Bath of Blood - Cover

Bath of Blood

Copyright© 2015 by Totzman

Chapter 2: The Lost Key

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Lost Key - Brother and sister hunt vampire and woman who bathes in blood.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Horror   Mystery   Paranormal   Vampires   Incest   Brother   Sister   Sadistic   Torture   Snuff   Oral Sex   Exhibitionism   Slow   Violence  

"All right, here I come!"

The bedroom door opened, and Jaclyn exited. She wore a sexy angel costume; Dylan noted, to his dismay, that "sexy" in this context meant "half-naked."

The costume consisted of a shimmering white bra, a shiny glitter-covered halo suspended above her head by a thin wire attached to a headband, a zigzag-trimmed white miniskirt, and white high heels.

"What do you think?" Jaclyn asked, twirling around in a circle. As she did, her skirt blew upwards, giving her brother a brief glimpse of her lacy white panties. Dylan crossed his arms.

"Don't you think it's a little too revealing?" Dylan asked contemptuously.

"Sure, Dad," Jaclyn said, rolling her eyes. "All the girls at this party are going to be wearing sexy costumes."

"Doesn't mean you have to," Dylan said.

"What am I supposed to do, be the only girl there dressed as a frumpy witch? Your sister is going to this party dressed as a sexy angel. Deal with it."

Dylan could see he wasn't winning this argument. He knew he didn't have any real authority over his sister, even if he was her legal guardian until her recent eighteenth birthday.

"So where's your costume?" Jaclyn asked. Dylan chuckled.

"I'm not wearing a costume."

"Oh come on, you HAVE to wear a costume, it's a Halloween party!" Jaclyn said. "Come on, let's look around, we can throw something together for you!"

Now it was Dylan's turn to roll his eyes. As if going to the party wasn't enough, now he was being talked into wearing a costume. Succumbing to defeat, Dylan retreated to his bedroom to search for Halloween attire.

His closet didn't look promising. Most of his clothes were just- clothes, nothing that could be made into something that could possibly incite screams of terror, unless you counted Dylan's horrendous fashion sense.

He found an old suit jacket with several holes in it. He thought for a bit about what he could potentially do with it, and couldn't think of anything that adequately amused him. He decided to check the hall closet, hoping the items his parents had put away there might spark some inspiration. It wasn't until he noticed the stacks of toilet paper on the top shelf when Dylan got an idea.

He retreated into the bathroom, grabbed a roll of toilet paper, and wrapped it around his body, covering his arms, legs, torso, and finally his face. He left just a small slit for him to see, and laughed when he saw his reflection in the mirror.

"All right Jaclyn, come check this out!"

Dylan opened the bathroom door, outstretched his arms, and staggered towards Jaclyn, doing his best Boris Karloff expression.

"Urrrrrggggghhhhhh!" Dylan growled. Jaclyn burst out laughing.

"That is HILARIOUS!" Jaclyn shouted. "I knew you could think of something good! Looks good on you too. How did you find one in your size?"

Dylan wrapped his arms around Jaclyn and squeezed her. Jaclyn giggled.

"I think it still needs work, though," Jaclyn said. "You know, some of Mom's old jewelry is up in the attic. I bet some of it would go great with your costume. Let's take a look."

Dylan followed Jaclyn down the hall. She grabbed a hanging cord, which lowered a ladder that led up into the attic. Jaclyn climbed up the ladder and beckoned Dylan to follow. As he did, Dylan found he could see straight up Jaclyn's skirt with a plain view of her skimpy thong. He shook his head, irritated at his once innocent sister's sexy attire, and continued up into the attic.

Jaclyn pulled a string, which flicked on a hanging light bulb, illuminating the musty old attic. They found themselves surrounded by boxes. Most of them were Gabby's possessions, which their father had stored away here after her death.

"Let's see, one of these has her jewelry. I think it was a red box," Jaclyn said. Dylan treaded through the attic, looking for something that looked promising. He opened one box, only to find old photo albums inside.

"Look, Mom's wedding dress," Jaclyn said. She examined the shimmering white gown before sadly putting it back in the box. As she did, she felt something slide off and onto the attic floorboards. Curious, Jaclyn picked up the strange object.

It was a key. It looked like pure brass, with the image of a skull engraved on the handle, with deep crimson jewels embedded in the eye sockets. It had a thin but sturdy chain wound through the end, long enough for it to serve as a necklace.

