A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 2 - Jennifer

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 44: Surprises

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 44: Surprises - Following the dramatic end of Book 1, Steve is reeling from the devastating news he and his closest friends received. With their help, he begins to pick up the pieces and come to terms with the heartbreaking aftermath. Even as his body count of girls at Milford Junior and Senior High continues to rise, he develops several relationships that will drastically affect the direction of his life, starts a computer programming business and becomes aware of his little sister’s deepest secret.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   ft/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School  

March 1979

Melanie got the cast off her arm the first week in March. She had several fairly ugly scars on her forearm where the surgery had been done. Her arm was pretty weak, and she’d need quite a bit of physical therapy. She still tired easily, but otherwise seemed to be doing well.

Kathy Will continued to be nice to me, but I wasn’t doing anything more than being nice back. She made it very clear what she wanted, but I wasn’t interested. I asked Jennifer about her thoughts on a date with Janet Owens. She just laughed.

“Sure, go on a date with her. I’ll be amused.”

“This sounds very much like what you said about Kathy Will.”

“Go out with her if you want, Steve. It’s up to you. No objection.”

“What are you trying to tell me?”

“Nothing,” she tittered.

She had some strange power to mask our connection when she wanted to. The only time she used that power was when we talked about other girls. I figured she had some inside information that I had missed because I ignored all the rumors.

“Well, we did match high on our lists. I think I’ll ask her to have lunch on Saturday. That’s pretty safe. You OK with skipping our lunch date?”

“Sure. I’ll see you on Saturday evening, anyway. What are you doing on Sunday?”

“No plans other than my usual ‘computer date’ with Beth. We have two more schools interested in the dating thing.”

“Could you cancel? Melanie wants us to come over and spend the afternoon.”

“Is she ready for that?”

Jennifer laughed, “No, Silly! No sex with Melanie. Just spending time together. We might get in the sauna, but she’s not in any condition to mess around yet.”

“Melanie would have figured out how to have sex with me in the hospital if I offered!”

“True. But she told me she’s going to wait until Prom.”

I just shook my head. She must still be really wiped out from the accident.

At the end of the day, I found Janet and asked if she’d like to have lunch on Saturday. I asked her to meet me at Andreas’ Deli around 11:00am and she said she’d be there.

The week went quickly, and we had end of the quarter exams on Thursday and Friday. I still had straight A’s, even without Melanie’s extra tutoring, though I had to admit it was harder without that. I finally got a letter from John Draper saying that he would send me a test copy of his text editing program by the end of March.

On Saturday morning, Andreas told me about the program they wanted me to write. It would use code numbers for both girls and customers, sets of numbers for matching preferences, and a rating number. I told him that was pretty simple to do because I’d just need to modify my dating program. He also asked how easy it would be to destroy the information. I told him to just keep a big magnet around and run it over the floppy disks. That would wipe them very quickly.

I promised to have something to show him in a couple of weeks. I’d have to do all the work myself. I wasn’t going to get Beth involved in anything to do with Don Joseph. My only concern was if there were problems while I was gone. I might actually have to broach that with her.

Janet showed up at 11:00am. I asked her what she wanted, fixed our lunches and brought them to a table. It was in the mid-40s outside, but it was raining off and on and a bit windy, so we stayed inside.

The first thing I noticed when we started talking was that she wasn’t an airhead. In fact, it was almost like a different person sitting across from me. She was clearly bright, witty, and carried on a good conversation.

“Janet, sorry if this is a bit rude, but you aren’t anything like the person I’ve heard about.”

“What? The airhead slut?”

“Well, I heard it was fun to be with, but I guess that’s the reputation.”

“The airhead part is an act. Guys hate smart girls and I wanted to go on dates, so I act ditzy in school. I get mostly A’s and a few B’s. Bet you didn’t know that!”

“I didn’t.”

“And the other thing? Well, don’t believe everything you hear.”

Interesting. Of course, she could be lying; only time would tell.

“You have a bunch of the smartest girls in school as friends,” Janet said. “Melanie Spencer is a great student. Jennifer Block is a great student. Beth Pater is going to be your class valedictorian. I wondered if we maybe could be friends.”

“My friends tend to be intelligent, self-confident girls with strong personalities. Your school persona doesn’t fit that. It’s the opposite. It’s like this girl from Indian Hill I dated who had the school persona of a total bitch but turned out to be one of the sweetest people I’ve ever met.”

