Cleopatra - Cover

Cleopatra

Copyright© 2015 by Maxicue

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Our hero Joe, still in Paris, hears the tragic tale of the Queen of the Nile from Nick and his angels. More intrigue comes from Simon, in whose lair Lindy actually rehearses new dances with the Helen clones' music. Best to start with the first Tale to understand plot and characters.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Group Sex   Interracial  

Any chance of Gia fulfilling her lust towards me became delayed a couple more days when Snake and Lindy sort of freed me and Helena to head to Amsterdam to meet Christa and her two lovers and to see the city. Bob accompanied us, as did JB.

My big boned friend left Sheila behind because she had become completely wrapped up in dance. She had found her mentor in Lindy, and Miwa and especially Barnaby continued her awe and fascination in the much more artistic movement of her body than exotic dance had ever brought her, and the brilliant artistry of choreography creating these movements. Eva also remained in Paris for similar reasons. In fact, with Lindy working mostly on the pas de deux with Barnaby and Sam, Eva, in a smaller adjacent practice space, worked with Sheila, encouraging Sheila's nascent choreographic imaginings with her and Vance as her dancers. Miwa drifted from Lindy's work to Sheila's, bringing suggestions to both. In the end though, what with the pas de deux being a relatively short piece, Sheila moved her work to the main rehearsal space, and it became much more of a collaboration with Lindy, even if Lindy felt uncomfortable intruding so much in Sheila's first choreography. But Sheila didn't just insist. She pleaded for her mentor's intrusion. It seemed that, while Eva's and Miwa's advice had helped, Lindy's had been spot on, and even more importantly, thrilling and exciting, stimulating Sheila's creativity like nothing else, except perhaps watching and participating in Lindy's own choreography, ever had. Whether intended or not, Lindy had her first true disciple.

Because Lindy didn't need my amateurish dancing until later in the week, and because Nick felt that the Cleopatra tale would be short, probably a couple evenings at most, a couple days in Amsterdam became available to us.

Helena and I and my two Minnesota friends arrived in Amsterdam early. Christa collected us at the airport and became our guide through the utterly unique city. We took in the two greatest Dutch painters' dedicated museums, Van Gogh and Rembrandt. We revived at a café that also served as a distributor of marijuana. Being one of the main reasons my friends chose Amsterdam as a destination, they each bought a small packet of different weed. We also ate a slice of "Heaven Cake," a pastry laced with hashish. Smoking JB's impressively rolled joint got us all very stoned and giggly.

After buying satay and taking it to a favorite low key bar of Christa's to eat and drinking various beers, Christa introducing us to the tall Dutch bartender and various regulars, all seeming amused by her stoniness ("I don't often imbibe," she had confessed earlier), we enjoyed Bob's stash, rolled again with impeccable skill by JB.

Next stop: the Red Light District, the other main reason my friends chose Amsterdam. The ladies left us boys there.

Helena actually giggled at my surprised look when she told me the plan. She pulled me aside and kissed me thoroughly. Looking up at me afterwards, her eyes twinkling with amusement despite their stony blur, and of course with love, she said, "You don't expect me to go trawling for whores?"

"This is purely for viewing this weird phenomenon," I pointed out, "not for getting any intimate knowledge."

"I think you should, though," she responded.

"Of course you do," I chuckled.

"Even though you paid for our first experience," she explained, "I don't think you got the full prostitute experience. The whole fifteen minute fuck and suck. Okay, with you, maybe a half hour, my amazing stud. And I don't imagine you will ever get such a chance again, not with all the horny ladies surrounding you. I know as a writer, you crave experience. Because of it you got sucked into my world by a strange and creepy old man."

"For which I will be eternally grateful."

"Me too," she smiled, pulling me down for a shorter kiss. "And who knows, it might just be eternal," she added.

"You never told me your plan," I said. "I guess it makes sense. I would probably make Christa's lovers uncomfortable, especially if things got intimate."

"Probably, but I really hadn't decided until now that it might be best," she responded. "I had been mulling it over, and I suppose I could have had you help me with the mulling. But it really does make sense. You can bond with your friends as well. I promise we'll have a dinner together tomorrow, all of us, and you can meet Christa's friends."

"Sure," I smiled. "Sounds good. So you'll be staying with Christa?"