"Dylan, look at this!" Jaclyn said. Dylan hobbled over towards Jaclyn and examined the old key.

"I remember that!" Dylan said. "Mom showed it to me a long time ago. It's supposed to be a skeleton key. You know, it can open any lock. She wore it on her wedding day, for her Something Old. It belonged to Great Aunt Clara."

Jaclyn held the key closely, running her fingers over the smooth finish.

"This would be perfect," Jaclyn said, and put the key around Dylan's neck. Dylan looked down at himself.

"Could work," Dylan said.

"Let's see if there's anything else up here," Jaclyn said. The siblings prowled the attic, opening various boxes. Finally, it was Dylan who discovered the red box they sought.

"Found it," Dylan said. Jaclyn hobbled towards him. In retrospect, wearing her high heels into the attic might not have been the best idea.

The box contained several bits of assorted jewelry, as well as an old fancy wooden jewelry box. Jaclyn removed the jewelry box and attempted to open it.

"It's locked," Jaclyn said. "See if there's a key anywhere in there."

"Got a key right here," Dylan laughed, holding up the skeleton key.

"Hmm, try it," Jaclyn said. Dylan inserted the skeleton key into the lock, and twisted it. To his surprise, the lock opened.

"Damn," Dylan said in amazement. "Maybe it really is a skeleton key."

Jaclyn opened the jewelry box, and found a collection of much fancier jewelry inside. Diamond earrings, a pearl necklace, and gold bracelets were inside. There was also a cross necklace as well as a fancy gold crucifix.

"I didn't know Mom had one of these," Jaclyn said, holding up the crucifix. "Looks nice."

"Yeah, Mom had to turn away from Catholicism. Dad was her second marriage after all."

Jaclyn sorted through the other jewelry in the box.

"Here, you can put one of those bracelets on each wrist, like this," Jaclyn said. She put the gold bracelets on Dylan's hands, and he held his arms up to admire his new bling.

"I got mad swag for a 3,000 year old dead guy, huh?" Dylan asked. Jaclyn laughed.

"All right, lets put this stuff away. It's almost time to go," Jaclyn said.

"Actually, I think we should take some of this downstairs. Don't you think it'd be a shame to leave heirlooms like these locked away?"

"You're right," Jaclyn agreed.

Dylan carried the jewelry box out of the attic and Jaclyn followed. He placed the box on the hallway buffet table, wondering if it looked good there as a decorative piece.

After raising the attic ladder, Jaclyn wiped the dust from her skirt and thighs. "Looks like we got kinda dirty up there. It fits your costume pretty good though."

Dylan had to agree. With his costume complete, he and Jaclyn got into his car and headed out to the party.


Dylan had to park in the street since the driveway in front of Scott Hanley's house was full. They could hear loud music booming from inside, and a few partygoers lounged on the front porch smoking a joint. As they stepped up onto the front porch, Dylan turned to Jaclyn.

"Should we just go in?" Dylan asked.

"Uh, yeah..." Jaclyn said condescendingly. It was obvious Dylan didn't go to many parties. Jaclyn opened the door and the siblings stepped inside.

The house was packed with college-aged students in Halloween costumes. Dylan could see Jaclyn wasn't kidding about girls wearing sexy costumes. It appeared every girl in the house was wearing a scantily-clad version of something.

He looked around the room to see a naughty nurse, a busty girl in a French maid costume with her breasts nearly ready to pop out of her corset, a Hooters waitress, and even a girl dressed as Eve, wearing nothing but a plastic snake around her body.

"Jaclyn! Lookin' hot babe!" a young man in black and white clown makeup said, walking up to Jaclyn.

"Hi Scott!" Jaclyn said, giving the scary clown a hug.

"You look good! So who's Imhotep here?" Scott asked.

"Oh this is my brother, Dylan. Dylan, this is Scott."

Scott and Dylan nodded at one another. Dylan only needed to see the lipstick smear on Scott's neck before he decided he disliked him. He made a mental note to keep his eye on Scott that evening, particularly if he went near Jaclyn.

"Well hey, let me get you guys some beers," Scott said. He walked over to a table, poured two beers into plastic cups, and handed one each to Dylan and Jaclyn. Dylan took a sip of his beer and whispered to Jaclyn.

"I'm keeping it light tonight. Somebody has to drive your drunk ass home."

Jaclyn giggled and gulped her beer down.

