Best Regards - Cover

Best Regards

Copyright© 2015 by Hoon

Chapter 8

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 8 - A woman that has attempted to bury her past by immersing herself in a rigid daily routine. Unfortunately that past is discovered by a sadist and her torment begins.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Blackmail   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Spanking   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Spitting   Double Penetration   Size   Public Sex   Slow  

Then on your stomach and spread, now listen carefully. You will use your mouth, hands and your words to excite and please me. And under no circumstances is that ass to stop moving! That is your only warning, slut."

He covers her and guides his cock into frightened vagina and slowly inserts it. Fortunately, he is patient and uses short strokes at first.

Then a little deeper on each successive stroke until his stomach rests on hers and then a warning, "bitch!"

Suddenly his warning comes and she begins to caress, kiss and talk, "Yes stroke me, I will have sex with you."

Suddenly he rises and slaps her again then instructs her to "talk like a slut!"

Fearing what might happen she begins, "Fuck me, I love your cock! You are the largest dick that I ever seen much less had in me. I need you to cum in me and on me. Go faster, I want your cock to swell then spew it's cum into me. A huge load! Fuck me!"

As the words keep flowing she despises herself for obeying and what she is being forced to do but doesn't stop. She grabs his ass feigning passion and he jerks in ecstasy as his balls empty. When he rolls the order comes to "clean me with your tongue." She obeys while fighting the urge to vomit on the bastards crotch. However, fear helps her not to do that. And to make matters he didn't wear a condom!

Once again he seems to read her mind and says, "No condoms, not today and not ever."

Then he allows her to leave with a final instruction, "I know more about you than you think, so in order to humiliate you, do this. I want a complete sexual history from you. I want names, times, settings, cock sizes and I want it in the words of a slut. I will file each encounter and at a later date will interrogate you about them. Now what did I tell you about liars?"

Numbly the response comes, "You hate them and I will have to service everyone in an adult theater."

The response is to have a nipple twisted painfully for two minutes as he says, "slut speech, there will be no exceptions on that fuck meat."

Then he turns and leaves the cabin. Grateful that it is over she dresses and wonders how to stop her vagina ... no, her pussy from aching. Then Cheryl blushes a brilliant red when she realizes that changing that word was a sign and a horrible sign at that!

And that realization causes the thoughts to flow, "I am already turning into his sex toy ... I will be begging him for sex before long! That's right because you loved that big dick of his. Now admit it and get on with learning to be his personal slut!"

The ride home is a mixture of being glad to be out the scenario and dreading what comes next. Her imagination is rife with horrible scenes of what will be done and what she will do. However, deep inside her mind, a place where decency is just another word there is that nagging little realization. A realization that even though it hurt she liked the feeling of that giant cock inside stretching her pussy and wanted more!

Then the bad side torments, "Whom do you hate more, him or yourself?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.