"Yeah. Again I need to feel her out so to speak. But I'll be there when you wake up, I promise."

We had decided to rent rooms at a very modest but quaint little old hotel near the Concertgebouw, appropriately called the Verdi, since a cute older Italian couple ran it, and the famous orchestral space specialized in opera. My friends had their own small rooms at the top of the stairs, while Helena and I shared a double, which actually wasn't all that much bigger than my friends' rooms. It couldn't have been more different than the suite I had been staying in in Paris, but its charm and intimacy overcame what might be considered, for those used to luxurious accommodations, as slumming. Yet another unique experience for me.

"Just as long as you suck me awake," I joked.

"Of course," she smiled, tapping my flaccid penis. Her words promised rather than joked, and my penis expanded with anticipation. "Have fun," she said after a kiss and another caress.

"You too," I replied as our bodies separated.

She nodded. I watched her sexy butt shifting back and forth as she walked away hand in hand with Christa.

Walking the few steps back to my conferring friends, I asked them, "So, who's game?"

"Bob's chickening out," said JB.

"And what about Sheila?" I asked him, somehow knowing his reply.

"I really like her, but I think we both decided to become fuck buddies instead of boyfriend/girlfriend."

I nodded, seeing his complete acceptance. "I for one want to find out what happens behind those red doors. Let's find out if Bob finds someone too alluring to resist."

Bob shrugged, looking nervous. I had a feeling he'd end up giving it a try as well. I thought about how emotionally attached he had become with Michiko, and how mutual it seemed to be. Debating whether to air my conclusion about this evening, since Michiko would be home the following one, I decided to go ahead. "This is a penultimate moment, isn't it Bob? Your last chance to experience a woman besides Michiko."

"I guess," Bob swallowed. "Except for Seraphine, though I don't know how much she'll share our lives."

Images of Michiko and especially Seraphine flashed through my mind, causing the lingering tumescence at my crotch to grow. "You're lucky to have either of them. They're extraordinary women."

Both Bob and JB laughed. Bob said, "Fuck Joe, if I'm lucky, what are you? Your wife? Eva? Lindy? Angelique? And fucking Consuela who has to be the horniest woman I ever met?"

I decided to not add Seraphine to that list. "Fuck if I know, guys. A couple months ago I didn't even have the nerve to ask Lindy out."

Bob shook his head. "You've always ended up with lovely women, Joe. Carol in high school was definitely a babe and smarter than all of us. And Keiko was just as amazing. And still, I saw your shyness, how tongue tied you'd be around a woman you wanted to meet."

"Yeah, I always envied your confidence."

"I've always found it easy to converse with women. But my problem was moving beyond words to the physical. That's why I had so many women friends and had few girlfriends. I guess they didn't want to risk losing the friendship. That's why I wish, for at least a few of them, I had risked seduction from the beginning. In that way, in presenting them with my true interest, in getting to know them more intimately than just through words, I had my own shyness."

"I envy both you fuckers," said JB, causing us to laugh. "Neither of you it seems have the least bit of shyness or have any lack of seductive power anymore."

"Well," I said, "You should have no such problem either, big guy. You need to show off your body more. Let them know it has nothing to do with fat, your bigness. It suggests something else big on you, a definite plus. Aim for women like Sheila, larger women, and impress them with your wit and wisdom which you have in spades. But for now, none of us need to worry how to seduce. All we need is a few euro." At that I handed out a couple hundred to each of them.

They laughed and accepted my largesse with thanks.

And with that we went shopping, or more truthfully, continued shopping, as we had been strolling during our conversation, passing many doorways with women displaying themselves behind glass, red lighting probably making them look their best. We went down narrow alleyways or broader streets or along a canal.

JB made the first choice, a lithe young African woman, petite, almost girlish, with an impish grin. 15 minutes later and 50 euro lighter, he emerged with his own sated grin.

"Good?" I asked him.

"She was fun," he responded. "And tight."

"But you managed to last the full fifteen minutes," I said.

"Sheila trained me well," he replied. "Where's Bob?"

"Went back for a woman we had passed, an older one looking more Dutch than most here. Thought his nervousness might be helped by experience."

