A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 21: Hawaii

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 21: Hawaii - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Wearing a lei around her neck, Raven walked into the suite where they were staying. Actually, it was the three bedroom ocean view penthouse. It came with every luxury imaginable. There was an open plan great room, a dining area, a private lanai with a barbecue, and a view of the ocean that was spectacular and overwhelming.

Looking around the place, Andrew said, "Dave really did a good job with the arrangements."

"Can the project afford this?" Cat asked sounding worried.

"He says it can," Andrew said with a smile.

Raven peeked in one of the bedrooms. There were twin beds in it. She said, "I want this room."

"Why?"

"It's got twin beds," Raven answered knowing that it was the smallest room in the place.

"Do you mind sharing that room with me?" Cat asked.

"No."

"I'll use the queen sized bed to entertain Andrew," Cat said.

"What?" Andrew asked.

Cat made a gesture like she was looking through the world through the square lens of a camera. They had packed up a couple of video cameras to film any action on the vacation as part of the project. The sex scenes wouldn't be all that great because he'd be wearing a rubber as a result of the threat of spreading the STD that Eve had brought home.

Andrew said, "Oh. Yes. Nice."

"That leaves you the room with the King sized bed."

Andrew let loose with his braying laugh and said, "The King gets to sleep in the king sized bed."

Cat laughed at the lame joke. It wasn't that the joke was all that funny, but that it fit with Andrew's odd sense of humor. What surprised her was that Raven was laughing at it as well.

For her part, Raven genuinely found it funny. She had been around the King household where even lame puns on the King last name was a common occurrence. At first she had been baffled by their laughter. Then she had found that over time it was the accumulation of puns that was funny.

The bell hop was busy bringing their luggage. Under Raven's watchful eye, he put the suitcases into the appropriate rooms. He was used to people showing up with a lot more luggage than this group. He had taken one look at Andrew and figured that he was a geek who had struck it rich with some software program. It wouldn't be the first time that some recently rich nerd celebrated his success by going on a trip with two escorts. He figured they were going to take him for every dollar they could.

Andrew said, "Is there a good place to go shopping? We didn't pack much."

"We're right next to a very large shopping area, Sir," the bell hop replied.

"Good," Andrew said.

"Is there anything else, Sir?"

Andrew looked over at the kitchen for a second thinking it would be nice to have some snacks in the room. He asked, "Can we get food delivered here?"

"There's room service if you want a prepared meal. There a shopping service that will go to a grocery store and purchase items on your behalf, although it will be morning before they can accept your order. The forms for the shopping service are in the kitchen," the bell hop answered.

"Thanks," Andrew said.

He handed the guy a twenty dollar bill wondering if that was a suitable tip for a place like this. The bell hop didn't seem upset by the amount nor did he seem overjoyed at getting that much of a tip. Andrew guessed that it was about the correct amount of money.

"Thank you, Sir," the bell hop said backing out of the room.

Andrew turned around to find out what the women wanted to do first. He was surprised to discover that he was alone in the room.

He muttered, "I wonder where they went."

He went into the kitchen and found the form for grocery delivery. His mouth dropped open when he read the charges for the shopping service. There was a seventy dollar service fee on top of a thirty-five percent surcharge. He was not impressed. He might be rich, but there were limits to how much he was willing to pay for a simple service.

He said, "That's ridiculous. We'll go shopping at the grocery store and get what we want."

A couple of minutes later the door to the bedroom with the twin beds opened and the two women came out wearing swimsuits. Cat was wearing a slingshot monokini that barely covered anything. It was basically a couple of strings that held together three small patches of cloth. Half of her aureola were visible around the patches covering her nipples and the thin strip of cloth between her legs just barely covered her pussy lips. On the other hand, Raven was wearing a one piece conservative bathing suit.

While Cat was exposing a lot more skin than Raven, it was Raven who had captured his attention. He hadn't really seen her body before now. The swimsuit was showing off her figure more than anything she had worn in his presence to date. He rather liked what he saw.

