A. King and His Queen - Cover

A. King and His Queen

Copyright© 2015 by Lazlo Zalezac

Chapter 20: Exit From Eden

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 20: Exit From Eden - A mishap with a box of powdered donuts sets Andrew on a path to a life of luxury, but he's soon bored. He starts his own company to make a new computer game. His snoopy secretary discovers a second project (Project GML) buried in his files. While he's working on the game, she's working to make Project GML (Get Myself Laid) a reality. Andrew soon finds that he is living in Nerd Paradise. (Note: rape occurs off screen and is only discussed)

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Rape   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Oral Sex   Analingus   Slow   Prostitution  

Andrew sat at his desk with his eyes closed and his head tilted back. He was enjoying the moment, and, at the moment, Millie was under the desk giving him a first class blow job. True to the agreement, she had come into the office, closed the door, stripped, crawled under the desk, and proceeded to give him a blow-job. They didn't even exchange any words.

Her name was a small play on words. Millie was supposed to mean MILF without the Fuck included. She was definitely a MILF. Forty-six years old, she looked like she was in her early thirties. She had a nice body.

She slurped on his cock noisily. She stroked the shaft with her hand. Her tongue was busy at that sensitive spot right below the head of his cock. It didn't take long for him to reach the point of no returned.

"I'm coming," Andrew managed to say.

She didn't slow down at all. She caught every drop of cum and then licked his cock clean. She carefully tucked his cock back into his pants before she crawled out from under the desk.

She asked, "How was it?"

"Great," Andrew said.

"Good."

She went over to where she had shed her clothes. Andrew watched her slowly put on her clothes. He didn't realize how sexy it was to watch a woman dress. He always figured that the sexy part was watching a woman take off her clothes.

He asked, "Why?"

"Why what?"

"Why are you doing this?"

Millie answered, "My ex said he divorced me because he thought that I gave the worst blow jobs he ever received. Apparently, he was receiving a lot of them from other women."

"I hate to tell you this, but your ex was a fool," Andrew said.

"I agree. It's a shame he'll never see this video we are making. I'd like him to see that I'm a good cocksucker," Millie said buttoning up her blouse.

"You're a great one," Andrew said although as soon as the words were out of his mouth he realized that it wasn't really a compliment.

She turned to face the door and announced, "Tomorrow at noon."

"See you tomorrow," Andrew said.

She left, closing the door behind her. Andrew stared at the door. He wondered what kind of men these women hooked up with. Raven's husband had abused her. Gift's husband had left her. Millie's husband had cheated on her. He figured they were the kind of guys who had tortured him in school. Maybe when they got into the real world they found that they couldn't torture little guys any more so they turned on their wives.

He decided that Cat was going to get a workout tonight since she was the only who was having sex in the house. Amber was living at her parents trying to make up her mind about her relationship with Jim. Eve was at the doctor's about a sore throat and was still banned from sex. Raven still wasn't ready to have sex with him.

Dave came into the office looking like someone had set fire to his cat. He did not look happy.

He said, "We need to talk."

"Sure," Andrew said wondering what had set Dave off.

"I just got a call from Eve," Dave said.

Andrew asked, "What did the doctor say?"

Voice tight, Dave said, "She's got Syphilis."

"I thought she went there for a sore throat," Andrew said confused.

"It's in her throat."

"You can get it in your throat?" Andrew asked.

"It appears so," Dave said.

Andrew got angry. She had thrown a fit when she learned that she wasn't going to be able to have sex for ten days and would have to pass a blood test. She swore up and down that she hadn't had sex with anyone over her holiday. She'd been a real bitch to live with for the past few days.

To learn that she had an STD just proved that she couldn't be trusted. Andrew had to trust the women living in his house to be honest. The dangers of risky behavior outside the house were just too great.

Thinking that she could have brought home AIDS made Andrew furious. Banging a fist on his desk, he said, "She's fired."

"I'll tell her," Dave said.

Andrew said, "I want to tell her."

"No. You are the star of this video. I'm the owner of the company. It is my job to fire her," Dave said evenly.

Sullenly, Andrew said, "I really want to give her a piece of my mind."

"It's best you stay out of it," Dave said.

Andrew said, "Okay."

Dave said, "I would appreciate it if you'd take Cat and Raven to dinner tonight. We'll move her out of the house while you're gone."

"Okay," Andrew said.

Not wanting to bring up more unpleasant news, Dave said, "All of you should get tested."

"Shit!"

Andrew asked, "What about Millie?"

"I'll tell her that something has come up. You won't be around for two weeks," Dave said.

"That's a lie," Andrew said.

Dave said, "Take Cat and Raven to Hawaii for two weeks. You've got the money in the budget to cover the costs."

"I suppose I could. It's just that I figured we'd be having sex on the beach when we went there," Andrew said.

"Not this time," Dave said.

After Dave left the office, Andrew muttered, "Guys aren't the only assholes out there."

