The Devil's Pact Side-story: Mark's Dream

by mypenname3000

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Mind Control Sex Story: Takes place between Chapters 51 and 52. Mark discovers a new power after defeating Lilith.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Mind Control   .

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading! This takes place between Chapter 51 and Chapter 52.

Monday, November 24th, 2014 – The Mansion

I was exhausted when I crawled into bed next to Mary.

The world seemed to be ending. Ever since I killed Lilith, the sun had been eclipsed, and the moon had become the color of blood. Panic gripped the planet; gripped me. Lucifer was dead, but he wasn't the only Power I freed from the Abyss. Dagon, Chemosh, Astarte, Baal-zebub, Asherah, Hadad, Marduk, Tammuz, Milcom, and Ashtoreth were all carving the world between them, their demonic hordes brutalizing mankind. Mary and I controlled the Western United States and Canada. For the last six days we had been fighting back Dagon's forces.

When Dagon had appeared out of the Atlantic Ocean, crashing up the Potomac to raze Washington D.C., his demonic minions had spread out to the Mississippi. There our Legion met the horde. Thanks to the Ragily prayer, my forces could harm the demons, and the Legion had pushed Dagon's vermin back to east coast. Tomorrow, Mary and I were going to Washington D.C. To kill Dagon and restore the sun.

We had already tried to break the enchantment that hid the sun and moon. We had Lucifer's power now, and his domain was light. Three days ago we tried to free the sun and failed, almost consuming our bodies in the process. We just needed more power. We had Molech's, Lilith's, and Lucifer's powers inside us—we just needed one more.

Dagon's.

We would give hope back to the world.

Mary snuggled up to me, a reminder of the what my betrayal of the world bought me. It was all my fault that the planet suffered. Sometimes the guilt pressed down on me. If I hadn't killed Lilith, none of this would have happened. But I just couldn't let Mary die. I was too selfish, too much of a coward to face life without her. I knew, deep down inside me, if I had to make that same choice again, I would. Even knowing just how terrible the consequences would be.

Despite my guilt, exhausted sleep found me quickly. I drifted down into slumbering unconsciousness. Drifting through the darkness I felt a curious sensation. Something called to me—an ache. Powerful, full of life and passion. My soul drifted from my body, entering a black realm. Dreams surrounded me. Some pulsed with joy, others with fear. All the people asleep and dreaming around me in the real world were here—wherever here was.

My exhaustion craved something from these dreams. I was pulled, drifting through the darkness, searching for that powerful ache of life and passion. The dreams sped past me one by one, my hunger instinctively knowing they weren't what I needed.

I didn't understand what was happening, but I decided to trust my instincts.

And then I found it. One dream pulsed red, beckoning me with a siren's song. I drifted nearer until it encompassed my entire vision. With my disembodied senses, I reached out and touched the dream.

Power surged, beating hot through me. This dream belonged to Rexanne Tyler. I didn't understand how I knew this, I just did. I peered in; she was young, sixteen, lying in the backseat of a car making out with Brad Pitt.

I was watching a teenage girl's wet dream. It was her sexual energy that had called to me.

This was Lilith's power. She was a succubus. And now I was an incubus.

I needed this girl's sexual energy. My exhausted body craved it.

I entered the dream, letting the aura of lust wash into the girl. Rexanne shivered and quaked, cumming in the arms of her hunky dream. With a thought I banished her dream-lover, then opened the car door with my hand.

"Oh my," she purred, her green eyes staring at my naked, muscular body, lingering on my hard cock.

She was dressed in a blue halter top that her dream-lover had pushed up exposing small breasts cupped in a lilac bra. A denim skirt covered her skinny legs. I crawled in to the backseat, looming over her, and she trembled, a smile blossoming on her heart-shaped face that was framed by soft, brown curls.

"You're him," she purred. "The God."

"Yes I am," I smiled, touching her thigh. "When you wake-up, you'll remember that your God loves you. That your beauty called to him, and he visited your dream to make love to you."

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.