A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 7

When I entered my apartment I just sat down and cried. I had thought Steve was the one. But tonight was a disaster. I knew he would likely call tomorrow and ask me had I come to my senses yet. How would I reply?

I was wondering about myself. I felt that Steve was not really the man for me.

Karen looked up at me and said, “Honey you are truly the man in my life. You have allowed me to be who I want to be. You are always wanting to try something new. I love you so much.”

I smiled and told her “I love you so much. But also honey I have had a hard on since you started telling me the story about the strip club. Surely there is more than your break up with Steve.”

She giggled, “Do you want me to take care of your problem?”

My little head said, “YES!”

So Karen had me take off my clothes and I started to take off her black dress but she slapped my hands. She said, “Not yet!”

Then she went down to suck on my cock. I was harder than I had been in years. I was thinking about my loving wife stripping and dancing for the crowd. I could imagine her going into the VIP room and tease men and women with her hot body. The body I can see was what she looked like at 19 when we met. She was a ten in my opinion then. Actually in my opinion it still is the case. As she sucked on my cock I thought how stupid Steve was to not allow her to spread her wings.

I reached down to play with her breasts. She stopped and slapped my hands away. She said, “Do I need to get the bouncers?”

I replied, “Only if it Patti and Kathy are the bouncers.”

Karen started laughing.

She smiled up at me as she sucked on my cock some more. I was getting close with her looking up at me. I told her I am going to cum. She started to swallow and as I came into her mouth she swallowed my cum down. Then she smiled and said, “Do you like your whore of a wife.”

I said, “No. I love her.”

After I had cum and we had kissed. She looked at my cock as it was now limp. She told me, “Get dressed so I can tell you the rest of the story.

I dressed faster than I had ever done. I wanted to hear did she or did she not go strip.

Once again she shared.

The next morning I decided to go to the strip club. I went to the door but it was locked. I thought I need to call Patti when I get home. I did and asked, “When does the club open?

Patti let out a yell. “You are going to strip with us!”

I told Patti, “I am going to check into it. I might if I feel it is okay for me to do. I want to do it. But still I have reservations about doing this. You know I am a church going girl. I like to be good girl but I also want the bad girl side as well. It is like I am part of two different worlds.”

Patti replied, “I totally understand. Yes, you go to church and maybe it is not for you. But Karen if you don’t at least try it once you are always going to wonder what if.”

So Patti gave me Tom’s number.

I called and told him who I was. Tom shared that Patti, Kathy and Amanda had come in to tell him about me. He said, “There will be no pressure whatsoever. If you decide to dance just one evening and then not do it again that is okay Karen. If you decide you like the power and control it gives you then you will know it is something you want to do.”

I made an appointment to go between classes the next day for my interview and my dance. When I arrived I was excited. I was letting my wings open. I was ready to fly.

Tom was a man in his early forties. He was well built. I could enjoy him sexually if he wanted some. I guess I was rebounding from breaking up with Steve. So if he tried something I was going to give him my pussy for sure.

But Tom was business only. Like the girls had told me. He asked me questions. He made sure I was at least 18 years of age. He told me, He has some high school girls that want to do this. I have to make sure they are 18. He did not want trouble with the law. As long as they did things the right way the community did not come down on him.”

He went on say, “I go to church and my pastor knows what I do. I have two children and a lovely wife. Before you ask we met in college. Yes, she has danced here. She wanted to know how it felt to do it at least once. She had a blast doing it. She and I have had some great nights together as she will share about that one night here.”

“Karen if you don’t mind would you take down your top and show me your breasts.” he asked.

I did so without even thinking. The girls had said, “Tom will ask you to drop your top as he would want to see your breasts.” I could tell by his smile I had the right equipment.

Then he told me, “ Karen please go ahead and bring your top back up. Thank you.”

Then he asked, “Would you like to get on stage and do a strip for me? If you don’t feel comfortable and want to just not do it that is fine. But I love to see you dance.”

He had music ready so I actually got onto the stage and began to dance.

“Honey, it was fun. I was just dancing and a little teasing. Not showing much of my body but still showing Tom what I might have behind the clothes.”

Tom was sitting there with a smile on his face. I suspect he enjoyed this part of his job the most.

During the second song I began to really allow my clothing to fall freer and finally my top was off and I was dancing topless on stage. My body was getting horny as I did this. I knew when I got home I was going to think of Tom as I played with myself.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.