Turned out the opposite happened. The woman, who could barely speak English, made no effort to calm her john. In fact she barely acknowledged him. Nervousness caused his penis not to even get that hard when he came in her mouth, which of course she spit out as quickly as possible. Bob, honest to a fault and facial/emotional, told us all.

JB slapped his back. "It'll be better next time, Buddy," he grinned.

Expecting my friend to argue he had enough, instead he grinned back and shrugged.

In one of the narrower and windier alleyways, I found a gem, a beautiful, voluptuous, dark skinned Indian woman. Her surprising shyness—I had to wait while standing in front of her for our eyes to meet—worked well with her soft Caucasian features.

After agreeing to meet at the canal we had noticed a block away from where the alley had begun, and I suggested if they found someone to their liking to go ahead with the tryst because I planned on lingering for a longer session, I walked into her small chamber, containing a central sink, a small shower off to the side, a bed just wide enough for two, and not much more. Most if not all the rooms for these brief trysts seemed to have a similar, generic design.

"Hi," I said, as she turned to me after closing the drapes.

"Hi," she replied shyly. "Suck and fuck?"

"How much more to kiss you..."

"I don't..."

"Everywhere."

"I..."

"I want to see your beautiful face when you cum, first with my tongue and then with my cock. At least a half hour will make it worth my while, and perhaps yours as well." I unbuttoned her figure hugging blouse, a deep red that somehow suggested her country of origin, revealing heavy, dusky breasts with perfectly rounded bottoms and capped with almost black little nipples. She had a roundness at her belly that continued the softness of the rest of her. "200 euros?" I murmured, pulling a fold of money from my pocket and handing it to her.

She accepted it, distractedly placing the money on a cabinet. "I ... maybe could use a shower," she murmured.

"Good idea," I smiled, kneeling at her feet, unzipping her tight pants and pulling them off her voluptuous ass and soft thighs. Her mound, immediately exposed, had a thatch of black hair, trimmed but unshaven. I kissed it lightly and felt and smelled the heat generated just below.

"You like sex," I said, standing up, my hand sliding across her damp pussy.

"Mmm," she murmured, stepping out of her pants and placing them and her blouse atop the counter hiding the money. I loved watching her lean over to pick them up. She folded nicely, even with that bit of tummy flesh wrinkling.

"You should get naked too," she suggested as she headed to the small shower stall.

I made quick work of my clothes and joined her in that tight space. "Oh," she uttered in surprise.

I took the soap and washcloth from her. "I clean you and then you clean me," I suggested.

Washing her back and then her front became a delightfully sensuous experience. Once I had her breasts spotless and her small nipples rigid, I knelt to work her lower parts, making sure the juiciest got the most attention. Once more turning her around, I cleaned her bottom just as thoroughly, even the interior of her puckered hole. "I wish I could fuck you right here," I told her, "banging you up against the shower walls, but I guess we both need protection."

"Me too," she murmured, making me get even harder than I already was.

We dried ourselves quickly and I guided her to sit on the double bed. Since she promised me a suck and fuck, I brought my hard cock to her mouth. She had skills, but nothing comparing to my angels. I let her play for a couple minutes, and she seemed to enjoy the pleasuring, telling me I had a particularly lovely cock. I still didn't know what my penis had over others, but I thanked her.

Kneeling between her dusky legs, I began my own oral attention. Kisses began with her dugs and manual caresses as well. Her nipples proved sensitive, but not orgasmically so. So I Ieft one hand to continue the caresses while the other and my lips travelled lower.

My lips teased her nether lips with a quick kiss before caressing an inner thigh. My hand remained, however, fingers opening her flower and feeling her nectar. Gentle strokes spread the moisture around, eventually reaching her clit, still shy in its covering.

"Ooh," she moaned at the touch.

It may have been an excessive tease, but I left digital manipulations then, bringing my hand to a foot, guiding her toes to my mouth. Each one got suckled, but the big toe got more. It became the closest I got to cock sucking. Tongue swirled. Mouth sucked and rubbed. Her moans told of her appreciation.

Repeating with the other foot, only when I finished its big toe did my hand return to her pussy, dripping with joy juice. The abundance tempted my mouth, as did the sweet musk odor, but I resisted, working slowly up the leg I hadn't worked down earlier. I lingered at her inner knee, an erogenous zone.