She sighed and nodded. “I got in the habit of acting like a ditz in Junior High. I also started dressing more suggestively. Both of those got more attention from boys. So I kept it up. Then I got to the High School. I got lots of attention from Seniors and loved it. But then I developed the reputation. I don’t like it. It’s not fair.

“You have this reputation amongst the girls at school as some kind of stud. The more girls you have sex with, the better your reputation is, both with girls and guys. But I’ve never heard any guys talk about you, so I’m guessing you’re good at keeping your mouth shut.”

“I am. With a single exception where my best friend help set it up, I have never spoken to a guy about my sex life. And only a few girls really know the whole story. You mentioned all of them, pretty much.”

I didn’t think bringing Joyce, Becky, or especially Stephanie into the conversation was wise.

“Well, I made the mistake of losing my virginity last year to a guy who couldn’t keep his mouth shut. I made the mistake of having sex after last year’s Sadie Hawkins dance with a different guy. He bragged as well. All of a sudden I got the rep of being easy. I got asked out a lot.

“I didn’t do anything more than kiss on those dates, but the guys all had to claim they bagged me to keep up their stupid reputations. It’s not really fair. You appear to sleep with half the girls in the school and it’s considered a good thing. I sleep with two guys and the rumor mill goes crazy, and I’m a slut.”

“Not that it’s any consolation,” I said, “but a good female friend of mine called me a slut the other day. It’s why she won’t date me anymore. Also, I have another friend who had the same reputation as you do. She actually tried to foster it for her own silly reasons. Now she’s trying to fix it.”

“Fix it? Is that even possible?”

“I think so. You should talk to Melanie, because it was one of her cousins, but can I suggest something? Same thing I told my friend in Indian Hill?”

“Sure.”

“Quit being an airhead and quit playing the part of the slut. Be my friend, join my lunch table, and make some friends who have no concern about who you have sex with, or whether you even have sex at all.”

“The rumor is you’ve had sex with all the girls at your table.”

“I don’t really talk about who I have and who I haven’t had sex with, except to a few select people. You can ask them, though. They’ll give you an honest answer.”

“So what do I do?”

“First, dress more like Jennifer or Beth or Mary, who, by the way, has one of the hottest bodies in school.”

“Wait, did you just admit something?”

“I’ve seen her in a skimpy bikini at my pool parties. I can say based on that alone!”

“But you don’t deny it.”

“Ask Mary if you want to know.”

“OK. So I need to dress differently?”

“Yes. You dress sexy. Tone it down just a bit. You don’t have to go as conservative as Bethany Krajick, of course, but you could if you wanted. Then just be yourself. Nobody at my lunch table will be afraid of you. Brent is dating Beth. You know, the one who you predict is going to be our valedictorian. Ralph doesn’t have a girlfriend at the moment and neither does my friend Larry. But they won’t be intimidated by your intelligence.”

“And that will work?”

“It will help. But you’ll have to deal with having less attention from the jocks.”

“I’ve had more than enough attention from them!”

“So, do you still want to go on a date with me?”

“I think it would be fun, if you want to ask. But, despite my reputation, I don’t have sex on the first date.”

I chuckled, “Neither do I. Tell you what, let’s just be friends to start with. I’ll start inviting you to my parties and make sure the rest of the group does, too.”

“You aren’t like your reputation, either,” Janet said. “I figured you’d try to get me into bed right away.”

“The fact that you had the reputation as the class slut and as an airhead were big turnoffs.”

“Then why agree to go out with me?”

“Notice where we are? I wanted something safe because I couldn’t figure out why the girl regarded as the best lay in the school wanted to go out with me so bad.”

“You do have a reputation for being the best,” she said. “Maybe I wanted that.”

“Could be, but I have my limits. Contrary to what some people believe, I don’t screw every available girl.”

“That’s obvious. I was in the lunchroom when Kathy Will told you to ‘fuck off!’.”

I chuckled, “She’s being super nice to me now. Won’t work, though. Just like Kellie Linden. She’s being nice to me again, too. But that won’t work, either.”

“OK. Can I join your lunch table on Monday?”

“Yes, but dress properly and drop the airhead personality first.”

“Thanks,” she said with a smile. “I’m glad you’ll be my friend!”

“You’re welcome. And I have to say I’m pleasantly surprised!”

After she left, Kim came up to me.