Dylan made his way through the crowd and checked out the party. Several girls were dancing in the living room in a sexually suggestive manner. A young couple seated on the couch was aggressively seeing which one of them could insert their tongue farther into the other's mouth. In the kitchen, a bushy-haired husky guy had several young ladies in a game of strip poker. By the looks of it, he'd been doing well, as two of the three girls were already stripped down to their panties.

Dylan took a seat at the kitchen counter while Jaclyn made her was out to the dance floor. He took a sip of his beer while watching his sister wiggle her butt for all of the guys who were ogling her.

"Hey Charmin! Nice costume!"

Dylan turned to see two young women dressed in sexy schoolgirl uniforms take a seat on either side of him at the counter.

"Thanks," Dylan said, sheepishly. He tried not to stare, but it was difficult not to notice both of the schoolgirls had the top few buttons on their blouses unbuttoned enough to reveal a very significant amount of cleavage. The girl on Dylan's left was a redhead, with fetching green eyes. The other was brunette with beautiful brown eyes.

"So how do you know Scott?" the redhead asked.

"My sister has a class with him; she brought me here," Dylan said.

"Who's your sister?" the brunette asked. Dylan turned toward Jaclyn.

"She's the angel grinding her ass against Scott's groin out there in the living room," Dylan said. The girls turned to see Jaclyn on the dance floor doing just that. They laughed.

Dylan made small talk with the scantily clad schoolgirls for several minutes, discovering that the redhead was named Rose and the brunette Violet, and they were sophomores at the same college Jaclyn had just enrolled. Dylan explained how he worked full time in an auto shop to support Jaclyn's education as he was her primary guardian.

"That's so nice of you!" Rose said, putting her hand on Dylan's. He smiled.

"Ladies!" the bushy haired husky guy said, approaching Rose and Violet. "Who's up for a game of strip poker?"

"Sure," Violet said. "Dylan, want to play?"

Dylan shook his head.

"No thanks. I need these wraps to hold my insides together," Dylan said. Violet laughed.

Dylan glanced at the card table to see the three young ladies in the previous game all looked to be quite naked. The three blushing beauties quickly picked through a pile of discarded clothes on the floor and covered themselves once again.

Jaclyn came into the kitchen, bobbing her head to the beat of the hip hop song blasting from the speaker system, as Scott poured her another drink.

"Jackie! Strip poker?" the husky guy asked. Dylan leaped to his feet,

"No, this one doesn't have enough clothing to make the ante as it is," Dylan said, stepping between Jaclyn and the husky guy.

"Sorry Brett, my big brother doesn't want to see the angel lose her wings!" Jaclyn laughed, letting out a hiccup as she did.

"Or her panties!" a partygoer shouted. The other guests laughed.

"Well, maybe later," Brett said. He turned to an attractive blonde in a Playboy bunny costume. "Janet? You game?"

Janet nodded, shyly. She sat her furry-tailed rump at the kitchen table across from Rose and Violet, and Brett began dealing out the cards.

"You know, you don't have to keep yourself from having any fun here," Jaclyn said.

Dylan shook his head.

"This party is a little different from what I was expecting."

"What were you expecting? Bobbing for apples and pin the tail on the black cat? This is a college party, you're 21. Act like it!"

Dylan looked down at his empty beer cup.

"Guess I'll have one more drink," Dylan said.

"Great. Let's do a shot together," Jaclyn said. She grabbed two plastic cups, and poured a shot's worth of Jim Beam into each one. "I know we're missing Mom a lot, especially at this time of year, so let's have a toast to her."

She handed one of the cups to Dylan.

"To Mom. May she rest in peace," Jaclyn said.

"And to Dad. May he get well soon," Dylan said. Jaclyn nodded in agreement. They tapped their glasses together and downed their shots.

"Your halo is crooked," Dylan said. He adjusted Jaclyn's halo so it hovered over her head more evenly.

"How can you even see? Your bandages are covering your eyes," Jaclyn said. She pulled the toilet paper from Dylan's face to uncover his eyes. They both chuckled. Five years ago their mother would have been the one to handle such matters. They'd come a long way since then.

"Well, I'm going to go dance some more," Jaclyn said.

"Keep your clothes on," Dylan quipped. Jaclyn shot him a snarky stare and made her way onto the dance floor once again. He headed back to the kitchen, to see how the strip poker game was progressing.

Brett was on a winning streak. He'd only lost his shirt, but Rose, Violet and Janet were on the fast track to Nudesville. With a few lucky hands and some impressive bluffs, not only were the outer clothes coming off, but soon the bras were coming unclasped as well.

