Business Trip - Cover

Business Trip

by chinookwind

Copyright© 2015 by chinookwind

Erotic Sex Story: Allen's life is changed forever on a business trip.

Caution: This Erotic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Ma/mt   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Mind Control   BiSexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Bestiality   Enema   .

01. House of Pleasure:

The House of Pleasure is one of the many brothels in Bangkok and has a nightly entertainment performance for its private investors. Unsuspecting business men are abducted and brought to the House of Pleasure's theater located in its lower level. The House gets its information about travelers from their contacts inside selected hotels and with the help of paid taxi drivers, they are brought to the theater.

Allen, a single, twenty seven year old program manager, is in Bangkok for a week's business trip. The clerk passed Allen's information onto the House of Pleasure and on second night of his stay, Allen decided to spend it at one of the popular nightclubs. He arranged for a taxi with the clerk and it was waiting for him when he left the hotel at 7:00pm. He wasn't aware of the odorless vapor that was being released in the back of cab and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Allen's life was about to change forever.

He awoke laying on a bed in a small room. As his mind cleared, he realized that he was naked and saw his clothes hanging in a closet. Panic filled his mind and he couldn't understand why he was not screaming or yelling as he sat on the bed nor why a flushed stimulating feeling was filling his body

Allen had been given an injection that made him outwardly compliant without suppressing his internal thoughts and a stimulant that would aid his arousal.

02. The Theater:

On the stage floor is Platform, a Harness laying on a tile and a Pedestal with hoses labeled 'Warm Water', Depilatory' and 'Enema'. Below the Harness's tile is a grate to catch fluids and a customized Sybian and either can be raised up when required. The Platform is a clear, gel-like, see-thru mattress with an an internal lighting system. Multiple HD cameras are strategically positioned throughout the stage's ceiling and floor, including the Platform. Below the front of the stage is a structure similar to a Breeders Mounting Frame that can be raised up onto the stage when needed.

The theater has a seating capacity of 200 and HD screens are angled downward toward the audience. A HD screen is also angled down from the stage's ceiling toward the Platform and the Harness.

03. Allen, Stage Preparation:

The door to the bedroom opened and a fearful Allen saw two men enter the room. Without saying a word, they grasped his arms, lifted him up from the bed and half walked and half dragged him to the Theater's stage.

He wanted to cry out and resist but couldn't.

When they entered the stage, a nauseated feeling filled his body when he saw the large audience, the 'things' that were on the floor and the stage's large HD screen. When they reached the Harness, two more men came forward and a frantic Allen watched as the Harness's thigh loops were put over his feet and pulled up onto the middle of thighs. His hands were put into the shoulder loops and which were fitted over his shoulders and then he felt a supporting strap being positioned across his back. Lastly, his wrists were fastened with ties to the thigh loops.

When the Harness was in place, a startled cry was heard when Allen felt his legs being bent at the knees, putting him in a sitting position. The thigh loops spread his bent legs apart and pulled his knees slightly back toward his sides.

The audience smiled as Allen's sex came into their view and saw his well endowed penis and heavy testicles slipping down between his spread thighs. Allen saw himself in the HD screen and tried to scream when he saw his restrained nakedness but nothing was heard.

A woman approached him and introduced herself as Diana, the host for this evening's entertainment.

Diana said,

"You are about to experience sexual pleasure beyond your wildest dreams, but first you must be prepared. All that unsightly hair between your thighs will be removed. Your nipples will be given the sensitivity of a female's nipples and your rectal sheath, the sensitivity of a female's vagina."

Allen's body trembled at the words and began urinating into the grate. Diana and the audience smiled at the expected reaction and waited patiently for Allen to finish.

04. Allen, Body Preparation:

1. Allen, Hair Removal:

2. Allen, Enema:

3. Allen, Rectal Enhancement:

1. Allen, Hair Removal:

Allen saw Diana nodding her head at someone and then he saw a naked boy walking toward him. He watched nervously when the boy reached out to the pedestal and withdrew the nozzle labeled 'Depilatory'. Allen tensed when the boy smiled at him and began spraying a silky liquid onto the front and back of his body. Allen's hips began shifting in attempt to avoid the spray when he felt it being directed onto his chest, arms and legs. The boy then directed the spray onto his penis, testicles and between the cheeks of his buttocks.

The boy returned the nozzle to the Pedestal and Allen cringed again when the boy's hands began working the permanent depilatory onto all the hair that its hands could find. The hands then slipped between Allen's thighs and he tensed when he felt the slick liquid being mixed into the thick patch of hair between his thighs. The boy's fingers worked their way toward Allen's anal area and again, he shifted his hips in an attempt to stop their advancement. The boy finished his work and stood back beside Diana, waiting for the depilatory to-do its thing.