“No Jennifer? A new hot blonde? What’s going on? I’m available!”

“Janet is a friend. That’s all. Nothing more. And I have a date with Jennifer tonight.”

She pouted and went back to work. My afternoon went by quickly because I kept busy.

Jennifer and her mom picked me up from the deli just after 4:00pm. We had a really nice time cuddling and talking with her parents before dinner. After dinner, Jennifer was frustrated with me when I asked her parents if they wanted to play Hearts or Uno.

We played cards for a few hours while Jennifer gave me occasional evil looks, careful not to let her parents see them. I knew what she wanted, but I felt that we needed to show her parents that we did more together than just make love. The payoff came around 9:00pm.

Mrs. Block said, “I’m getting tired and I’m sure that Steve and Jennifer want to spend some time together, so let’s call this the last game.”

We finished the game, and I asked Jennifer to make some tea. She did, but was giving me the evil eye the entire time. I carried the tray with the teapot and cups up the stairs, and she followed. We went to her room, where she shut the door. I set down the tea, poured it in the cups, and handed her one.

“Jen, do you see what I’m trying to do?”

“Frustrate the hell out of me? I’ve wanted to get up here since we walked in the door!”

“I know. But think about what just happened.”

A look of realization spread across her face.

“Wait, my mom basically gave us the OK to come up here and make love, didn’t she?”

“Yes, she did. And she was totally comfortable with it. Your dad didn’t get the usual pained look, either. I told you, I know what I’m doing!”

“You do. You handled the naked in the hallway thing perfectly. I was going to get all defensive.”

“If you want one positive thing out of the whole Becky situation, it’s that I learned how to handle parents. Mr. van Hoek told me the same thing your dad did, that he’d be proud to have me as a son-in-law. And he gave us great freedom. He even fibbed to my dad so Becky and I could work on our relationship, break up, and screw each other silly.

“Jen, you have to follow their rules and respect their limits. I LOVE walking around naked with you! I blame Melanie for that problem! Well, that and quite a few other ‘problems’. But your parents are not her parents. You don’t have to pretend to be the virginal daughter, but you can’t go rubbing your dad’s nose in it.”

“You’re right,” she sighed. “And it is Melanie’s influence — not that it’s a bad thing. Now that you’ve explained it, do you think you could shut your mouth and fuck your girlfriend?”

“I might be able to make love with her. Would that suffice?”

“Are you kidding?!” she said as she quickly shed her clothes and climbed into bed.

I set down my tea and removed my clothes. I turned off the lights, and the room was completely dark.

“No light, Steve?”

“We’ve never done it this way before!”

She giggled as I got into bed with her and positioned myself. Gentle pressure allowed me to slip into her and I pressed all the way in. It was a different sensation, not being able to see her face or look into her eyes. The connection was there, but it wasn’t nearly as strong. We made passionate love, feeling our bodies joined, a sheen of sweat forming, lips touching and tongues moving in a dance of their own. I loved the silky feel of her tunnel against my dick, the small ripples as she had her usual tiny orgasms.

We were in no hurry and when she had a good orgasm, we simply kept the rhythm, me thrusting gently into her, she raising her hips to meet me. On and on it went until I sensed the signs of a major orgasm in her. I altered my strokes to bring us both to release and continued thrusting through the first part of her orgasm, her pussy squeezing me tight. That was enough to put me over the edge and I blasted her full of cum.

We cuddled in the dark and talked as we usually did.

“I invited Janet Owens to sit at our lunch table,” I said.

“What?! She won’t fit in!”

“I think you’ll find she will. She’s a mostly A student. She needs some work on her self-confidence and to strengthen her personality, but that will come in time.”

“What personality? Class slut?”

“Jennifer, is Melanie a slut?”

“No. Of course not.”

“Janet has had sex with fewer people than Melanie.”

“What?”

“Do you think Joyce is a slut?”

“No, of course not.”

“Same thing.”

“No way. No fucking way. I don’t believe it.”

“According to Janet, she’s had sex exactly twice. With the wrong guys — ones who bragged about it. After that, it took on a life of its own because no guy would admit he didn’t do it with her. The airhead thing is an act. It’s like Becky’s bitch act. Just keep an open mind on Monday, please.”

“I will. But I don’t believe it.”

“She’ll be dressed conservatively as well.”

“No way! If she shows up that way, and isn’t acting like an airhead, then I guess the rumors are false.”

