Bottoms Up - Cover

Bottoms Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A Yankee from Jersey moves to Georgia after leaving his frigid wife and meets a submissive Southern family with the intriguing name of Bottom and a long family tradition of serving outsiders. The women are sweet Georgia Peaches and the men are, well...pretty boys who bring out the latent bisexuality in this emerging Dom.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   mt/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Blackmail   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   TransGender   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex  

It wasn’t long before we were all at least a little buzzed, including Allison, who evidently didn’t object to beer as she did to meat. She also didn’t object to sucking my cock in full view of the others, while Becca began sucking my balls and Marjorie surprised me by rimming my ass openly. I pulled Sally close and began making out with her while these recent partners of mine got to work pleasuring me, though they took breaks to catch their breath and taste some more booze every a few minutes or so. When I was hard enough, the other girls made way long enough to enter Sally’s sweet twat, after which Allison started licking Sally’s juices off my dick every time I withdrew, adding her own spit to the lubrication for my fiancee’s pussy. Becca resumed her ball-sucking duties and Marjorie naturally went back to tonguing my butt.

This was one of those rare times that I preferred missionary-style sex, as I wanted very much to

keep making out with Sally even as I fucked her. I saw the look of absolute joy and delight on my future bride’s face as her tongue danced with mine, her lips tasted my mouth and vice versa, and my cock pounded her delicious cunt. I also noticed how much excited she became when Jan started sucking on her clit and Marsha went underneath her to rim her ass.

“Your fiancee is yummy, Master. Absolutely the tastiest butt that I’ve ever licked, bar none. Don’t worry. Jan’s not jealous. She’s still got my favorite twat,” Marsha laughed as she kept eating Sally’s bottom.

Sally no longer seemed capable of rational thought, with so many people pleasuring us both as we fucked this time. My dear intended bride turned into a mindless, rutting beast, as did I, our bodies in synch as we mated there on the hallway floor, just outside the living room. That turned out to be a better choice, given how roughly we fucked. As it was, Doug Randall got rug burn on his knees while his wife, son, and stepdaughter all sodomized him in turn on the carpet, not that he seemed to mind, given his stiff prick as they used him for anal revenge. Then again, a couple of beers had made him easier to convince, it seemed.

For Sally and me, though, it was strictly hardwood as we coupled and I spilled my seed inside an ecstatic young woman whose eyes still blazed love and lust for me, after so much had happened in the past few days ... Her own climax came almost immediately after that, apparently triggered by having my jizz in her lovely twat yet again. We arose, as the others broke contact for now, our lips and tongues still wrestling as we celebrated our continued romance, and that was now quite clearly what it was. Somehow, during the past few days of debauchery, Sally and I had fallen very much in love with each other, not an exclusive, faithful, jealous kind of love, but a passionate, lusty, joyful love, celebrating and delightful in each other’s pleasure, both with each other and with someone else.

“I love you, Sally Bottom,” I confessed as we made out in the afterglow of our wild encounter.

“I love you, too ... Master,” Sally smiled as she locked lips with me yet again.

“And I love you as well, Master,” Shannon said as she slid up to me and pressed her lips to mine.

“I love you, too, Shannon,” I said ... and meant it, realizing that I really did care for Shannon the same way that I did for Sally.

“I love my sister, and honestly, I’m glad that you love us both. The same way. I can see it in your eyes, in the way that you touch her and she touches you. Make love to her, please, Master. Make sweet love to Shannon, my baby sister. I want to make love to her as well. Please ... let’s do that. Sometimes, you will want to fuck her. Sometimes, I will. Sometimes, you will fuck me, too. But this isn’t fucking. This is making love ... just as you did to me. Right now, I want to celebrate our love for each other. Master and sisters ... George, Sally, and Shannon, three hearts and souls joined in love,” Sally encouraged us, kissing both of us on the lips with more tongue than ever.

“Sis, are you in love with me, too?” Shannon asked as I began passionate foreplay with her ... and so did Sally.

“Yes, Shannon, I am. Face it ... Master loves all of us Bottoms, but we three ... we have a bond that none can equal. We three must now pleasure each other and show our threefold love,” Sally encouraged her sister and me, stroking my cock and balls with her left hand, while fondling her ass with her right.

“I am love with both of you, too,” Shannon assured us, as she lay Sally down on the floor and started kissing her from above ... and while I entered the youngest Bottom of them all.

I kissed the back of Shannon’s neck as I took her from behind, my hands meeting Sally’s on her sister’s buns. I loved how much the two sisters rubbed their small, but firm and perky breasts against each other’s, while I continued my strokes inside Shannon. Sally’s juices were still on my dick as it entered, exited, and returned to her twat. I loved how wonderful and fiery the contrast was between Sally’s blonde hair and Shannon’s red, the scarlet and gold together, both of them freckled all over their delightful skin. I loved how the two sisters slid and ground their slits and clits together, giving them a terrific friction that enhanced our little three-way lovefest.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.