In a few seconds the audience saw Allen's body begin squirming in the Harness as unexpected popping sensations began saturating his body. He felt a tingling in his nipples and his penis slowly stirred. He looked at the screen and saw his hair slowly dissolving and frantically tried to block the sensations that were seeping into his stirring penis.

The boy picked up the nozzle labeled 'Warm water' and began washing away the depilatory and the remnants of his hair. Allen gasped as the boy targeted his penis and couldn't suppress a moan as it stirred and rose to full erection. When the boy finished, he returned the nozzle to its place and Allen slumped into the Harness's restraints with a deep flush of embarrassment filling his face when he saw his bared penis standing vertical between his thighs and the smiling eyes of his audience.

The boy stood in front of Allen and said,

"Its Ok Allen, your allowed to get hard here. You must admit though, that your erection looks a whole lot nicer without all that hair hiding it."

Allen cringed at the boy's words and then a thankful sigh was heard when he felt his penis softening.

2. Allen, Enema:

Allen's relief was short lived when he saw the boy remove the nozzle labeled 'Enema'. This was something that Allen did not want to happen to him, especially in front of an audience. As if in a trance he watched the nozzle being removed from the pedestal and tensed again when he saw the boy walking behind him, and then he flinched when he felt the nozzle being pushed upward between the cheeks of buttocks.

"Nooooooooooooooo..."

Allen felt the tip nestling into his anal lips and his squirming actions abruptly halted when he felt a warm, thick liquid oozing into his anus. The effect was immediate, and his tight sphincter muscle loosened as unwanted feelings of pleasure radiated around the opening and then flowed inward. A reluctant sigh escaped his lips as the boy pushed the enema nozzle through his prepared entrance.

When it was in place, the enema solution was released, filling his lower bowel with its cleansing solution. As the pressure built, Allen moaned in discomfort. Just when he thought he couldn't take any more, the boy withdrew the nozzle and the evacuation of his bowel gushed down into grate below him. When it was finished, a dazed Allen slumped into the supports of the Harness. The boy now began washing Allen's body with the 'Warm Water' nozzle and he looked at himself in the screen with humiliation written over his face. The boy then began drying Allen with a soft, plush towel and he couldn't suppress a moan as the fabric lifted his flaccid penis and swirled it in pleasurable circles. He closed his eyes and the boy smiled when his hands once again had Allen's penis fully erect.

The boy patted Allen's hardness with his right hand and then curled his fingers around it. Allen shifted his hips in an attempt break away from the boy's hand but the boy followed his frantic movements. In few seconds, the boy's left reached hand down and lifted Allen's testicles and began massaging them. With a moan of submission, Allen's internal resistance ended and he began pushing his erection into the boy's hand.

The boy suddenly stopped and stepped away and a moan of disappointment was heard from Allen.

3. Allen, Rectal Enhancement:

Diana opened the drawer to the Pedestal and removed an 8" x 3/4" sealed suppository and handed it to the boy. Allen's fear level rose when saw the length of the package and knew where the boy was going to put it. He looked at the screen and saw the boy kneeling down behind him and then felt a hand spreading the cheeks of buttocks. Before he had a chance to react, Allen felt a warm, slippery thickness pressing between his open cheeks and then felt it nestling into his anal lips.

'No ... No ... No... '

Allen was the only one that heard his screams when the boy pressed the 3/4" rounded tip of the suppository into his anal lips. His fearful eyes flew open when he felt the warm thickness tracing around the tight opening, with the occasional nudging into the center of his anus. Soon, exquisite tingling sensations, saturated his rectal entrance and spread into his rectal sheath. The tight sphincter loosened and the boy slowly nudged the 8" x 3/4" thick suppository into his rectal sheath.

1"... 2"... 3"... 4"

A reluctant gasp escaped his mouth as the slick suppository slipped over his prostate on its ecstatic journey inward.

5"... 6"... 7"... 8"

The boy inserted the entire 8" length deep into Allen's rectum until the lips of Allen's anus settled into the indented ring at the end of the suppository, holding it snuggly place. His straining hardness twitched in the air and his audience smiled when they saw his preseminal fluids begin drooling from the gland. Diana and the boy waited patiently for Allen's reactions, as his rectal sheath was being enhanced.