She trembled when my mouth finally reached its goal, needy for both of us. After sucking each petal, my tongue swept from anus to frenulum to the inner petals to her largish clit poking from its hood. My finger went deeper inside her, fucking her before finding the rough patch of her g-spot. I kept sweeping my tongue from anus to clit, lingering longer at the beginning and ending point, rimming her at times, or digging inside her cleaned asshole, and dancing across her clit, creating hieroglyphs on it.

Her hands claimed her nipples, one guiding my hand to squeeze them harder. She moaned and groaned and shifted and shuddered. Her hips moved against my mouth as if fucking against it. She had reached the crest of pleasure. Sucking her clit while dabbing at it with my tongue tip, and rubbing even harder against her g-spot, I finally brought her to a wave crashing orgasm that made her limp when it finally dissipated from her trembling body.

Weakly she handed me a condom packet and lay back, her thighs wide. She watched me cover my cock in beige latex more in horny anticipation than in assuring my obedience. I climbed between her legs and she grabbed hold of my cock, swishing it around her saturated entrance and rubbing it on her distended clit before leaving it centered between swollen labia.

I pushed and she moaned. I pushed deeper and her moan ended up echoing in my mouth. Leaning down, arms resting on elbows turned in to let my hands grasp both heavy breasts, I finally gave her the kiss I had promised her or threatened her with. Her hand grasping the back of my head told me she welcomed it. Her other hand grasping my butt cheek told me she wanted to be fucked hard.

So I finished the first thrust with intensity. Thrusts following amplified the intensity, quickening as well, as demanded by her hand. I kept my cock high while stroking the full length of it in and out of her, hoping to rub places that excited her most with obvious success. Tongues danced between pressed lips, hers becoming spastic as another orgasm rose and overwhelmed her. She pulled away from my lips when it arrived, more powerful than the earlier one, but somehow our tongues remained in contact.

Easing back on speed and intensity, I soon returned to the fast, hard fucking of before. She came again and again before pushing me away. Unlike the first orgasm from my fucking, I kept the relentless thrusts going through the later ones.

"Enough?" I asked her.

She shook her head and grinned loosely. "Just pull out a second."

When I did she flipped over and lifted her lovely, full, dusky butt, shaking it lasciviously. I chuckled and aimed and fucked her doggy style. She did her own nipple pulling while I grasped the perfect hand holds of her hips. I fucked her even harder in this position, and her thrusts back against me revealed she wanted it that way. My hips' moist slap of her butt cheeks and her moans competed in loudness. But my deep groan, maybe even a roar, when I finally reached climax may have been loudest of all. I pulled her hard against me, pushing down on her as well, pressing her face against the bed, maybe too aggressively but her muffled moans sounded like ecstasy rather than pain, made it seem as if I wished my sperm to be shot as deeply as possible into her womb. But of course the rubber sheath would make that desire absurd.

My fingers gripping the edges of that sheath assured no seed would escape as I withdrew my dwindling, well spent cock from its appreciative and appreciated place of past occupation. I gave that place a loving kiss and lick, a sort of thanking.

Moving slowly but determinedly, my brief lover shifted and pushed me onto my butt and wrapped her legs and arms around me. The kiss, though languid, had a surprising expressiveness.

"What's your name?" she said when it ended, her eyes gazing into mine.

I chuckled. "Joe."

"Hi Joe. I'm Ahsan. Glad to meet you." She kissed me again. "Thanks."

"Thank you," I chuckled.

"You're welcome," she said, kissing me again. "But," another kiss, "you just gave me," another kiss, "the best fuck," another kiss, "I ever had," another kiss, "by far."

After a lengthy kiss with tongues beginning to play, and I felt myself harden against her wet pussy lips, our lips finally broke apart. "I should go," I said.

"You kind of paid me for an hour," she replied.

"You don't think it's been that long?" I asked.

She sighed. "I don't care." But she reluctantly climbed off my lap.

"I'd stay longer," I told her, watching her dry her pussy while distractedly grabbing my clothes, "but I have friends waiting for me."

She laughed. "Maybe you should remove the rubber."

