Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 10

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

His response is demeaning but she knows now that it is what she deserves, "Lick my asshole first." Then turns his ass to her face.

She aggressively probes the hole with her tongue. Gyrating and twisting it trying to please him. After about thirty minutes he turns to face his new whore and slams his cock into her hot mouth. Fighting the urge to gag she desperately tries to relax her throat muscles. Suddenly he grabs her hair and jerks her head back. Then using the hair guides her onto the bed. He arranges her so that her head is off the bed. which straightens her throat. Then he face fucks the eager mouth and slowly she becomes aware of something. Her power lies in pleasing this man, this wonderful, powerful man with the huge cock!

Then her mind adds, "It is flattering that he chose you over all the other bitches that are available to him. With that beautiful cock he can pick and choose!"

After that thought she begins to suck like never before and even manages to get a few inches into her throat tunnel! Her tongue becomes as energetic as a dervish, her head moving from side to side and then bobbing up and down. Careful not to let her teeth touch the fantastic dick in her hot, wet fuck hole.

Her thoughts justifies the act, "Pleasing Master is an honor and it has to be the best blow job that he has ever received! That is your duty as a cum slut!"

It is rewarding and flattering when he stiffens his back and groans loudly! Then he cums filling her mouth, more so than any other man that she has fucked or sucked! Her throat works quickly to swallow his load and after accomplishing that she smiles enticingly at the most important man in her life.

He carefully studies her and then returns the smile with a sneer, "Yep, a real cock whore! From now on you will dream about me and my cock. You will wake up lying in a pool of pussy juice! Hubby can't hold a candle to me, can he cunt?"

The laughter is mocking and raucous but it doesn't faze Cheryl instead she laughs with him and answers, "No Master he cannot, not even on his best day! And Master may I say that when I dream about you, I will love every second of it!"

Then suddenly without being told Cheryl asks, "Master I have three of my fuck scenes with me may I read them to you. And fondle your magnificent cock while I do so?"

His eyes widen in surprise and he exclaims, "My what a brazen slut you are turning out to be!"

Her response is a wicked smile and to proudly say, "Yes Master I am, but isn't it exhilarating!"

With a chuckle he gives permission and she grasps his flaccid dick then lifts the paper to begin, "I was fifteen and very curious about fucking. Pussy fucking that is, as I hadn't heard about blow jobs or ass fucking back then. And my sexual desires were growing by leaps and bounds! I couldn't keep my mind of it, reading dirty magazines, afraid that my parents would catch me! When reading my fingers would slide down to my pussy and it felt so intoxicating. I would talk about it with my girl friends. Then I met Franklin he was drop dead gorgeous to me. I wanted to examine his dick and balls. I wanted to feel his dick inside my cunt. I think at the point, at least I loved him!"

After pausing to kiss and lick his cock she continues, "Finally after weeks of flirting with him he got the nerve to ask me out! Of course I agreed and he picked me up on Saturday night. At the drive in he begin to touch me gently and I encouraged him. Then we began to make out but when I accidentally brushed his rock hard cock he came in his pants! What a disappointing night that was! Well he didn't ask again and I was glad that he didn't."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.