The suppository began to liquefy and Allen's rectal lining quickly absorbed the enhancing liquid. His moans intensified and he began grinding his hips in circles as his new, sexually sensitive nerve endings, were formed all along his rectal sheath to a depth of 8", including his anal opening. At the same time the liquefied chemicals made their way into his prostate and seminal vesicle, making his semen production four times that of an adult male and his sexual rejuvenation would be rapid, immediate if stimulation was still present. The chemicals flowed upward into Allen's twitching nipples as they rose up to a height of one-half inch. The final target was Allen's mind, making his sexual preference bisexual and any thoughts of unacceptable sexual behavior with mid-teen girls and boys, including bestiality, were removed from his mind.

The feelings intensified. His nipples stood out like bullets, his rectal sheath started to spasm and his anal lips swelled against the 'end' of the suppository. His hips began thrusting his erection into the air and his rectal muscles clenched and spasmed with new found joy. The suppository was now fully dissolved and the 'end' fell away exposing his swollen anal lips.

Allen's dazed mind was filled with ecstatic sensations that he had never felt before and the dissolved suppository was about to induce his first rectal orgasm. He lunged his engorged member up into the air and then thrust his enflamed anal entrance downward, desperately looking for something ... anything ... to penetrate and satisfy the mounting needs of his 'womanhood'.

His rectal sheath began a series of ecstatic clenches and spasms. The ripples of joy flowed outward toward his clasping anal lips and upward toward his excited nipples. Allen felt his ejaculation forming and the sensations spread to his churning testicles and then into the base of his erection. His wrists pulled against the Harness's restraints and his hips shot forward and froze. The ecstatic pressure surged up his hardness, swirling around his excited gland and then jettisoned into the air, splattering onto the floor in front of him.

As he ejaculated, his rectal sheath exploded with joy and the thick enhancing liquid gushed out past his enflamed anus. Allen squealed with joy as his first dual orgasm was unleashed, much to the delight of his audience, the boy and Diana.

Allen slumped onto the Harness's supports gasping and panting. He couldn't believe what had just happened to him and closed his eyes in humiliation. In a few seconds, he felt his penis begin to soften and a feeling of relief spread into his mind and his 'womanhood' returned to its normal state.

The enhancements to his rectal sheath would form into its 'womanhood' whenever his anal lips were touched or anal sex was anticipated. It would return to its normal state after an orgasm or the loss of sexual expectation.

05. Allen and The Sybian:

Diana told Allen,

"We have a device called a Sybian that will test your new 'womanhood'. It has an exceptional phallus that will not only give you a rectal orgasm but will also give you a prostate orgasm."

It was as though a switch had been turned 'on' and Allen's mind began fighting his conditioning. The words phallus, rectal, prostate and orgasm flooded into Allen's mind and he began shaking his head and pulling at the ties on the thigh loops that held his wrists.

The boy moved in close between Allen's spread thighs and he flinched, shifting his hips when the boy reached out, lifting his testicles with one hand and cradling his penis with the other. Allen's conditioning betrayed his mind and he gasped as the massaging hands sent ripples of pleasure across his loins and his penis began to stir. At the same time, the boy leaned inward and his lips and tongue began suckling on Allen's enhanced right nipple.

The boy's fingers began an exquisite squeezing and tugging action and a sigh was heard as his penis steadily grew within the boy's caressing fingers. The boy's mouth moved off of Allen's right nipple and kissed its way over to his left nipple. Both nipples twitched excitedly with the attention that they were getting and Allen's sigh turned into a moan when the boy's hand began gliding up and down his straining hardness.

The boy's mouth left his nipples and brought his lips in close to Allen's lips. Allen felt their lips touch and then felt the boy's tongue moving across his parted lips and then a muffled moan was heard when the boy's tongue slipped into his mouth. Allen's breath quickened when he felt the boy's tongue touched his tongue and begin to playing with it. In a few seconds a dazed Allen was returning the kiss and a muffled moan was heard as the kiss became deeper and more passionate.

Suddenly, a dazed Allen felt the mouth leaving his twitching nipples and the hand releasing his erection. The boy smiled at Allen and pressed the palm of his hand against the underside of his erection causing Allen to gasp at the contact.

The boy whispered,

"Now you're ready for your Sybian Lover."

Allen looked at the screen and saw the grate being lowered into the stage and a strange saddle shaped seat rose up in its place. On the surface of the saddle were three circular outlines, a two inch outline in the center with a three inch outline in front of it. On the right side of the Sybian was a third outline, three inches in diameter.