“I’d say so. And I told her I just wanted to be her friend.”

She giggled, “Yeah, like you and Mary were friends!”

“No, actual friends. She’ll sit at the lunch table. We’ll invite her to do stuff with us when the group gets together.”

“Interesting. So you wouldn’t have her?”

“Maybe, in the right circumstances. But that’s not what she needs or wants. Can I ask you something?”

“Of course!”

“Am I a slut?”

Jennifer laughed, “Guys are studs; girls are sluts!”

“Janet pointed out how unfair that was.”

“It is unfair, but it’s the way things are. I don’t like it, but that is the way it is.”

“Joyce called me a slut.”

“I was wondering when you would get around to telling me that the two of you had a falling out.”

“Oh, come on, Jennifer. There is no way you could know that. None. Connection or not.”

She giggled, “I have connections with other people than just you!”

It dawned on me now. Yep, I was a ‘dumb boy’. Another surprise.

I chuckled, “So just how long have you and my little sister been talking? And how long has she been feeding you information from my journal?”

She giggled more, “Long enough!”

“Well, that does kind of ruin your reputation for having psychic ability.”

“No, I can tell when things are wrong. I watch you. I see things. The thing with Kim wasn’t in your journal.”

“True. Not until afterwards. You talked to Stephanie today, didn’t you?”

“Yes. She thinks we belong together. Permanently. With kids.”

“Of course she does. You’ll tolerate what she describes as her fucking me unconscious from time to time!”

“It’s not that and you know it! As much as she teases about it being more than one time, it might not be. She’s not sure. She’s afraid of the long-term consequences. Doing it once, that can be an experiment, a special thing. The second time makes all the difference in the world as to what it means to the two of you. She’s also really worried about Becky. She’s convinced something bad will happen if you even see her in June.”

“Stephanie made that abundantly clear. I still plan on seeing Becky.”

“Of course you do. That girl is the flame to your moth. I think you feel guilty about taking her virginity. Well, here’s a newsflash, Steve, she gave it to you willingly, no, actually she demanded you take it, and you can’t give it back. Her ulterior motives and using her pussy to pull you into a long-term committed relationship are her issue, not yours. You didn’t take her cherry under false pretenses. In fact, you’ve never taken a cherry on false pretenses. The girls, me included, might have had them, but not you. So what are you going to do about Joyce?”

“I don’t know,” I sighed.

“Remember what we talked about. You can’t be all things to all people. She doesn’t accept you for who you are.”

“Neither did you at first, if you remember.”

“Yes, but that was because I had false ideas when I first seduced you. Once I got past those, once you quit letting me control you, I’ve accepted you for who you are. And speaking of seduction, you fall for that every time!”

“What?”

“Yeah. That’s why I put the limits on Kathy. She’s trying her damnedest to win your heart. She doesn’t just want to fuck you, she wants you. For the moment, you seem immune, but history says you’ll fall for it every fucking time. It’s who you are. It’s how you were introduced to sex. It’s mostly how you have sex.

“Jennie seduced you. Birgit seduced you. Melanie seduced you with Birgit’s help without realizing it. Elizabeth was slightly different, but Melanie’s hand was there. Michelle seduced you. Becky seduced you, hell, she had to work harder than anyone! Vickie? Yes. Kellie? Yes. Bethany? Absolutely yes. Mary, Cassie, Erin, Cindy? Yes. Beth? Yes, but she just took an indirect route. Me? You know that for a fact. As for Stephanie, she was working on it, but Melanie clued you in.

“The only ones that you actively worked on were Anna and Joyce. Kathy and Kim were fucks of opportunity. And really, if we don’t count the first aborted attempt, Kathy seduced you as well. You are putty in the hands of the right girl, Steve. That’s what Joyce is seeing. And it’s what bothers her.”

“Don’t I have responsibility here?”

“Well, of course you do!” she giggled, “But remember our conversation after you cut off my clothes and fucked me so I wasn’t able to walk? You let each and every one of them control you. They got what they wanted. You had great sex. If you can fix the part of your personality that your mom wrecked, you’ll be fine. Joyce doesn’t know all the stuff with your mom, does she?”

“No, she doesn’t.”

