucking milk from her engorged breasts and licking her swollen pussy. Pam and Suzie were lactating as well, so nobody had to stop for dinner.

Laying on soaked and sticky sheets the next morning Pam rolled over and looked at Becky. “If you hadn’t invited me to join you and Tom, I don’t know what I would have done. I’ve loved him forever and after having his cock I would have been lost without him.”

“Pam, originally I wanted him to myself. After being given a preview as to yesterday’s meeting and talking with the three of you, I had a change of heart. I could see the three of you cared as much for Tom as I do, and I couldn’t see your children growing up as we did not knowing who their father was. I feel most blessed to be in a union with my sisters and brother.”

All four girls decided to abide by Belinda’s mother’s rule; “if you’re going to fuck, you’re going to have babies”. And we had piles of them. Suzie set a record by having five on the ground and one in the oven by the time she graduated high school.

As far as our moms; Maggie had five more before deciding that was enough while Belinda quit the first time at five then came back to have two more sets of twins and Nancy had one per year for the next thirteen years.

For my 30th birthday my three oldest daughters crawled in bed with me and raised their nightgowns exposing what could only be baby bumps. “Thank you, dad. You and mom are on your way to being grandparents.”

No wonder my grandfather only lived to 55, and he only had two daughters to keep satisfied. Lucky for me I had a fair number of sons to share the load, and their loads.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.