Allen's eyes opened wide when he saw the center outline change into a multi-lipped rectal massager. It was soft and pliable and was made up of dozens of small, self moving, suctioning 'lips' and 'mouths'. The outline in front of it opened up, revealing the Sybian's velvety 'mouth-like' testicle pouch and massager.

A clear, 3" tube rose up from the circle on the right side of the saddle and when it reached a height of about 14 inches, it arched inward and then downward. As it did, the lead 8" formed into an accordion-like sheath. Allen's breath quickened and his erection twitched when he saw the spiraling rings inside the slick sheath.

A glistening, 7.00" x 1.50", deep ribbed phallus, rose up between the 'lips' of the rectal massager. Allen watched with fearful eyes as the rising phallus began expanding to 8.00" x 2.00" and as it did, rippling rings pushed out from its surface. As the testicle pouch demonstrated its massaging actions, the phallus made three upward strokes and then jettisoned its ejaculate.

The phallus slipped back down into the saddle and both massagers returned to their circular outlines. Allen looked into the screen and saw the boy cleaning the surface of the Sybian, when finished, his breathing quickened when he saw the two inch circle open up and its suctioning 'mouths' and 'lips' begin to move with rhythmic motions.

The eyes of his audience watched intently as Allen was lowered and smiled when they saw his hips making a futile attempt to avoid his Sybian Lover.

Allen froze when felt the first touch of the Sybian's surface and then felt the cheeks of his buttocks being pushed apart. As he nestled further onto the saddle's surface, the lips of the anal massager began to kiss and caress his anal lips and a soft, reluctant moan was heard as his 'womanhood' formed. The satiny testicle massager opened and Allen gasped as his balls were manipulated into its massaging pouch.

The exquisite sensations from the testicle massager caused his balls to bloat and tingling sensations spread upward into the glistening crown of his erection.

The Sybian's sensors detected the length and girth of Allen's erection and a clear, 3" tube rose up from the right side of the saddle and, as it arched inward at his chest level, the end formed into an accordion like sheath. Allen saw the drooling sheath in the screen and held his breath as it neared the waiting head of his erection. A louder moan was heard when the accordion sheath descended downward over the glistening gland, encasing his straining erection within a squeezing, vagina-like sheath.

The 'lips' that were attached to his anal lips nestled further inward and began sucking on the entrance to his 'womanhood'. Allen closed his aroused eyes, shifting his excited sex back and forth on both massagers. His mind became saturated with wonderful waves of pleasure that were cascading across his body. Soft slurping sounds could be heard as his early juices mixed with the massager's slick 'lips' and his eager rectal entrance began clenching as his rectal sheath spasmed and rippled with joy.

The accordion like sheath began an ecstatic 'deep throating' and its pulsing ribs clenched and milked Allen's straining member. A stunned Allen couldn't believe that he was going to ejaculate so quickly and felt the orgasmic pressure building at the base of erection and surged upwards toward his excited gland. He thrust up into the milking sheath and squealed as his thick essence gushed and spurted into the feasting 'mouth' of the Sybian's vagina-like sheath. Allen closed his eyes savoring the delicious aftershocks of his quick and unexpected ejaculation. His arousal never abated and his rigid penis throbbed as the flexing sheath routed his semen to a collection container.

Suddenly Allen felt a thickness pressing into his anal lips and visions of the Sybian's phallus filled his mind and he froze, waiting for the inevitable pain. Instead, the thickness began a pleasurable caressing and probing action, pushing his fears into the background. The pressure built and Allen moaned when he felt the excited entrance to his 'womanhood' being gently stretched open. As the phallus slipped upward, Allen felt a liquid warmth oozing from its tip which spread around his eager entrance and rippled into his rectal sheath. For the first time, the audience heard Allen's gasps of anticipation as the Sybian slipped into his body and saw his hips pushing downward, grinding his rectal entrance against the slowly advancing head of the Sybian's phallus.

The Sybian was in no hurry and the phallus slowly slipped upward, twisting its way into Allen's needful rectal sheath. The head of the phallus began circling the walls of Allen's sheath and quickly found his prostate. Allen gasped loudly and his wrists strained within the ties of the thigh loops when the phallus began an ecstatic back and forth stroking action over the sensitive tissues. His erection jerked wildly within the milking vaginal sheath and ripples of joy rushed from his prostate to his excited gland.

The Sybian moved off of Allen's spasming prostate and slipped further upward into clenching 'womanhood', expanding in length and girth as it went. Allen's mind reeled with sensations that he had never felt before and he squealed with joy as his rectal muscles rippled in sync with the Sybian's ribs.

