A Story From the Past - Cover

A Story From the Past

Copyright© 2015 by wilcoxfun

Chapter 4

I woke up early the next morning. I was still horny. I felt I needed to play again with my pussy. So once again I began to imagine the fun I would have had with the two businessmen.

The older one was fucking me as I sucked on the younger man’s cock. I was getting wetter just thinking of how they were both enjoying my body.

I asked them to switch. So I began to suck the pussy juice off of the older man’s cock. I like the taste.

The younger man was fucking me hard and rough. Usually I don’t like to be fucked like that but it felt good as I imagined them both getting ready to cum. When I thought they would cum in me I once again squirted pussy juice.

Man I was hot and horny this morning. But I needed to get ready for college. I dressed a little more sexy than I normally do. I was wearing a sundress. It was sort of transparent so if I stood in the sun people might get to see more of me. I was liking this idea of showing my body off.

Classes were okay. I had kept up with the course work. I actually was doing really well. I had only one course that I had less than an A. I realized I could keep those grades up even if I decided to work at the club.

Yes my mind was back at the strip club. I was really thinking about trying to get hired there. I was surprised at how I was feeling but excited as well. I just wish I knew more. I hoped that my two friends might see me and visit with me. But so far I had not seen either one of them.

It was time for lunch. So I headed over to the student union. I was going to have soup for lunch. I really enjoy tomato soup. For one reason it seems to help keep my weight down. Plus on a colder day it makes me warm inside.

I was sitting there enjoying my soup when I heard a voice. “Are you wanting to visit?” said Patti.

Patti was a small town girl. You know one of those next door girls. She was pretty. She was about 5 feet 5 inches in height. She weighed right at 120 pounds. Since I had seen her last night I knew she was a very nice 34C.

My reply was, “Yes I would love to visit.”

Patti smiled. I think she was worried I would judge her. But seriously I was in a strip club last night with two older men. How in the world could I judge her? She really had the right to judge me. She knew my boyfriend Steve. We had even double dated a few times with her friend Larry.

But we both sat there in awkward silence. Just then Kathy broke the silence by saying, “Can I join you two?”

We both said, “Yes, please join us.”

Kathy was 5 feet 6 inches. She was the same height that I am. She weighed likely 125 which fit her well. Since I had seen her last night as well at the club I knew her breast size were a little larger than mine. She was a 38C. Kathy was a little rougher in appearance. She had a tough life as her dad had died. Her mom worked a lot just to take care of the family. I could easily understand why Kathy would take the job as a stripper.

We all three giggled. I spoke up, “I have so many questions. First of all, you two looked hot last night. I never would have suspected that you might be dancing at the club. I know the two business men were pleased to see you last night. You both looked like you were having fun. But also making some great money. So where do I begin?”

Patti spoke up, “We will answer any question you ask. To your comment about us having fun it is a blast. I can say I go home horny every evening. I feel like I have a power over the men and the women that come to watch me dance. I don’t know if Kathy feels that way I really enjoy dancing.”

Kathy added her thoughts, “For me it was a job. Mom worked so hard to help us do well. When I heard Amanda say how much she was making at the club. I knew I needed to check it out. Karen you may not know it but my mom had been a stripper for a few years after dad died. It was the way she could give us the things we needed. She never was a hooker. She would strip like I do but it stopped with stripping. When I asked mom if it would be okay. She took a long look at me and then said, “Yes you can. But don’t go any farther than stripping and lap dancing.””

I had heard her say Amanda. Wait my friend Amanda is stripping too? Okay why was I the last to know about this.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.