Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders - Cover

Claudia's Condition and the Retrospective Murders

Copyright© 2015 by Mustang

Chapter 9

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9 - All Claudia ever wanted was to be happy and successful. Now she has it all, the perfect loving husband, her dream job at WZAX TV Station and a new marvelous home. Soon the bullets from a killer's gun will shatter the happiness in her world.( second story in the series.)

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Coercion   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Tear Jerker   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Rough   Humiliation   Sadistic   Torture   Gang Bang   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Violence  

Dan’s body jolted awake as if a bomb had exploded. Sometimes a dream lingers once you wake up, and this one was very haunting. Chuck was pulling Claudia by one arm while her other fingers were just inches from Dan’s grasp. The more he leaned to grab her, the further Chuck yanked her away. He laughed and laughed at him. “You’ll never have her; she’s mine!”

He turned to see Brooke and Kim naked and asleep beside him. He kissed Brooke’s shoulder, admiring her naked breasts, and smoothed a hand over her round ass. He wondered if those two had hooked up after he fell asleep.

He sat on the edge of the bed, covering his eyes with his hands, and his mind raced with thoughts of what Claudia must be enduring. He rubbed the spot where Chuck had pressed the gun to his forehead and wondered how many times she had to tolerate his wrath. Dan then felt a soft, warm hand smooth over his shoulders and back.

“We’ll get her out safe and sound,” Brooke offered, knowing his thoughts. Her cool breasts pressed against his back. “I love you, you know,” she said, touching her cheek to his shoulder. “I want to make love with you so much, but I know your heart and mind would be with her.”

“I love you too, and thank you.” He turned and kissed her. Dan stood; his semi-hard morning cock could use satisfaction, but he couldn’t bring himself to make love to any of his girls until Claudia was safely in his arms.

“I have breakfast started for you.” Tessa smiled, admiring his naked body.

“Thanks, Tess.” She came to him, giving him a supportive hug, her hand caressing his cock.

“You had better dress before we all line up on our backs for you. When this is all over and Claudia is safe, you’re going to need a whole box of Viagra to keep that beautiful cock hard and fuck all your girls,” she kidded, handing him his T-shirt and lounging pants.

Dan sat and devoured his delicious breakfast. Slowly the others appeared and offered a good morning kiss and a compassionate hug. Karen suggested the girls continue to hand out flyers. “You never know if someone has seen them.”

With Paula’s help, he was again transformed into William. He planned to gather more sellable junk and see if he could talk to Arnie once more.


Brooke’s phone chirped, and she smiled, seeing it was Kyle. They spoke for a few minutes, then she passed the phone to Dan.

“Hey Dan, how are you doing, my friend? I’ve been thinking about you and Claudia. I can’t possibly imagine what you’re going through. I’ve wanted to call you so many times, but I didn’t want to interfere.”

“Kyle, you wouldn’t be interfering, and thanks for the call and your concerns. I feel tired, that’s for sure! I can’t get a decent sleep with Claudia, not around me.”

“Brooke told me you found where Claudia is being kept. Why haven’t you told the police?”

“They said that if I involve the police, she’s dead. I already paid part of her ransom to her kidnapper’s last night. 500,000 a day is all I’m allowed to take out of my bank without the police being called.”

“I’m doing my own undercover work in disguise and have met the other kidnapper too. I felt nervous as hell trying to act calm and innocent while talking to him. But inside me, I wanted to beat the living shit out of him to let my Claudia go.”

“Man, you’ve sure got guts to be facing Claudia’s kidnappers. All I have to do is know my lines and act the scene, then move onto the next one. You’re living a live drama show with real lives hanging in the balance.”

“I sure could use some acting advice.”

“Just remember the bigger picture and don’t overdo it. Less can be more, if you know what I mean.”

“I think I do. I’m picking up the next 500,000 later today and giving it to them tonight. I hate the thought of having to wait two more days for the rest of the money. I just hope they don’t run out of patience and kill her before they get all their money.”

“How much do you need?”

“After today, another million. I have the money in the bank. It’s just the safeguards in place that make it take so long. And it has to be used and unmarked bills.”

“I’ll call my bank and arrange for the nearest branch to have your million waiting for you to pick up.”

“I can’t let you do that!”

“You can and you will! Sorry, Dan, I didn’t mean to be so abrupt with you.”

“You’d do that for me, so easily?”

“Hey, what is a million dollars between friends like us? And if it means getting Claudia back alive, I’d gladly do it for you, Dan. I care about you both!”

“I’ll pay you back.”

“You don’t have to consider it a gift to ensure your future with Claudia.”

“You’d give me a million dollars, just like that?”

“You and Claudia have shown me the value of real friendship, and the money is secondary.”

“Thanks, Kyle. You are a great friend.”

“My pleasure; besides, we’ll be sort of neighbours come the summertime, and Brooke and I will need you both for a lot of celebrating.”

“So you two are doing okay?”

“I’ll tell you, Dan, I love her so much! I think we both want this career change and a nice life away from all the glitz and glamour.”

“I know what you mean.”

“I have to get back to the set for more filming of the TV show. Take good care of yourself. I need you and Claudia to be in one piece!”

“Bye, for now, Kyle, and thanks again.”


Dan peddled his trike slowly through the parking lot, looking up at the second-story row of windows. A lift of a dumpster lid revealed more metal treasures for turning into cash. He caught a glimpse of Arnie approaching and returned to his trike. He took out his mouthwash and toothbrush and began to brush his teeth.

