Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

I had barely finished screwing Candy’s delightful pussy when Marsha started sucking my cock, while Jan lay in front of us, on her hands and knees in the hallway, prepared to engage in what had to be an unpleasant experience ... at least without Marsha involved. While she got me hard, I could see just how nervous Jan was, so much that her whole body shook in contemplation of a possible encounter. I decided that there was a high chance that Jan could not go through the plan that she had previously mentioned, that as much as she wanted to give me her body as a token of submission or respect or means of social bonding, it was quite plausible that it would just be a step too far for her. I realized that I must confront this issue, head-on, and learn quickly if she was really up to the task of bedding someone with the wrong body for her predilections.

“Jan, I don’t smell any wetness. Marsha, lick her and see if you taste any juices,” I instructed Marsha to stop sucking me and sample her lover, making her wink and nod as she began to tongue Jan’s pussy.

“Um ... dry as a bone. Jan, sweetie, we’ve got to get your juices flowing, else you can’t mate with Master, and what happens then? He’ll never force you, but where does that leave us?” Marsha worried aloud.

“It leaves us where we actually are. We were kidding ourselves, including Jan herself. Yes, she could ‘lie down, close her eyes, and think of the family, ‘ but it’s not going to work that way ... not for a family of lovers. Let’s just stop that nonsense, here and now. Jan’s not to be touched by a man’s hands, nor his cock, nor his tongue. Not mine nor any other man. Ever. As your Master ... Master to both of you and to the others, and the head of this family, harem, and church, I forbid it. Do you all hear me? I forbid it. The women can touch her all they like, but we men are to leave her be. Jan will be the only woman in my harem that I leave alone. I mean it,” I declared, stunning all of them.

“Don’t worry, we can still find a way for this to work. You see, we all still have a connection with her ... through you, Marsha. In you, we men, well most of us men, have a lover in common with her. That bond and shared experience are good doses of mutual understanding. So, these are my terms. With the possible exceptions of Evan and Ernesto, which we’ll get into shortly, all of us men will still mate with Marsha, and through her, we will bond and connect with Jan. Through Marsha, we will have a mystical communion of sorts with Jan. We will also have it through all of the other women who get to make love to and fuck her. Now and then, we will mate with Marsha while she also couples with Jan, and in that, we will share something with her as well,” I then decreed, causing Jan to rise from her position on all fours and embrace me.

“I’m still in the family and the harem ... without sleeping with you? Thank you so much, Master! But how can you be my Master, if I’m not to share my body with you? The rest of it I get, but what of that? Anyway, I can still touch you this way ... I can still hug you. I can still kiss you, just not with tongue, if you don’t mind. How will you discipline me, if you can’t spank me or anything like that?” Jan inquired, “How will you breed me?”

“I will discipline you through Candy, who will, as an obvious switch, be one of my assistants, along with her husband Carver, though he will not discipline you. Those assistants will be Candy, Carver, Nancy, Mary, Evan, and Belle. That’s right. The Six Switches or Six Whips or Six Trainers. Only the lady switches may discipline you, though it will mostly fall to Candy, I expect. As for breeding you, we shall mix up the seed of the men and place it inside you by other means. During that time, you shall not be licked between the thighs, not until it all goes inward and you conceive. You may, however, lick others and be licked between your buns. Sound fair?” I announced, making Jan nod with apparent relief that she wasn’t going to be held to that previous deal.

“I thank you. Strictly speaking, I’m a virgin when it comes to a man inside me and I prefer to keep it that way. I’ll gladly agree to sleep with Marsha and the other ladies while they fuck men, as long as the men don’t do anything to me. I’ll happily be punished and disciplined by another woman. I’ll even enjoy dealing without a tongue between my folds if it’s briefly and to conceive. Yes, I said ‘enjoy, ‘ not ‘endure, ‘ because I do have some masochistic tendencies. I’d like to remain a bull dyke, too, because that’s what I am. I’m butch, not femme. Always have been. Always will be butch at heart,” Jan expressed her relief yet again.

“Understood. That’s who and what you are. You’re butch and no one shall tamper with that. You’ll take part in the movies, though, and you’ll be baptized into my church, I gather. And you’ll follow all of the household rules, no doubt. Minus anything that would violate my word to you,” I stipulated and Jan smiled through the tears in her eyes.

“Go on, make love to your intended bride, Jan. Show us how much you’re in love with her. This is one of those times that I will not seek to fuck her while she mates with you. Neither I nor anyone else in the family. This moment belongs to the two of you,” I told the couple to their delight, not that they resented it ... they just needed some couple time.

“As for Evan and Ernesto, it’s quite clear that acting straight or bi or whatever when you’re completely gay is just not going to work here for Jan, so I want to be clear about whether you two guys can or even want to try. If not, you can still bond with me and the other men directly, while bonding indirectly with the women through the same men, especially me. Including threesomes where you and a woman share a man without pleasuring each other. What do you guys think of that?” I asked Evan and Ernesto, adding, “I won’t let a female switch discipline you or have you discipline a female sub, either.”