Janet was the first to bare all. Per the rules, Brett insisted Janet sit at the table in the nude for the remainder of the game as he worked to win Rose and Violet's undergarments off. Rose came next, to the delight of many of the viewers who were eager to get a peek at Rose's crimson pubic hair. The blushing Rose sat with her legs crossed and her arms across her chest while she waited for the game to conclude.

In the end, it was a lucky pair of sevens that got Violet's panties on the floor, and Brett's arms in the air for a victory cheer.

"Who's next?" Brett shouted. "Come on ladies, show me what you got!"

To Dylan's surprise quite a few of the female spectators volunteered to join the next game. Dylan shot a glance back at the living room, to make sure Jaclyn was not about to play. She was seated on the couch next to Scott, too close to Scott in his opinion. He had his hand on her leg and was gently rubbing her thigh. Before Dylan could respond, Violet grabbed him by his wrap and pulled him away.

"Come on Mummy boy, let's see what you're packing," Violet said.

She pulled Dylan into a bedroom and pushed him onto the bed. The bedroom was dark, and Dylan realized that the toilet paper across his face had worked its way back around his eyes. Pulling the toilet paper from his view, he saw exactly what he suspected was happening. A naked girl seductively climbing onto the bed with him.

"So are you really a Pharaoh?" Violet asked, rubbing her hands across Dylan's body.

"Yeah," Dylan said.

"Then let me see your staff," Violet said. She slipped her fingers between the wrap around his groin, unzipped his pants, and pulled his semi-erect penis out. "Mmmm," she moaned.

Violet pressed her lips against Dylan's and slowly tugged on his penis with her index finger and thumb. Dylan pressed his hands to Violet's breasts and gently squeezed them. They were pleasantly firm. Dylan found they were enjoyable to squeeze as he ran his thumbs around her nipples.

Violet slipped her tongue into Dylan's mouth, and he responded with his own into hers. The more they kissed and fondled one another, the harder Dylan's penis felt within her grasp. Violet pulled away from Dylan and smiled.

"Just relax, baby," Violet whispered.

Dylan obeyed. He felt Violet take his penis into her mouth and gently suck it. Dylan sighed. She kept a firm grip on the base, and let her lips run up and down the shaft, and used her tongue to caress the head. She slipped her hand all the way into his pants and played with his balls as well.

Dylan closed his eyes. He could hear cheering from the party guests out in the kitchen, and he privately pretended the cheers were for him. Softly and slowly, Violet caressed his penis with long and loving licks.

"Ooh, that's good," Dylan moaned. Violet giggled and continued.

She sucked him faster and harder, and as she did, Dylan felt his heart race. His breathing quickened, and he felt his dick throb inside her mouth. As his body writhed about on the bed, Dylan heard the bedroom door open, but he was in too much ecstasy to even open his eyes. Nor did Violet stop sucking him, either. There was a moment of silence before the bedroom door closed again.

Violet moaned, and the vibrating of her lips brought Dylan over the edge. He shot a load of semen into the back of her throat, and a second load pooled onto the surface of her tongue. Violet squeezed her lips around his penis head until his balls were drained dry.

Dylan sat upright and Violet removed his member from her mouth. She swallowed the cum and wiped her lips with the back of her hand.

"Thanks," Dylan said.

Violet glanced at him knowingly.

Dylan zipped up his pants. Deciding it was about time to return to the party, Dylan naively wondered if his sister might be looking for him.

Jaclyn was not, in fact looking for him. Jaclyn was instead seated at the kitchen table across from Brett with five playing cards in her hands. Dylan pushed his way through the crowd that had gathered around the table to find that incredibly, Jaclyn was still fully dressed, or at least dressed in everything she'd been wearing when she arrived.

Two other girls seated at the table were nude, and Brett was down to his boxers and not looking pleased.

Four naked women gambling

"One more round," Jaclyn said teasingly.

"We'll see about that," Brett said. He dealt out five cards to himself and five to Jaclyn, and each picked up their hand. Brett lowered his hands and sighed.

"You gonna fold?" Jaclyn said, giggling. Brett hesitated. He looked up at her.

"No," Brett said. Jaclyn shifted in her seat uncomfortably. "I'm getting that bra off of you, I don't care what else happens in this game.

"Fine," Jaclyn said. "Show 'em, big boy."

Sighing, Brett laid down his hand. Two pair, nines and jacks. Brett grinned. Jaclyn's face dropped. The spectators howled as they prepared to see Jaclyn's breasts.