They both carried with them a wrap skirt as cover-ups. Once Andrew had taken a good look at their swimsuits, they put on their cover-ups. The cover-up Cat was wearing didn't cover up much. It started off the hip and ended about two inches below her crotch. Raven's cover-up came down to her ankles yet still managed to show a lot of leg in the process.

Cat said, "We're going to sit out on the balcony."

"I hope you'll join us out there," Raven said enjoying the attention he was giving her.

Andrew said, "I suppose I should put on a bathing suit."

"Sure," Cat said.

Andrew returned five minutes later wearing his bathing suit. It was a big baggy affair much like a surfer would wear. He went out onto the lanai and found the two women sitting there looking out over the ocean. He sat down between them.

"It sure is pretty here," Cat said.

Overwhelmed by the view, Raven said, "I can't believe I'm here."

"It is nice," Andrew said looking out at the view.

It was an amazing view. The room might be costing a fortune, but as far as he was concerned it was money well spent.

Cat said, "We called room service. They're bringing up a big bowl of fruit, some cheese and crackers, and a pitcher of fruit juice."

"That's a good idea. I was thinking about getting a snack earlier," Andrew said.

"It's kind of late for a big meal," Cat said.

Raven yawned. She said, "I'm sorry. I can't believe how tired I am."

"It's eleven o'clock at home," Andrew said looking down at his wristwatch.

"I didn't realize it was so late," Cat said.

Raven looked at Cat and then over at Andrew. The truth was that she just wanted a moment alone to appreciate what was around here. She knew all that Andrew had experienced that day was a hand job before leaving for the airport. Sending Cat and him off for a little sexual break would give her a chance at being alone for a minute.

She suggested, "Cat, why don't you take Andrew into the spare room and give him a little relief while we're waiting for our snack to arrive?"

"Sure," Cat said.

"We haven't set up a camera yet," Andrew said thinking it was important to maintain the illusion that all of the sex was for Project GML and not for him personally.

Smiling, Raven said, "Just take one of the cameras, put it where it can see the bed, and go at it."

"That's a good idea," Andrew said.

Cat asked, "Would you like to run the camera, Raven?"

"I'll be out here waiting for the snack to arrive," Raven answered not wanting to be that close to the action yet.

They hadn't been gone more than a couple of minutes when there was a knock on the door. Raven went over and answered it. It was room service with their order. She was surprised at how quickly they had delivered it. She had the person set it up on the table on the lanai. She signed the delivery sheet and added a tip to it. The price almost gave her a heart attack.

The fruit bowl was a mixture of water melons, cantaloup, pineapple, oranges, grapes, apples, and pears. She took a piece of cantaloup and sucked on it. She closed her eyes, enjoying the texture of the fruit on her lips and the taste on her tongue.

Suddenly finding herself living in the lap of luxury, she couldn't keep from remembering her old life. She'd lived in a cramped one bedroom apartment with her ex. It had been a horrid place with roaches that scattered when she turned on the light at night. Their place was surrounded by loud neighbors who fought, bickered, and screamed at each other. It was a rare Saturday night when the police weren't called out to the complex for a domestic abuse problem.

She had to admit that the apartment was always messy with dishes in the sink, clothes on the floor, and grime on everything. It wasn't her fault that it was filthy. Whenever her ex was around, he dropped stuff where ever he was. He'd toss a beer can across the room towards the kitchen shouting for her to throw it away. If she wasn't there, it just ended up on the floor.

When he was gone, she did her best to straighten up the house, but he wasn't gone all that often. Keeping a job was just too much work for him. He could earn more in less time by having her entertain his 'friends' for a couple of hours. She had been livid when she learned that he was charging some guy a hundred bucks to fuck her ass. He had knocked her across the room when she complained.

There had never been any time just for her in that old life. She had a job that brought in money even though it was at a taco place and she worked the morning and afternoon shift. When she would get home, he'd start in on her about fixing dinner and taking care of his cock. After dinner, it was take care of some guy or they were going to have a party with her as the entertainment.