“So she doesn’t have all the information. That’s why she’s so confused that you have turned down her sister’s offer of fucking her in Joyce’s bed and getting her cherry to boot! Joyce doesn’t get it. You do fuck anyone who asks nicely. But the way to ask is seduction. How many of the girls just came right out and said, ‘take me to bed’ or ‘please fuck me’? I bet they didn’t. I bet it was all subtle. The aggressive ones turn you off. That’s why you won’t fuck Kathy and Kellie. Sure, once you’ve done it once, then the girls can ask. I do. Mary did. Melanie does. Bethany is probably going to. But the first fuck? Nope. That usually requires subtlety on their part, or at least a ruse like strip chess.

“Those two hot little eighth graders wanted you. They set up a situation where they could get what they wanted. It was easy for them because Mary had told them exactly what buttons to press. I bet you didn’t even hesitate!”

“You’re right. They played me like a piano!”

“And Connie hasn’t been subtle. She doesn’t know you well enough. She tried aggressive, and it failed because you don’t go for that, at least not the first time. I know you can get control of this. That’s why I’m not worried. But, and don’t take this the wrong way, please don’t get control of it quite yet. Have some fun. And, no matter what, even if you solve your problem of needing to please everyone and let them control you, don’t apply that to Stephanie.”

“You just told me how to win Joyce back, you realize?”

“Sure. And you might. But in the end, she can’t and won’t accept you for who you are. Until you can tell her about you and Stephanie, you can’t make any commitments to her. I predict if you tell her, she’ll never speak to you again. So if you plan to do that,” she giggled, “then why not take Connie’s virginity in Joyce’s bed and THEN tell her!”

“What is it with you and Joyce? I have no interest in Connie!”

“I know that. I think Joyce knows that.”

“It’s a test.”

“Yes. I say you pass with flying colors. Joyce says you fail. We both see the same behavior by you, but have a different response.”

“And Stephanie agrees with you.”

“Of course she does. We’re smart girls.”

Sadly, it was time to head home. I would have loved to stay with Jennifer, but I couldn’t. I turned on her reading lamp, we dressed and we went downstairs to get her mom to take me home. I’d see her tomorrow. Her mom would pick me up and take me to Melanie’s and then bring me home because Melanie wasn’t going to be able to drive until her walking splint was off, which would be in April.

When I went inside, I went to my room. Stephanie had her door open, and I gave her a look that said we needed to talk. I read until she snuck in after my parents had gone to bed.

“Need to tell me something, Squirt?” I whispered.

“Well, you were with Jennifer, so I’m guessing you figured out that she and I talk.”

“Yeah, you could say that. But what’s with feeding her information from my journal?”

“She needed to know! You’re such a dumb boy that you don’t tell her stuff she needs to know! She’ll be your wife someday, and have your kids, so what’s the problem?”

“You shouldn’t have done it, Steph. That stuff was private. I shared it with you so I could get your input, not so you could broadcast it to the world.”

“Telling Jennifer is not telling the world, Big Bro.”

“No, but it’s a violation of my trust. And if there is one thing you and I have to have if we’re going to do what we want so badly to do, it’s trust.”

“I’m sorry,” she said softly.

I got up and pulled her into a hug.

“It’s OK, Squirt. Just please don’t keep doing it or I’ll have to change the combination on the box.”

“OK.”

I kissed her on the forehead.

“About six inches too high!”

“It’s the right place for now. When you’re ready, it’s more like a couple of feet too high!”

She giggled, then silently returned to her room.

On Sunday I swam my laps alone, then ate breakfast with Stephanie. I got a disapproving look from my mom, but I knew there was no way she could ban Stephanie from the kitchen. Stephanie was affected by her attitude, of course. But what my mom failed to realize is what I knew — the harder she tried to push Stephanie away from me, the closer we would get.

Mrs. Block picked me up at 11:00am and dropped Jennifer and me at Melanie’s house. I was surprised to see that her parents weren’t home. Melanie was looking better, and she was certainly a lot happier now that the casts were off. Because the walking splint was removable, she could now shower without having to wrap her arm in plastic. I should have volunteered to give her sponge baths! Well, too late now.

“We’ll have lunch in a bit, then I want to sit in the sauna.”

“Whatever you want, Melanie.” I said.

She smiled, “Well, soon enough on that. But I still get tired way too easily. Now that I’m out of the damn wheelchair and have the cast off my arm, I have to get back into shape. I gained 15 pounds, not counting the stupid hardware in my arm I get to keep for the rest of my life.”

“How’s the therapy going?”