I laughed too, stepping out of my underpants and slipping the filled condom off my penis. I actually examined it briefly wondering if it sustained its integrity. I mean I did seem to make every effort to send my too powerful sperm in search of an egg to fertilize. Looking absent of holes, I wrapped it in tissue and tossed it into the small garbage can by the sink.

She grabbed a washcloth, wetted it in the sink and cleaned her juices off my balls, pubic area and thighs, kneeling as she did it. Looking at her beautiful body and face hardened me. I got even harder in her mouth.

"Ahsan," I murmured.

"Sorry," she murmured back, bowing her head shyly.

My hand in hers, I helped her onto her feet and embraced her, enjoying her soft, sexy body one last time. My fingers combed through her dark thick hair as our eyes connected. "You're a gloriously beautiful and sexy woman, Ahsan, whom I've thoroughly enjoyed being with. I wish we had more time, and not just for sex. I'd love to get to know you."

"Me too," she smiled. "And maybe not just for the sex."

We laughed. She had a sexy, throaty laugh. "I know you're shy," I told her, "and I used to be as well. Not so much anymore, because, well, things have gone well for me, including meeting and marrying the love of my life, a woman I never thought would even look at me twice, she's that beautiful."

"Then why are you here?" she asked.

I chuckled. "I'm a writer. She thought I'd gain an experience. To tell you the truth, I didn't think I'd enjoy it so much."

"So she knows you're ... here?"

"She's a remarkable woman."

"She must be. And lucky too."

I shrugged. "But what I'm trying to say is that I'm not that shy guy anymore. And for similar reasons, you shouldn't be shy either."

"I..." she bowed her head.

I lifted it and kissed her. She tightened her hug on me.

"Ahsan," I said, "you have absolutely no reason to be shy. You're a strong woman, a powerful woman, a beautiful woman, a good woman. Be all that, and leave your shyness behind."

"I'm just a whore," she said, but didn't act shy. More angry really.

"I don't know why you're here," I said. "Probably money. But at least you have advantages."

"Advantages?"

"You're beautiful and you love sex."

She half grinned. "I do love sex. I'm probably one of the few prostitutes here who can get off on it with complete strangers. Not all that often, unfortunately, but probably much more than anyone else I know in the business. I'm almost the only one who hopes to get fucked and not just make the john cum in my mouth, although I have to admit I'm a little too good at sucking for my own good. Of course it helps when a john disgusts me or scares me."

"What happens if he ends up being some psycho?" I ask her.

"We have a panic button," she said, showing a white button near the head of the bed. "And there's always someone in the area."

"Good," I said, separating from her and getting dressed. She dressed too.

After one last quick kiss, she led me to the door, hand in hand.

"Will you be here tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Why?"

"Don't expect me. Just tell me."

"I'll be here," she said. "But even if I don't see you again, you'll be in my thoughts, getting me hornier while some john fucks me."

"Good," I chuckled.

After exiting the door, I looked back. She had resumed her place there, attracting johns. Her shyness seemed to have gone for the moment. We shared a wink. I studied the place, memorizing it and where I exited the alleyway and the street I exited onto.

I saw JB standing near the canal. "Finally," he said, waving at a woman occupying a second floor window. Tall and lean and blonde, with large breasts that must have been purchased, she looked as confident as Ahsan had looked shy, maybe a toughness that Ahsan definitely didn't have that made her look older than her probable age of late twenties. She seemed to be wearing straps of leather only as cover, except for a thong barely covering her camel toe. Her round little ass had nothing hiding it, and it looked delicious. She revealed it when, after gesturing down and left, she turned to enter her little room.

"Where's Bob?" I asked.

"He'll be back soon," he told me as he walked swiftly towards an unobtrusive white door.

Before disappearing behind it, I yelled, "See if she'll go for a double session."

He smiled and nodded and vanished.

I sat on the park bench, amusingly turned towards the two levels of windows displaying female pulchritude instead of the canal, two thirds of the windows occupied. It must have been a featured spot because every woman looked delicious. Ever shifting poses revealed their aptitude for self-advertising. The only strike against most of them was their obvious breast augmentations, like the woman JB chose, with bodies too svelte to have naturally developed such impressive mammary glands. It did serve to attract the eye, though.

The petite Latina looking woman, despite her blonde hair, who emerged not long after Bob exited her chamber, shared the fake boobs of most of her fellow prostitutes. Fake hair color and fake tits, she still had a smile on her face that looked genuine.

