A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 6

I was worried about what Steve would think. I knew he was a prude in many ways. I could imagine him getting upset and angry if I did what Patti and Kathy said to do. I also knew if I did go and dance one time before an audience I could discover was this for me.

What is a girl to do?

I decided to keep the clothes I was wearing on. I would not put a bra back on. I would make sure that I would show off my body as I went out with Steve. I would watch his reaction to men and maybe women noticing me.

I was actually looking forward to our date. It was going to be a little show Karen off tonight. I wanted to make sure to stand with lighting behind me or my side. This way my panties would be seen or my outline of my breasts would show. Tonight might not be stripping but it was going to be more of me than Steve had ever seen in public.

Please know Steve had been the first man that I had went for a home run with. Other guys had played with me and I had played with them. But it was more kissing and touching without the full intercourse.

Steve was 22 years old. He had just started teaching. He had been dating me for two years. He at first did not try anything at all. He would give me a good night kiss after a date. But there was no attempt to go farther.

I had enjoyed other guys touching me and truthfully I had enjoyed touching them. So I was disappointed that Steve did not seem to want more. But as I got closer to turning eighteen Steve became more aggressive. He would play with me and touch. I was playing with him as well.

On my 18th birthday Steve went to park his Volkswagen Beetle for more than just a kiss and touch evening. He took off my clothes and sucked on my breasts. He had me take off his pants and his underwear. He took control of the evening. He had me climb up on him and lower myself down onto his cock. It hurt just a little. I had played with myself enough to know I had gotten rid of anything to stop us from having fun.

I rode him for just a few minutes when he told me to get up and off of him. I raised up and he shot his cum all over us both. He then grabbed me and kissed me hard. He said, “We are going to do this every time we date from now on.”

Each date was like the first time. We would make out for a short time then he would undress me and I would take off his pants and underwear. I would climb on top and ride him till he was ready to cum. Then I had to rise off and he would cum on me.

Now that I had an apartment we were doing it in my bed. But sadly it was missionary only. When he was near cumming he would get off and cum on my belly. I told him to cum on my breasts or face sometime do something different. It had made him mad.

Steve would never go down on me. He would play with my clit and rub me close to cumming then climb on till he was ready to fire his cum on my belly. I tired to go down on him but he did not want me to suck him off. He said, “A whore does that not a wife.”

I was not very happy with Steve in many different ways. It was becoming more and more apparent to me. Patti was right Steve wanted control. It was what Steve wanted not what I wanted.

Well tonight Karen was going to be in charge. I was going to make every effort to show off my body to others not just Steve. It was like I was ready to advertise would you want to see me strip for you.

Steve came to pick me up. He honked the horn. Yep, I was at his beck and call. I ran out to join him. I made sure to stand in the sunlight so that he might see I had panties on but no bra. He looked at me as if he wanted to say something but did not say it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.