A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 5

I was excited for Patti, Kathy and Amanda to come to my apartment. I suspected this afternoon was going to be a fun time together. I had soda and juice to share plus some cheese and crackers that we could enjoy. I decided to take off my bra but keep my sundress on. Of course, I kept my panties on as the rule of the club had panties always on.

They came together. They were laughing when they walked into my apartment. I asked, “Okay what is so funny?”

Patti shared, “We were talking about all four of us doing a dance together at the club. We could get the money out of their pockets for sure if we did it.”

I asked, “Do you sometimes dance together?”

Amanda commented, “Yes especially in the VIP room. If a person is willing to put $250 up. We will give that person a great show. We each will strip. Then we will play off the other as we slide up against each other and rub our breasts against each other. So often the guy will come right then and there.”

“I don’t know if I could really do that my friends.” I replied.

Patti spoke up. “Karen we are best friends right?”

I nodded yes.

Patti went on to say, “You and I have teased each other in over night sleep overs. By grabbing each others butt. Why we even danced together. We just had clothes on. This time you would be dancing with your panties on and nothing else. Trust me you would enjoy it.”

I was hesitate. I was unsure of this idea.

Amanda took charge. She told me to sit down in the dining room chair. “I am going to give you a lap dance that you will always remember. Ladies you two are the bouncers make sure Karen keeps her hands by her side at all times. I don’t want her grabbing my tits or my pussy.”

The girls and I were laughing. The girls replied, “Yes mistress.”

So I sat down in that dining room chair for my first lap dance. Kathy turned on some music. Amanda slowly began to dance and tease. She was great at her moves. I loved the way she was dancing. Not a single piece of clothing had come off. She was just enjoying the moment to dance. Then I noticed she was slowly opening her blouse one button at a time. Quickly I noticed she did not have a bra on as glimpses of her breasts were flashed before. She was moving slowly but closer to me. She was nearly against me when she opened her blouse and brought it around my head. I was sitting there staring at her beautiful breasts. I felt like leaning in and touching her with my face and even my lips. But just as quickly she stepped back away. She dropped the blouse on the floor. She once again was moving slow but easy motions as she pressed her ass onto my lap. Then back off she came as she slipped her shorts down and off. Now she was standing before me just in her panties. What a beautiful woman Amanda was.

Amanda was having fun with me I am sure. I noticed that she was showing dampness on her panties. She is getting horny doing this was my thought. Also I realized I was horny too.

Amanda sat down in my lap rubbing her ass against my body. I naturally reached up to touch her sides. But the bouncers Patti and Kathy grabbed my arms and kept them down by my side. Amanda turned and rubbed her breasts against my face. I was disbelieving it but I was horny. I mean really horny with what Amanda was doing to me. The gals would not let my hands rise up and touch her. She kept teasing me and teasing me. She really got me going when she dipped her head into my crotch and acted like she wanted to eat my pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.