“That will help a bit, yes, thank you, Master,” Evan spoke, with Ernesto backing him up with two thumbs up while sucking his cock.

“As for Doug Randall and Leonard Hanson, they’ve been taught a lesson, I trust, and have been punished, meted out justice for their past offenses. So, hereafter, if they stay, it will be of their own free will. I refuse to blackmail them or hold them against their will. However, I think that it’s obvious that choosing to leave will cost them their marriages. Is that right, ladies?” I asked Nellie Randall and Kristin Hanson outright, “Nor will you press charges, as it is obvious that you participated fully so far in the orgy, didn’t you men?”

“Yes, that’s true,” Nellie agreed, “It will cost Doug his marriage to me. And he did not really resist or protest even the sandwich used as a gag. His hands were free, not bound. He obviously enjoyed it.”

“Same here. But then Lenny is a bit of a sub, aren’t you, hon?” Kristin licked her lips as she watched her husband blush, his cock starting to stiffen again after cumming shortly before.

“Yes, dear,” Lenny admitted sheepishly, “I will stay. I’ve found plenty of women to dominate me ... under Master’s thumb, that is.”

“It will also cost Dad his relationship with me, if he can’t take what he’s dished out to others,” Devin added.

“And me, too. I love fucking him, but I also love fucking my sweet Devin ... and our mother. He has to choose. He can be alpha male and head of the household with a new family ... or he can stay with us, fuck us and the rest, except Jan, of course, and keep the family together. He’s basically my father, and whatever bad things he’s done, he’s the only true father I’ve ever known, since I never met my biological father,” Tiffany noted, “So, naturally, I want him to stay. Please ... Daddy.”

“Yeah, Mom is the only mother that I really know. My birth mom was never there for me when it counted. I dropped the ‘step’ from her title long ago. That’s part of what made it so delicious to fuck her. I bet that was part of what you enjoyed most about fucking Dad, too,” Devin concurred.

“Exactly. Well, Daddy? I don’t want to lose you. You’re a mean drunk, but you’re mostly a good man. And I love getting fucked by you, especially for that reason. I still wish that you would adopt me, but I understand not wanting anything to do with my sperm donor. He was no father to me. I don’t hold you wanting us against you, either, just how hypocritical you were about it and how jealous you were ... and how mean when you were drunk. I trust that Master will keep you on the wagon or cut back on your booze at least. I honestly loved that you were rough and aggressive in bed, though. I love that about Master, too. It’s just ... what I like in men. A firm hand and all that jazz,” Tiffany assured her stepfather.

“I do want to be gentle at times, too. You need that as well. Yeah, I’ll stay. Are you kidding me? I got to fuck I don’t know how many women today ... and I even got to stick it in Jonathan, Lowell, and Martin’s asses. And it doesn’t look to be over yet, either. I don’t want it to end. And I actually enjoyed the pegging, as you said. I liked being watched while women sucked me off and my family buggered me.

“I don’t think that you know this, but I used to fuck a couple of my Atlanta Falcons teammates while we played professionally. I was usually the top, but sometimes the bottom and that wasn’t so bad, either. I didn’t fuck anyone from the opposing team, though, for fear that someone would leak it in some misguided fan thing to embarrass the Falcons. People weren’t quite as open-minded back then,” Doug Randall admitted, while stroking his wife’s pussy.

“And I think that I should cut back before the drinking turns into alcoholism or something. No more than three beers or shots or glasses of wine. I’m just gonna have to stick to a buzz. Me getting drunk is bad news. I’m mean when I drink, as you’ve said. Oh, and I do want to adopt you, Tiffany. Now that you’re of age, your birth father can’t say a thing about it. It’s up to you. What do you think of adopting Devin, Nellie?” Doug continued.

“I love it ... same idea. His birth mom has no more say in it. He’s 20 now, same as Tiffany. They’ve been brother and sister for a while now ... and be honest here, you two ... you’ve been screwing for a while now, too ... haven’t you? It’s cool. If Master and the Bottoms taught us anything, it’s that brothers and sisters should share bed, bodies, etc. Why not? And hell, Carver and Candy are stepbrother and stepsister even now, didn’t you say that?” Nellie agreed.

“Yes, we did. Now, is there anything more to discuss ... or can we get back to fucking each other blind?” Carver chuckled.

“Just one thing more. I ... want to dress as a woman for a while, too ... is that okay? I kinda like that idea, since I’ve seen Devin and Jolene/Joel do it. I want to at least experiment with the whole gender/CD/sissy thing. I’d like to wear makeup, heels, dresses in public, schoolgirl outfits, etc. I’ve got the build to be a sissy, too, don’t I? Admit it, Kristin ... part of my appeal to you all along was that I’m rather small, slender, and physically weak. I’ve overcompensated for that ... and yes, for my small cock, which I don’t think that you seem to mind,” Lenny confessed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.