“It hurts. My arm is a wreck, and it’s going to take time to be able to use it properly. My goal is to be able to hug you properly at Prom!”

All three of us laughed.

I noticed four place settings and asked, “Four settings?”

“Yes,” she said, making it clear I wasn’t to ask questions. Typical Melanie.

Melanie and Jennifer got everything ready for lunch — cold cuts, bread, cheese, mustard, mayonnaise, chips, and pickles. They were putting it on the table when the doorbell rang and Jennifer ran to get it and I had my third surprise of the weekend when Sarah Leonard walked in.

“Sarah? Hi!” I said.

“Hi! Looks like I’m just in time for lunch!”

The four of us sat down to eat.

“Melanie,” I said, “Janet Owens is joining our table for lunch on Monday.”

“What?! Why her?”

“Since when have you been judgmental?”

“She’s a complete ditz. She won’t fit in!”

“I think you’ll find that she’s a mostly A student.”

“What? Are we talking about the same Janet Owens? The airhead and Junior-class doorknob?”

“Yes and no. She’s super smart, very nice, can carry on an intelligent conversation, and has had fewer sex partners than you have had.”

“Bullshit! You’re pulling my leg.”

“Who are we talking about?” Sarah asked.

“It’s a girl in my class,” Melanie said. “Steve seems to think she’s not who everyone thinks she is.”

“Melanie, please withhold judgment until you see her on Monday. I think you’ll see a very different person. Everything I said is true. Her reputation is similar to Michelle’s, though not self-generated. I also want to point out, Melanie dear, that I’ve had more sex partners than everyone else in this room combined, but I don’t have a reputation as a slut.”

She giggled, “Guys don’t get called sluts. They get called studs.”

“Joyce called me a slut.”

“Well, goody for Joyce! You know my opinion there.”

“Yes, and Jennifer’s and Stephanie’s. Identical.”

“Exactly.”

“What am I missing?” Sarah asked.

“Joyce is someone he’s been seeing seriously since before we got back together,” Jennifer said. “She has issues with his, uhm, lifestyle. Both Melanie and Stephanie, that’s Steve’s sister, don’t think Joyce can accept him for who he is. That’s all.”

“But calling him a slut?”

“You can’t have missed all the rumors,” Melanie said.

“No. But I didn’t believe them. They’re true, Melanie?”

“The rumors are tame compared to reality.”

“Whoa!”

“Jennifer,” Melanie said, “I thought you clued her in.”

“Only to a point,” Jennifer replied. “I figured she’d get the complete story today.”

“OK. What am I missing,” I asked sternly.

“Shut up and finish your lunch, Steve,” Melanie said equally sternly. “Let us girls handle it.”

“No,” I said, “I don’t believe I will. I recall a conversation with you about control and limits. Quit playing games and spill.”

“That’s not for me to say. You’ll have to take it up with your girlfriend.”

“Jennifer?” I asked warily.

“Just finish your lunch. Please?”

“OK,” I answered reluctantly. Our connection made me hear her plea to calm down and trust her on this.

We finished eating and put the dishes in the dishwasher.

“Everybody up for sitting in the sauna?” Melanie asked. “I sure could use it!”

“Yes,” Jennifer said.

“Sure,” I said, “but does Sarah know how we do that?”

“I told her,” Jennifer said.

“As long as she’s comfortable, then let’s go.”

“Jennifer,” Melanie said. “Please go turn on the sauna. Then come back down. It needs ten minutes for the rocks to warm up.”

Jennifer bounced up the stairs and was back in about a minute and came and sat on the couch next to me. Melanie and Sarah were on the loveseat.

“Sarah, my friends here tend to be devious, so I just want to make sure you’re comfortable being naked with me.”

“Jennifer told me. I’ve been in saunas before so I know what it’s like, though it was always just women at the YMCA back in New York.”

“Just relax Steve,” Jennifer said, “I filled her in like she said. It’s OK.”

A few minutes passed in silence.

“Steve, can you walk behind me up the stairs?” Melanie requested. “I can be a bit unsteady with the brace.”

“Absolutely,” I replied and did as she asked.

We all went upstairs and went through the master bedroom to the bathroom. Melanie took off her brace and quickly stripped. I did the same, as did the other girls. I helped Melanie into the sauna and got her situated, then used the ladle to put water on the rocks to generate steam. Melanie and Sarah sat next to each other on the lower bench and Jennifer and I were next to each other on the upper bench.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.