The Bar Room Cougar

by WelshWriter

Copyright© 2015 by WelshWriter

Erotic Sex Story: Every university student's dream

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   .

I was at university in Bangor North Wales and was sitting in a local pub feeling sorry for myself, I'd just split with my girlfriend and was drowning my sorrows, in The Patrick, my local watering hole, when a lady came and sat down beside me. I was a bit surprised because there were plenty of other places she could have sat as the bar was almost empty. "You look very sad young man," she said as she sat down and smiled at me, "don't tell me, you've broken wih your girlfriend haven't you?" "Yes," I replied, "but how did you know?" She smiled again. "Oh when you get to my age you get to know the signs," she laughed, putting her hand on top of mine. I was taken aback as I didn't even know her and she was already holding my hand. "How long had you been together?" she asked. "Oh about a year, ever since I started my course," I said. She shook her head and smiled sadly. "I bet you miss the errr ... you know," she said. I had a good idea what she meant and to tell the truth I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable. "I don't know what you mean," I said. I could feel my face reddening as I sat there. "Oh I think you do," she said, "you youngsters are always at it." Now I was feeling really uncomfortable and I said I needed to get another drink.

My intention was to go to the bar, get a re-fill, then sit at another table but as the barman pulled my pint, he smiled at me. "You're well in there lad," he said, winking at me, "Hazel likes 'em young and it looks like she's got her eye on you." I was shocked, the lady looked like everybody's idea of the perfect granny. She looked to be in her late sixties, around five and a half feet tall with greying blonde hair. "You mean she erm ... you know?" I said. The barman winked again. "Oh yes, our Hazel likes a nice young stud," he laughed, "but you'll need plenty of stamina to keep up with her. From what I've heard she's a real tiger in the sack, can't get enough of it, if you know what I mean."

I couldn't believe this sweet old lady was a cougar and from what the barman had said, I was her prey. Now I've never been into older women, especially ones old enough to be my granny, but a fuck's a fuck and if she wanted my young cock, who was I to deny her. Instead of finding another table, I went back over to her and asked if I could buy her a drink. Of course, she smiled and said she'd love one and the look she gave me told me that she wanted more than a drink though and she wasn't shy letting me know it either. Her eyes locked onto the front of my jeans, which was already showing the effects of the conversation I'd just had with the barman.

When I got back to the table with the drinks, she'd opened her coat and I could see she was wearing a white blouse under it and I could see the outline of her bra through it. Of course by now my cock was fully erect under my jeans and the bulge was obvious, but I didn't, as normally would have done, try to hide it. As I put the drinks down on the table, I stood there for a couple of seconds to get a good eyeful and from the expression on her face, she liked what she saw. As we drank our drinks, we carried on our conversation and, although sex wasn't mentioned there was a definite undertone. When we'd finished our drinks, she put her hand on my thigh, just below my cock and smiled. "How about we have the next one at my place?" she said, and I jumped as her hand moved up slightly and brushed my denim covered erection. That was it, if she wanted it, I was going to give it her. If she wanted a hard, young cock, mine was both of them, young and most definitely hard. As we walked out of the bar, the barman gave me another wink and a big, knowing smile.

Hazel lived in a small block of retirement flats directly across the road from the bar so in less than five minutes, I was sitting beside her on the sofa in her flat. We both knew why we were there and before I knew what was happening, kissing and taking each others clothes off. As I was ubuttoning her blouse, Hazel's hand was inside my jeans, fumbling for my cock and she groaned as she felt the soaking patch on my boxers where it had been leaking pre-cum. Once I'd got the blouse off I unclipped her bra and her tits flopped out. I was pleasantly surprised, they weren't as saggy as I'd imagined and I started sucking and licking her nipples, she gasped loudly as I nipped one between my teeth. By now she'd got my cock out and she was stroking her hand up and down it. It was a bit uncomfortable as my zip was digging into it, so I pushed my jeans and boxers down completely uncovering my cock.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.