Now she was living in the lap of luxury on a tropical paradise. It was hard for her to comprehend just how much her life had changed. She looked around at it all thinking it was a dream and that she'd wake up any minute to find that she was still living in squalor. She pinched herself, but the view didn't change. It wasn't a dream.

She thought about Amber. Amber had never even given a thought about marrying Andrew. She had given up the chance to a good white collar life to be with a blue collar guy. Amber's dream house was a wooden two story box house with three bedrooms and a small front porch just large enough to hold two rocking chairs and a table. She had even joked about her dream house having a front screen that slammed, a porch that squeaked and a dire need for a paint job.

It was actually quite simple for Amber. She had wanted a real life surrounded by good honest hardworking people with American values. She wasn't interested in luxury hotels, fancy cars, and big houses. She didn't want to rub elbows with doctors, lawyers, or engineers. She wanted a simple life. Raven realized that was exactly what Amber was getting with Jim.

Andrew wasn't blue collar. Raven figured that when Project GML was over, he'd move into a nice middle class ranch house surrounded by white collar types. She could enjoy living in a neighborhood like his parents lived in. It didn't matter that all of the houses looked the same. She liked the idea of a freshly cut green lawn and a backyard patio complete with a barbecue grill. She could see herself in a moderately sized kitchen making eggs for breakfast, soup and sandwiches for lunch, and a nice meal for dinner. She had to smile at the image of her sending off a little nerd and nerdette to school in the morning.

There was only one small flaw in her plans. She enjoyed doing the body painting, but that wasn't exactly a middle class white collar hobby. It wasn't the kind of thing one would tell a neighbor over coffee in the morning. Still, it wasn't out of the realm of possibility. She believed that Andrew would enjoy having an occasional lady over for her to paint.

While Amber was possessive and believed all of that one man-one woman stuff, Raven was a little more flexible in her belief system than that. Her ex had beat the idea of monogamous marriages out of her. Living with Andrew had demonstrated to her satisfaction that one man with multiple women could be done in a civilized way. She still hadn't made up her mind on that issue, though. It was too early for that.

She looked up and was startled to find that Andrew and Cat had returned.

"I didn't realize you were back," Raven said embarrassed at the thought that they might have a clue as to what she had been thinking about.

"You looked like you were lost in thought," Cat said picking up a chunk of pineapple from the fruit bowl.

Raven said, "I was just thinking about things."

"What kind of things?" Cat asked.

"Personal and private things."

"Sorry," Cat said.


The morning of the first full day at the resort was spent shopping. It was amazing how high the prices were at the stores around the resort. Cat and Raven managed to spend almost two thousand dollars and only got two dresses each. The outfits were appropriate for wearing around the resort. They each got a little black dress for the evenings and a nice floral print dress for sight seeing.

The afternoon of the first full day was spent sitting around the pool getting some sun. Cat's swimsuit was much more conservative than what she had been wearing the previous evening. She knew Andrew well enough to know that he wanted to show her and Raven off, but he didn't want them to give the impression that they were escorts. It was a fine line they had to walk between sexy and slutty. Of course, Raven tended to walk the line between staid and sexy.

Cat's natural skin color made it look like she had already had an early start on a tan. Raven and Andrew looked like albinos on the first day. Even with lots of sun block and staying to the shade as much as they could, they still got a very minor case of sunburn. Cat just turned a little darker.

They ate sandwiches for lunch at pool side enjoying tropical rum drinks with their meal. The warmth, the booze, and the quiet lulled them to sleep. Fortunately, they were in the shade or else their sunburns would have been horrible. When they woke, they decided that soft drinks were preferable to the alcoholic fruit drinks.

They went for a swim in the infinity pool. None of them had ever seen or been in one before. It was amazing. From within the pool, they could look to the one edge and it appeared as though that edge just disappeared into the far horizon. Andrew, more than Cat or Raven, was impressed by the effect. That was the inner nerd emerging.

When they returned to the table, Cat said, "I'm really happy for Amber."

"I am too," Raven said.

"I guess I am," Andrew said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.