Doctor Brandle
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Westside24

Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A cosmetic surgeon who no longer can perform cosmetic surgery moves to a small town to become a doctor there. While there is sex in the story it is slow to develop. This is not intended to be a Stroke story.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic  

Monday was a bad day for Steve. It wasn’t anything at work that had happened; it was the phone call he received from Alice Marino who was the niece of Patrick Staley. She called to tell Steve that Pat had a massive heart attack and had passed away.

Pat Staley was a friend whom Steve had known for some twenty plus years. They had met when Steve was an intern and Pat who was twelve years older than Steve was a lab technician. They had become friends and would periodically get together over a few beers and chew the fat. They both knew each other’s personal history quite well.

Steve said to Alice, “Well needless to say I am sorry to hear the news, Pat was a good friend. Have any efforts been made to contact his daughter and tell her?”

“Pat didn’t have a daughter, he never married.”

“Marriage is not a requirement to having a daughter but he told me he did have a daughter and that she lives in Hawaii. Pat said it was the result of an affair he had with a Hawaiian student who he had become involved with while he was going to UCLA. He told me he found out years later about the daughter and he has visited with her a number of times. He said he even went to her wedding.’

“Well he never told me or any of his relatives about having a daughter. What is her name?”

“All he told me her first name is Lennie. He never did tell me what her last name was and I never did ask.”

“Again, if he does have a daughter I don’t know anything about it or how to go about contacting her. The wake is Thursday and the burial is Friday. If you want, before the wake we can go over to his apartment and see if we can find any contact information.”

Steve agreed to meet Alice at Pat’s apartment. He made arrangements with Liz to cover for him at the clinic.

Alice was right on time Thursday and they went into the apartment together. They went through his desk, the papers they could find, old mail, his personal phone book, his computer, email, and listened to messages on his telephone answering machine. All of this proved fruitless as to finding any information on someone who lived in Hawaii. They found a copy of his will and trust agreement and in reading it they saw where he said he had no children. Steve said that Pat had told him his daughter had said to him that she didn’t want any of his money and he should give it away to charities which is maybe why his trust said he was childless.

Without finding any evidence to the contrary Steve had to reluctantly agree that for some reason Pat must have been fabricating this story about having a daughter and he couldn’t figure out why he would do something like that. Twenty plus years of friendship with Pat and all this time he was telling Steve a lie about a daughter that doesn’t exist was something. Steve didn’t understand why he would do that and it really bothered Steve.

As they were leaving the apartment they visited the landlady. Alice told her to pitch any junk mail that Pat may get and to send her any bills that may come in the mail.

Pat’s wake and funeral had a small number of mourners. Steve felt somewhat foolish and embarrassed in talking to relatives who had heard about Steve saying Pat had a daughter which couldn’t be confirmed.

What neither Alice nor Steve never knew was that one week after they had visited Pat’s apartment the landlady was going through Pat’s mail. She saw that there was an envelope that wasn’t a bill and had a return Hawaiian address. Since this mail wasn’t an obvious bill the landlady per her instructions pitched it.

Saturday morning found Steve back at the clinic. There were no appointments schedule for this Saturday so it was a hit and miss situation as to the number of walk-ins that would come in. It was a light business day as there were only five patients who came in and none of them had a serious illness.

In looking at his phone messages Steve saw he had a message from Veronica. He returned her call and was pleased to hear that she was inviting him for dinner tonight. She said she hadn’t decided what to prepare for dinner. Steve suggested that he could stop and pick up some Chinese which she readily agreed to him doing because she said she was not a good cook.

After the call ended Steve thought that he wasn’t interested in her cooking ability. It was her love making ability that he was interested in and that was pretty good. Hell he thought, with the body she had what red blooded male wouldn’t be interested in her.

Steve glanced into the reception area and saw a young man walk in that Steve immediately recognized. He walked up to the young man and extending his hand to John Wilkinsing said, “John, I am Steve Brandle, it’s nice to meet you.”

“It’s nice to meet you too.”

“I have never shaken hands with a billionaire before.”

John’s “Neither have I” response caused them both to laugh.

Steve directed John to his office. John passed on Steve’s offer of coffee or soda.

John said, “I just wanted to stop and thank you for what you did for my aunt. Both her and my mother sings your praises on what you are doing here. I first stopped by your nice home by the lake but you weren’t there. I took a chance and hoped I would find you here.”

“Well it’s you and your foundation that really are responsible for what we are doing here.”

“Is there anything more you need? The hospital I hear is a forty five minute ride. How about a helicopter for patient transport?”

Chuckling a little Steve said, “Thanks for the offer but I think that would be a little overkill for the limited use we would give it. I will say that Troy is a pleasure to deal with and he gets us what we need.”

“I’ll pass your kind words on to him. Coming from me that should make his day” and they both laughed at John’s remark.

John said he had to be going and again thanked Steve for what he had done for his aunt.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.