Caught in the Act - Cover

Caught in the Act

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Sex Story: A young girl's first big cock

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   First   Oral Sex   Size   .

"Oh yes David I'm coming, don't stop," Hazel groaned as her boyfriend's cock swelled inside her. Hazel's father was away on business and her mother was working late at the super-market, a perfect chance for her and David to have some 'real' fun. She was on the verge of her orgasm what the bedroom door suddenly swung open!!! "Mr Russell," Hazel cried out, covering herself up the best she could. David's cock slipped out of her pussy. When he heard her cry out, he jumped up grabbing his clothes and dashed out of the room. Hazel had been caught in the act!!!

Hazel pulled the sheets to cover her naked body. "Mr. Russell, what are you doing here," she gasped pulling the sheet up around her neck. Mr Russell, their neighbour and her fathers best friend, looked down at the thinly covered body and smiled. "Your mum phoned to say she was going to be late. She asked me to pop round and make sure you were alright but it seems you are and being well taken care of." Before Hazel could say anything, he'd pushed the door closed behind him and was walking across the room towards her. "W-w-what are you doing Mr. Russell?" Hazel stammered. Well," he said, unzipping his pants, "from what I've just seen it seems to me that you like a nice hard cock. Well I think it's about time that sweet little cunt of yours found out what a real man's cock feels like." Hazel, seemingly unable to move and just lay and watched in as he began to remove his clothes. She shuddered as he took his shirt off, exposing his grey, hairy chest then unbuckled his belt. "W-w-what are you going to do?" Hazel gasped as he unzipped his pants. Mr. Russell grinned when he saw the look of fear on her face. "I'm going to show you what it feels like to be fucked by a real man," he sneered, "not some snotty nosed, wet behind the ears little boy."

Hazel gasped again as he pushed his pants down and she saw the size of the bulge in his underpants. "Mr. Russell you can't, you mustn't," she said but she couldn't help notice her pussy was getting wet just imagining just how big his cock really was. David's cock was the biggest she'd ever had and he was only seven inches. Mr. Russell's looked bigger, much bigger. She moved back further up on the bed as Mr Russell sat down next to her. "Show me your tits," he said firmly. "No Mr. Russell, I can't," she almost sobbed and held the sheet tightly to her chest. "What do you think your father would say if I told him what you were doing when I walked in Hazel?" he said menacingly, "you'd be grounded for life and he'd kill that wimp of a boyfriend of yours. Now stop fucking about and show me your tits," he ordered. Reluctantly Hazel let the sheet fall and her sixty year old neighbour smirked. "Oh fuck yes," he said as he reached out and stroked the soft flesh, "they're beautiful." Hazel looked away in disgust as he stroked a finger over the soft fleash then moved his mouth down and sucked a nipple into his mouth.

"You disgusting pervert," Hazel snapped, "you're older than my dad. Leave me alone," she sobbed. "Hazel, I think you'd better watch your mouth little girl," he snapped, grabbing her chin and forcing her to look up at him. "Now I think it's time you saw what a real cock looks like," he said as he gripped her chin tighter. "Now you're going to be a good little girl, aren't you?" he said, gripping her chin tighter. Hazel nodded and he let go and Hazel turned her head away. She heard him slide his boxers off then he grabbed her face again and turned it back towards him. He'd taken his boxers off and was stroking his cock, inches from her face. "Do you like it Hazel? Can you imagine how it's going to feel in that tight little cunt of yours?" Hazel tried to look away again but he forced her to watch him as he stroked his hand up and down his length. Hazel sobbed. "Please Mr. Russell don't?" she begged, knowing her pleas were falling on deaf ears. "Too late Hazel," he laughed, "I've just seen how much you like a nice hard cock. But first!!!"

He looked at the ground in front of him and nodded. Hazel knew what he wanted, he wanted her to suck his cock. She'd sucked David's many times but Mr. Russell's was so much bigger than his and the thought of taking it into her mouth terrified her. "No I can't, Mr. Russell," she sobbed, "I don't want to." Mr. Russell reached out and roughly pulled of the bed, pushing her to her knees infront of him, holding the back of her head. "Hazel my dear, what you want doesn't matter. Now suck it," Realising that it was useless arguing, Hazel reached out and wrapped her fingers around his thick shaft, hoping that he'd be satisfied with a hand-job but she was wrong though and he twisted his fingers in her hair and pulled her face closer to his groin. "Don't just play with it Hazel, suck it," he ordered pulling her head forwards until his knob was pressed against her lips.

With a sigh of resignation, Hazel parted her lips and slid them over his knob, wincing as it stretched them painfully. She gagged after getting less than half his length into her mouth and pulled away. "You're too big Mr. Russell, I can't take it." She looked up, her eyes pleading with him, but he just grabbed her by the hair and shoved her mouth back onto his cock. "You can Hazel. You can and you will. Now suck it!!!" he ordered. Hazel knew there was no use trying to reason with him and started to suck as he pushed and pulled at her head, fucking her mouth violently. She felt his cock jerk as his cumm erupted from it. She tried to pull away but he was holding her too tightly. Hazel had two options, choke or swallow and of course she chose the latter. As more and more of his thick goo filled her mouth and slid down her throat she heard him groan above her. "Oh yes, good girl Hazel swallow it, swallow it." After what seemed like an age and a gallon of cumm, he let go of her head, lifted her to her feet and threw her onto the bed. "Now," he said, "let me see that pretty little cunt," he ordered as he forced her legs apart.

Looking down between her legs, he groaned. "Oh fuck Hazel," he said, stroking his cock again, "I'm really going to enjoy getting this into that tight little hole. I wonder if it tastes as good as it looks. Shall we find out?" Before Hazel could react, he was on his knees, her legs draped over his shoulders and his face was pressed against her pussy. "Ohhh yes Hazel, just as I thought, it tastes so sweet," he groaned. Hazel gasped as his tongue probed around her hole, before slipping inside it. Her hips involuntarily rose off the bed and she heard him chuckle. For a second, he pulled back and looked up at her through the soft covering of blonde pubic hair. "You like that do you Hazel? Well I think you're going to like this even more. Without waiting for her reply, he pressed his face against her again, this time sucking her clit between his lips. Hazel gasped as his tongue flicked over the sensitive bud and her hips rose again. As he worked his tongue up and down over her clit, he slid a finger inside her. Hazel groaned as he worked it in and out of her before inserting a second and hooked them upwards. Her head felt as though it was about to explode as an instant, massive, all consuming orgasm crashed through her body, more intense than any orgasm she'd ever experienced with David. As her juices poured from her, Mr. Russell lowered his head slightly and she felt his lips close over the source and felt the suction increase as he sucked hard and drew her love honey from her inner depths, swallowing it greedily. Hazel had never felt anything like and her hands went to the back of his head she felt too good to let him stop, she wanted it to last and last. For a full five minutes Mr. Russell continued to suck before he eventually pulled away, smiling when he saw the state of her juicy pussy.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.