Jaclyn laid down her hand. Three queens.

The spectators howled even louder, and broke out in applause. Jaclyn smiled and sat back in her seat, arms folded. Sighing, Brett rose from his chair and dropped his boxers. The girls giggled.

"All right, I think this chick hasn't had enough to drink!" Brett exclaimed. Jaclyn downed the rest of her beer and winced dizzily.

"I got to take a piss," Brett griped, and staggered off to the bathroom leaving his clothes behind.

"I see Dad taught you well," Dylan said. Jaclyn smiled proudly.

"I'm a natural," Jaclyn said. She grabbed her halo from the table and placed it back on her head. It was the only piece of clothing she lost in the game.

Scott placed a shot of Malibu in front of Jaclyn, and she promptly gulped it down. As she rose from her seat, she slipped and fell to the floor.

Dylan, as well as four other male party guests, immediately rushed to help her.

"I got it, I got it," Jaclyn said, pulling herself to her feet.

As it happened, Jaclyn didn't have it. No sooner was she on her feet that she slipped and fell flat on her butt again. She sat open legged, giving several party guests a clear view up her short skirt.

This time Dylan grabbed her arm and pulled her up, and didn't let go until she was solidly on her feet.

"How much have you had to drink?" Dylan demanded. Jaclyn stared at him blankly.

"Drink what?" Jaclyn asked, bleary-eyed. She stared around the room, confused.

Scott gulped down the rest of the Malibu and held the empty bottle in the air.

"Spin the bottle time!" Scott shouted. Several of the girls squealed. Even Jaclyn's eyes lit up at the suggestion.

"Ooh, you'll play, won't you, Dylan?" Jaclyn asked. Without waiting for an answer, Jaclyn took a seat on the floor next to where Scott was sitting. Seeing where this was going, Dylan quickly sat down between Scott and Jaclyn. Rose and Violet, now dressed back in their schoolgirl uniforms, took a seat across from Dylan and Jaclyn.

Several more guys and girls joined the circle, until they had a game of twelve players.

"All right, ladies first!" Scott said, and handed the bottle to Jaclyn. She placed the bottle on the floor in the center of the circle and gave it a quick spin. When the bottle stopped, it was aimed a girl named Amanda. Amanda looked at Jaclyn unsure of what to do.

"Girl kiss! Girl kiss!" several of the guys chanted. Shyly, Amanda leaned forward and Jaclyn planted a kiss on Amanda's lips. Several guys cheered, and the girls squealed.

Jaclyn passed the bottle to the left and the game continued. Dylan was nervous about Jaclyn kissing a guy, particularly Scott, although he knew stopping her would be overstepping his bounds as the protective older brother. He simply waited and prayed that would not happen.

When a pretty girl in a tight black leotard and cat ears on her head got her turn, she spun the bottle only for it to point at Dylan. She seductively crawled towards him on her hands and knees, shaking the fuzzy tail on her behind for the guys behind her to enjoy. Not wanting to disappoint, Dylan gave the sexy kitten girl a light kiss. She smiled and passed the bottle on.

When the bottle arrived in front of Violet, her spin left the bottle pointed at Scott. As they shared their kiss, Dylan smirked and wondered if Scott enjoyed the taste of his dick. Coincidentally, when the bottle arrived in front of Scott, his spin left the bottle pointed at Violet and the two kissed again.

Finally, it was Dylan's turn. He eyed Rose, Violet, and several of the other pretty girls and spun the bottle. He must have given it a hard spin because it went around for a good fifteen seconds before finally stopping in front of: Jaclyn.

"Oh, well how does this work?" Scott asked, uncomfortably. Dylan chuckled.

"Well, I guess I could spin again," Dylan said, and reached for the bottle.

"Oh, just give me a kiss brother!" Jaclyn said, and grabbed Dylan. She pressed her lips against his and gave him a long, warm kiss. Dylan sat stunned, unable to think or respond. Jaclyn licked Dylan's upper lip before releasing him and giggling madly.

The other players and several of the spectators responded with looks of wild bemusement. No one was sure how to respond until Dylan took to his feet.

"Well, I think this one's had enough," Dylan said, and pulled Jaclyn to her feet as well.

"But, the party's not – hic- started yet. I mean, finished yet. Wait-" Jaclyn slurred, and almost fell to the floor again before Dylan grabbed her. Dylan turned back to Scott.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.