Blackfeather - Cover

Blackfeather

Copyright© 2015 to Elder Road Books

20 Massacre

Time Travel Sex Story: 20 Massacre - Half-sibs Ramie and Kyle think Pa is joking when he tells them they might be time travelers. And if the price of passage is letting a boy put his thing in her coochie, Ramie will pass, thank you very much. Kyle, though, can't wait. A complicated 3-way relationship with best friend Aubrey develops. Old Blackfeather has control of the situation, but their travel is all out of synch. When Kyle and Ramie discover they have become their own ancestors, a little incest doesn't seem like such a big deal

Caution: This Time Travel Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Time Travel   Historical   Western   Brother   Sister  

MY FEET WERE COLD, which didn’t seemed strange; I was stark naked and drawing marks on my wall map with a Sharpie. Somehow, I’d filled in a line from Springfield, Missouri all the way to Omaha, Nebraska with marks and dates for campsites. I might not know where I was going, but I guess I knew where I’d been. I looked at my shoulder and could see the six indentations of the raven’s talons on the front of my shoulder. I could feel the two behind. At least he hadn’t broken the skin.

I was exhausted and flopped down on my bed. I knew Aubrey wouldn’t leave Kyle tonight. And I was too tired to do anything more if she did. I closed my eyes and slept.


Our junior year came to an end with the usual fanfare plus the delivery of our class rings. We wore our own rings for exactly one day. Aubrey came out to the ranch after the last day of school and dragged us to the barn. What she wanted, she said, couldn’t be done in either of our rooms. When we got to the barn, she sat both Kyle and me down on a hay bale and got down on her knees in front of us.

“This isn’t the same as a proposal, but it’s the only place I can be where I can see both of you. I want you both to be able to see me when I tell you I love you. I love you. And I want to go steady with you.” It was a bit of a surprise, but I figured that one day Aubrey would want to declare that she was with Kyle in a public way. Exchanging class rings was the usual way for high school seniors. I nudged Kyle.

“Give her your class ring, Kyle,” I said. “Unless you don’t want to go steady with her.” Kyle fumbled around with his ring.

“But what about... ?”

“You, too, Ramie,” Aubrey broke in.

“Me too, what?” I asked.

“I want your class ring. I’m gonna wear them both.”

“You want to tell the world that?” I asked. Was I ready to tell the world? Well, hell yeah. I pulled my new ring off my finger.

“I’m such a slut,” Aubrey giggled. She dug in her pocket and then pulled her ring off her hand. She held out both hands to us. “I bought two class rings. If you didn’t want to go steady with me I’d have thrown one away.”

We laughed as we organized who got what ring and how we were going to wear them. Aubrey’s fingers were a little smaller than mine and her ring wouldn’t go all the way on. Kyle barely got it over the tip of his pinky.

“We gotta get chains,” I said. “We can’t wear them like this.”

“I think we should all get chains. I can wear your ring, Ramie, but then no one would know it wasn’t my own. Kyle’s is too big for my thumb,” Aubrey laughed.

“We’ve got to go show Moms,” I said. “I can’t believe we’re going steady!”

“Can we make out first?” Aubrey asked. “I’m going steady with the two people I love most and neither one of them has kissed me yet.” We had a little tussle over who got to her first, but we both managed to get kissed. In the heat of the matter, I put my hand on her breast right over Kyle’s hand. We just giggled some more. Hell, she’s got two breasts. We’d alternated kissing Aubrey before, but it was the first time we’d really made out together. I didn’t care.


It would have been nice if we’d had more than the weekend to celebrate the end of school. The Moms weren’t impressed when they saw us all wearing each other’s rings.

“So what’s new?” Mom Ash asked. “She’s been going steady with both of you for months. The question is whether she’s riding the herd with you next week.”

“Huh?” Kyle and I both asked. Intelligent. I knew we’d have to spend a couple weeks up there this summer but I didn’t realize it would be next week.

“There’s just too much pressure on the guys up there,” Mom Mar said. “Cole and Ashley are going up, too. You won’t all have to stay all summer, but we need all the help we can get.”

“But what about our horses?” I asked. Let’s get to the important part. We had six pregnant mares and four boarders now.

“Well, you’ve got two hired hands. How do you figure I planned to keep control of those two this summer? And you know they handle the horses as well as you do. Aubrey, you are welcome to be here as much this summer as you can be. I could use an extra hand, and we’ll take regular trips up the mountain on four-wheelers,” Mom Mar said.

“I feel like part of the family,” Aubrey grinned. I kissed her. As soon as I was done, Kyle laid one on her.

“I don’t think there’s any question about that,” Mom Ash laughed.


Between our chores and working with the kids on what needed to be done with the horses for the next few weeks, we didn’t have a whole lot of time to fool around that weekend. We just didn’t sleep much at night. And something else seemed to change. Until that weekend, we’d been pretty divided in our loving. Kissing, sure, but sex was private—except for the sounds coming through the thin wall.

We watched a late movie in the family room Saturday night. Everybody else had gone to bed but we just wanted to all cuddle up together. Aubrey was kind of smashed between Kyle and me on the sofa and we were all making out like crazy. If Kyle was kissing her, I was nibbling on her neck or ears, and I had one hand up under her shirt pinching her big nipples. Aubrey was breathing pretty hard when Kyle’s hand nudged mine aside on her tit. She had a hand between my legs and I was pretty sure she was stroking Kyle, too. I drifted down and she sucked in her tummy so my hand slid right down beneath her waistband and into her panties. She was so wet and slippery that I nearly came just from touching her. She moaned into Kyle’s mouth and I sprinkled kisses on the back of her neck as I found her little clit and started rubbing it.

Aubrey came. It would have been loud if Kyle hadn’t kept her mouth sealed to his.

“Oh god! I love going steady with you two!” she gasped. “Having both of you making love to me was just so damned hot! I thought I’d never stop coming.”

“You should take your boyfriend back to his room and fuck him silly,” I whispered in her ear. “Then come to my room and let me lick you to another one.”

“We could ... We could all do it together,” she whispered.

I looked up at Kyle and could see my blush reflected in his face.

“I don’t know, Aubrey. That’s like ... a little weird.”

“Like me going between the two of you isn’t?” she giggled.

“But I’m never in the room with my sister while you’re ... you know.”

“I’m not quite ready to watch my brother banging you,” I laughed nervously. “Not tonight anyway. You two go ahead. If I’m asleep when you come in, Aubs, wake me up!”


It had always been exciting to think about what Kyle was doing to Aubrey in the next room. Sometimes, I’d tease her about it when she was lying with me and I was feeling around up inside her for that spot that always seemed to make her go crazy. I’d ask her if her boyfriend ever rubbed her there with his prick just to watch her butt bounce off the bed while she came. But I was willing to wait my turn. I didn’t need to actually watch it.

Monday morning we headed out for the upper pasture where the hired hands already had our herd. There wasn’t much time to just sit and mope about Aubrey. We rode all day and after dinner, we slept under the stars. Kyle and I had tents. Pa and Ashley commandeered the little camp trailer we had on the upper range. Rafe, Jess, and the other two guys all had their own tents, too. And don’t think it was cruel for them and that Pa got the best. Our campsite was pretty well developed and the tents were all on platforms off the ground with cots in them and air mattresses. For me, I just liked the idea of sleeping under the stars as long as it didn’t rain.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.