Farm Life - Cover

Farm Life

Copyright© 2019 by Juan Leona

Chapter 1

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 1 - As a young male growing up on a farm in Colorado, interaction with members of the opposite sex were limited. Luckily, I had a few cousins to keep me company.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   High Fantasy   Sharing   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Cousins   Aunt   Nephew   Rough   Polygamy/Polyamory   Cream Pie   First   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Squirting  

My name is Tom and I turned 15 about two months ago (March 30, 1967). I have lived my entire life on this farm in southwestern Colorado. My father is 31 and my mom will be 27 next week. It’s just the three of us on the farm and can get lonely for a young male with raging hormones.

The farm house only has a kitchen, dining room, bathroom, master bedroom, and a screened in sleeping porch with two beds. Of course, I and whatever company we have, get the porch.

My 16-year-old cousin, Becky, has been spending the summer with us ever since I can remember and will be here in three days. Her mother is my father’s sister and they live in San Diego, California.

We have sexually experimented with each other over the last couple of years but were virgins until three days before she left last summer. We had been sleeping in the same bed most of the summer and naked for the last two weeks before she allowed me to slip my 5-1/2” peter into her virgin pussy.

Lucky for us the sleeping porch is on the opposite side of the house from mom and dad’s bedroom, so they didn’t hear her painful scream. I tried to pull back out, but Becky had her legs wrapped tightly around my ass.

She finally managed to tell me to hold still for a few minutes. I could feel her slowly begin to relax as her pain subsided. Her legs loosened up a little and she began rocking her hips. I took this as a signal to begin what nature told my body to do and slide my peter in and out of her tight little pussy.

I’d like to say I was a stud and fucked her for an hour before dumping my load deep inside her body, but in reality, it was less than 2 minutes. As we lay there catching our breath Becky blurted out, “for so much pain it didn’t last very long”.

“I’m sorry, in my mind I thought I could go for hours, but you felt so good it just exploded.”

“Exploded is what it felt like you did to my Cherry, but I did feel a little explosion there at the end. Don’t worry about not lasting very long; we have 6 hours before we have to get up for chores.”

And we made good use of those six hours. I was able to last much longer after my first release and as the saying goes we fucked like rabbits. I don’t know how many times I exploded inside of Becky’s pussy that night, but we were both sexually satisfied.

When we got out of bed the next morning Becky threw on a halter top and short skirt (remember, this was the 60’s and short was just below the crotch) sans underwear of any type. The sheets were a mess and we stuck them in the washer on our way to do morning chores.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.