"She looks as if she enjoyed it as much as you," I said to Bob when she returned to her place. Bob, as usual, had been explicit in his description of her and his time with her.

"She looked just as happy when she caught my eye," Bob chuckled. "She actually seems to enjoy her work. She's a really cool lady."

"She relaxed you?"

"Yeah. She was so much better than the other woman."

"You like her?"

"Yeah. Like I said, she's really cool. And I happen to like her body. I've always had a thing for petite women."

"Her breasts aren't so petite."

"Yeah, but she's surprisingly sensitive."

"I've never felt fake tits," I said.

"My first as well."

"You want more time with her?"

"Um ... sure."

"Come on, then."

Actually another woman had caught my eye. She stood even shorter than the Latina, with nearly as massive tits, yet with a shapeliness that, though not in any way tubby, suggest they were natural. She had the tinted skin and complicated, albeit beautifully melded features that suggested Oriental, Caucasian and Pacific Island, like the perfect blend of Hawaiian races. Her door/window lay just a couple doors down from the Latina.

"My friend wants more," I told the Latina. "And I'd like a taste of your lovely breasts. It won't be a two on one, really."

"I wouldn't mind," she said in a sexy Latino accent, Central American I figured. "Bob's a darling. But of course it will cost twice as much."

"Of course," I said, money in hand. I had brought two thousand euro in cash and still had most of it.

"Inside," she murmured.

"Even if it's legal?" I asked.

She shrugged. "Despite the freedoms here, the Dutch are a nervous lot."

I handed her 200 Euro anyway, as discretely as possible. She appreciated the largesse. "I'll be right back," I told her and headed to the door of the island beauty.

Noelani accepted my unusual request, again with the nervousness of seeing me display money in the street. Another two hundred definitely added to her acceptance. "Just tap on the window," she said with a wink as she turned into her chamber and I glimpsed at her taut and full ass cheeks shifting deliciously.

With my cock leading me, I returned to the Latina's door. The two chuckled at me. She led us inside her small chamber, her hand pulling Bob in by his already hardening cock hidden in denim. "How much more for us to kiss you?" I asked, handing her fifty more euro.

She giggled and kissed me, her hand still holding Bob's cock. The other had managed to shut the door and pull the drape. That hand dropped the money onto a counter before pulling Bob down for a long and lusty kiss.

When she broke it and lifted her soft sheathe dress over her head revealing nakedness, she smiled at my friend.

"You couldn't get enough of me," she said, kneeling at his feet to unzip his pants and reveal his half-hard cock. Bob eagerly stripped off his shirt.

"I like you," he told her.

"I like you, too," she grinned, taking his penis into her mouth.

"Ooh," Bob approved.

"Could we take this to your bed?" I asked. "I want to feel and taste your tits, and I think we'd all be more comfortable."

Her nod on his cock added an extra thrill for Bob. With a loud slurping sound, she removed her mouth and grabbed his cock while standing, and led us to her bed.

Sitting, her legs spread, Bob still standing occupying the space, I reclined along the bed and sampled her ample breasts. They felt harder than they should, but her nipples, long and taut, proved just as sensitive as Bob had said. My mouth worked them while fingers found her smooth, probably waxed pubic mound and the wet slit below it. I paused my nipple manipulations to dampen my fingers and found the small bump of her clit to caress. She had a petite pussy to match her petite body, and I found it quite beautiful. Despite the presence of Bob's thin legs, I decided I needed a taste.

Though clean, her flavor ended up being more pungent than usual. It's odor seemed to turn me on with an abundance of pheromones. I removed my mouth just as she began rising towards climax. Like her nipples, her clit proved extra sensitive though she could and preferred direct contact. "Did you taste her before?" I asked Bob.

"No," he moaned.

"Take over. I have another beauty to molest."

With another noisy slurping pop, his cock left the Latina's mouth, looking as rigid in all its shiny glory as any I had seen. He knelt, and suckled each nipple before lowering his mouth to her pussy. "Yes!" she moaned.

After an excited kiss, with a brief tongue tag session, I left them to it.

"Wait," she moaned when I reached the door. "Another fifty for anal if you're up to it later."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.