Very few things bothered Andrew as much as lying. He felt that liars undermined everything good about society. When people couldn't trust each other, then you needed laws and lawyers to protect yourself from dishonest people. All liars did was make it harder for honest folks to live their lives. What did liars get out of it? Short term advances that ultimately were lost. Liars couldn't hide their lies forever.


Andrew walked into the seafood restaurant with a pretty woman on each arm. Cat was dressed up in a sexy outfit that showed off her large breasts. Raven was dressed much more conservatively, but her outfit managed to draw every male eye in the place. It was as though each man was wondering what goodies were hidden behind the clothes. Andrew, pants bunched around his waist and ending high over his ankles, felt great.

"Your table will be ready in fifteen minutes," the hostess said. "Would you like to wait in the bar?"

"Sure," Andrew answered.

The trio went into the bar to wait for their table to be ready. Andrew went up to the bar to give their drink orders. Cat wanted a white wine, Raven wanted a red wine, and Andrew was having a beer. It didn't take long before he returned to the table carrying the drinks.

Raven said, "It's kind of nice to be out of the house."

"Things have been kind of tense there," Cat said.

"I know," Andrew said.

Cat asked, "Where's Eve?"

"She's been fired," Andrew said.

"Fired?" Cat asked wide-eyed.

Raven said, "I know she's been a little bitchy lately, but that is no reason to fire her."

Andrew said, "She came back from her vacation with Syphilis."

"That fucking whore," Cat said in a voice that was a little too loud.

Eyes turned to look at them. The three looked around guiltily. They were quiet until everyone stopped paying attention to them.

"She said she didn't do anything on her vacation," Raven protested.

"She lied," Andrew replied.

Cat said, "I want to rip her eyes out."

Andrew said, "She had it in her throat. I don't know if you can catch it from kissing, coughing, or from general physical contact. It's not like it is ... you know ... down there where contact is pretty limited to only happening during sex."

"I wouldn't want to take a chance," Cat said angrily.

After having taken care of an aunt with HIV, Cat was not happy to learn that she might have been exposed to a sexually transmitted disease. Eve was fortunate that she wasn't there. Cat would have killed her claiming justifiable homicide.

Raven said, "She could have given it to me."

Cat said, "Just to be safe, we should all get tested."

Andrew said, "In ten days, all three of us will need to go to the doctor for a blood test. We should know the results in twenty four hours."

Raven said, "That's a good idea. You should refrain from sex until you get the result back. You wouldn't want to pass it back and forth."

"I guess that means no earnings until we get the results back," Cat said.

She wanted to sue Eve for the $7500 that Eve's little vacation had cost her. That was more than a little bit of change, it was the beginning of a new dream. She had decided that Amber's advice was good. Now that her debt was paid off, she was going to save money to start a low-end lingerie store. She had been doing the research in the evenings trying to figure out how much money it was going to cost her.

Raven said, "I sure miss Amber."

"Thanks to Raven, the house isn't a disaster area," Cat said.

"I'm trying to fill in for her. I just can't cook like her," Raven said.

Andrew said, "She was pretty indispensable around the house."

"She's a good cook," Cat said.

"You can say that again," Raven said depressed.

Andrew said, "She started with simple dishes and worked her way up to more complex things."

"That's true. I remember when she was cooking mostly roasts and pork chops," Cat said.

Raven said, "I suppose I could learn to cook."

She flashed on Cynthia happily cooking meals in the kitchen. The woman took a lot of pride in feeding her husband the best meals possible. Amber had treated cooking as preparing to be a good wife for her fantasy man. Raven glanced over at Andrew thinking that he deserved good meals as well. Mentally, she was composing an email to his mother to find out what his favorite foods were.

"The more I think about it, the more I like the idea of learning how to cook," Raven said.

Andrew said, "We can always call out for food."

"No, I want to learn how to cook. I'll start tomorrow," Raven said.

Andrew said, "No. We're leaving tomorrow."

"We are?" Cat asked.

"Dave figured it would be a good time for us to go to Hawaii. It gets us out of the house in case Eve wants to make a scene," Andrew said.

"I don't have any clothes," Cat protested.

"We'll go shopping there," Andrew said.

Raven wasn't worried about clothes. She was dreaming of tropical beaches, long walks along the shore, and romantic sunsets. Considering that visiting Andrew's parents with Andrew was the furthest that she'd even been away from where she was raised, the thought of going all of the way to Hawaii was like a dream come true.


Amber, looking worried, sat across the table in a seafood restaurant looking at Jim. She wondered what he was going to tell her. She hoped that he would be able to accept her despite her checkered past. The last meeting before he had returned home after the holidays had been kind of awkward. She knew he was bothered by the fact that she was staring in a pornographic video. What man wouldn't be? Rather than having a dishonest relationship, she had also told him that she had been a slut through high school. That had set him back a bit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.