“Man, you’ve got to see a dentist. I’m sure the police must have a dental plan,” Dan mentioned, eyeing his decaying teeth.

“I hate going to the dentist.”

“It shows.”

“You can take these empty beer cans for a refund,” he said, offering him a large green garbage bag three-quarters full. Arnie put the bag on his trailer, and Dan noticed a gun tucked into the back of his belt.

“You and your partner sure like to drink a lot.”

“We’re not always on the job and like to have a few cool ones after our shift.”

“I’ll sure make good on the bottle and can return as long as you two stay around here.”

“I see you had quite an unexpected pleasure yesterday,” Arnie smiled.

“What do you mean?”

“You know the three lesbian chicks and them giving you a blow job.”

“Oh that. I didn’t know you saw me. Yeah, that was so fucking awesome! I noticed the cool-looking Mustang but didn’t even see the women until I was leaving and one of them called me over. All I wanted was their empty bottles, and the next thing you know, I’m getting a great fucking blow job from them!” He smiled.

Dan opened a side pocket on his pants and took out the pint of booze Arnie had given him. “Cheers,” he said, taking a swig. Arnie declined the offer of a drink.

“I know you can’t tell me the details of your stakeout, but how is it going?”

“I can’t tell you why we’re undercover, but we’ve captured the five that we were after and are dealing with the last three now. We also caught an extra person we wanted, and we’re using her as bait to catch our last one. Once we have him, we’ll deal with them too, then be finished a few days later on the twelfth.”

“I’ve got to be going after more bottles and stuff,” Dan said, as his excuse to leave. He peddled past the building, glancing at the back door. He sat beside his trike in the next building’s parking lot.

“How the fuck could I have been so stupid? So you’ve found Claudia; now how are you going to get her out of there? How could I think that they’d simply hand her over to me once they had all the money?” He asked no one.

Thanks to Arnie’s affable boasting as a pretend cop, Dan now knew they were using Claudia as bait to capture him and then kill them both. He had no choice now but to involve the Police.


Arnie returned to Chuck, and they both made their way to a room. It was Chuck’s turn to fuck Erin, while Arnie joined them with Julia. They made both girls naked, then put them side by side on their knees.

“You know what to do!” Chuck growled. The girls unzipped their pants, and in seconds, they were sucking on their cocks. The guys fucked their mouths, encouraging their cocks to grow hard.

Chuck and Arnie gave each other a high five once their cocks were hard, then turned Erin and Julia to face each other. They winced in discomfort as the two shoved their cocks into their dry pussies and began fucking them.

“No tits should always be fucked doggy, but my Julia has nice tits to hold onto,” Arnie leered, leaning over her back to pinch her nipples. The girl’s heads were inches apart, and on the odd thrust, they would touch.

“Okay, now you two bitches start kissing,” Chuck demanded. The girls hesitantly raised their heads and tilted them to reach each other’s lips. As their lips met, they were pressed against each other by the constant fucking from Chuck and Arnie.

“Come on now, let’s see some tongue!” Arnie encouraged. The girls opened their mouths, and Julia took the lead, her tongue exploring Erin’s mouth. Julia liked it more and placed her right hand behind Erin’s neck to hold her head in place. She kissed her more and more, wishing it was Claudia she was with.

Arnie and Chuck continued fucking their girl and timed themselves to cum close together. They backed out of their respective fucks, with cum oozing from the girl’s pussies.

“Okay, now we want you to lick each other’s pussy clean,” Chuck drooled. The girls hesitated, neither one wanting to eat their captor’s cum. Julia was the first to act, moving Erin onto her back. She straddled her body and lowered her head to the creamy goop she had to eat. Erin felt Julia’s warm breaths on her skin, then her tongue eating her pussy.

Julia was stirred on by the thought of eating Claudia’s pussy and now Erin buried her face in her cum-oozing pussy. “Come on, Erin, at least Julia is enjoying eating your cunt or do we have to put you on the fucking machine?” Arnie encouraged.

Erin reluctantly pulled Julia’s ass down to her mouth and began eating her pussy. “That’s what we like to see, two chicks enjoying their pussies together,” Chuck smiled.

Julia began to finger Erin’s pussy and massage her clit. Despite having to eat Arnie’s cum, she liked eating her pussy. After a few minutes, she could feel the slight movement of Erin’s lips pushing against hers. Now she began to moan and lift her ass off the bed. She gripped Julia’s thighs tightly and released an unexpected climax. She mixed her cum with Arnie’s, giving Julia a new flavour to lick.

“Mmm, now that’s what I like, one chick making another chick cum!” Chuck gleamed. Julia sipped the last of the cream before helping Erin to her feet. “Now let’s see you kiss!” They could smell each other’s panting breath as tongues were exchanged. Julia’s heart raced with an unexpected passion for another woman, for Erin!

Arnie handed them their nighties and escorted Erin to her room. Taking Julia towards her room, she asked Arnie if he’d let her visit with Claudia for a while. “You can watch us if you like.”

“I think I will.” Allison moved over to her side of the bed as Julia cuddled next to Claudia, and she watched the two lovers.


Dan parked the pickup in the driveway and was once again swarmed by his dedicated girls. He recited his conversation with Arnie and told them he had no choice but to call the police. The look of concern and fear was etched on all their faces, knowing that the two men were planning to kill him and Claudia. Tessa told him the bank had called and his second 500,000 would be ready by 3 p.m.

He changed into his disguise, and the girls gathered around him, trying to come up with new ideas. The doorbell chimed, and Brooke answered the door. Dan, there are two women at the door for you!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.