The phallus partially withdrew then lunged back in, beginning an ecstatic rhythm, full out, full out, slow then fast. The relentless thrusts twisted and turned as it slipped upward and downward into Allen's enflamed rectal passage. His engorged, twitching member glistened within the Sybian's clear accordion vaginal sheath and his balls churned within the massaging pouch.

Thousands of tiny cilia-like fingers pushed outward from the surface of the phallus and started massaging and caressing the enflamed rectal walls. Allen screeched as jolts of ecstasy saturated his mind and body, catapulting him into a sexual frenzy.

The phallus began deep, full length thrusts. Allen's mind and body became submerged within a cauldron of sexual joy. Suddenly, the phallus lunged fully upward and stopped, unleashing forceful torrents of its ejaculate which gushed and jettisoned into his spasming sheath causing his 'womanhood' to ecstatically balloon with its warm, thick essence.

His hands fisted, his toes curled, his legs shot outward in a wide 'V', kicking franticly in the air, his 'womanhood' went into deep orgasmic convulsions, his balls clenched within the massaging pouch and ecstatic seizures gripped his 'deep throated' erection.

Allen's orgasmic wail echoed around the stage as his liquid joy shot up his straining erection, swirled around his hyper-excited gland and then jettisoned into the 'mouth' of the Sybian's milking sheath.

Allen's exhausted and drained body shutdown and the Sybian slowly whirred to a stop. In few seconds Allen recovered and his body continued to ripple with the aftershocks of his dual orgasms. Allen groaned as the Sybian's phallus slowly withdrew out of his clasping 'womanhood' and a soft slurping sound was heard as the thick head slipped past his swollen anal opening. Torrents of ejaculate and orgasmic juices gushed from the gaping entrance as his 'womanhood' returned to its normal state. At the same time, The suckling 'mouths' and 'lips' loosened their grip on his slick anal lips and the testicle pouch opened, releasing his testicles. Another moan was heard as the Sybian's accordion-like sheath slipped away from his softening penis and it lay over his drained testicles.

Diana raised the Harness and Allen slumped onto its supports. As he looked at himself in the screen, his conflicted mind was trying was to sort out what had just happened to him. Diana checked the collection container and verified that Allen's semen production was four times the amount of a normal male.

He watched as the Sybian was lowered into the stage and the grate was returned.

Allen was barely aware of the boy cleaning his body. Diana put Allen into a standing position and while the boy removed the Harness from his body, Diana motioned for a girl to come forward.

06. Allen and The Girl:

1. The Girl, Allen, Deep throat:

2. Allen, The Girl, Oral:

3. Allen and The Girl, The Mating:

1. The Girl, Allen, Deep throat:

All he could do was stand there with his eyes looking at the most curvaceous fourteen year he had ever seen.

Diana whispered in his ear,

"How would you like to slip that erection of yours into a tight, young vagina?"

For a fleeting moment, thoughts of wrongness filled his mind, but quickly disappeared when the girl took his hand and led him to the Platform.

She sat down on the foot of the bed, spread her thighs apart and beckoned for Allen to come closer to her. As he did, the girl's eyes were riveted to Allen's flaccid penis as it swayed over his heavy testicles. Her right hand slowly reached out toward it and gently lifted and cradled it in her hand. A small gasp escaped Allen's mouth when his sexual rejuvenation kicked and the girl smiled when she felt the warm thickness stirring within her cradling and squeezing hand. This time it was the girl's turn to gasp as Allen's penis grew longer and thicker, pushing her curled fingers apart.

5.00" x 1.25"... 5.50" x 1.50"

Her breath quickened and eyes were riveted to the thick gland at the head of Allen's erection.

6.00" x 1.50"... 6.50" x 1.75"

Allen saw the girl's thighs spreading apart and excitement level escalated when he saw her youthful treasures come into his view and the protruding tip of her clitoris edging out of its protective hood.

7.00" x 1.75"... 7.50" x 1.75"

Her fingers were barely able to wrap around the long thickness and her heart beat faster as her hands glided up and down the granite-like pillar. Her hands reached down and to Allen's swaying testicles and she moaned openly as she lifted and massaged the wonderful silky, heaviness that was overflowing her hands.

The girl leaned inward and the warm, moist breath of her open mouth bathed the highly sensitive and tingling gland. Allen gasped as the girl's mouth descended onto the head of his straining erection. Her stretched lips suckled their way down to the circumcision ring and her tongue swirled ecstatically around the highly sensitive gland. She raised up a bit and tilted her head allowing the thick gland to glide into her clenching mouth and throat.

She felt Allen's hands move to her shoulders as her warm throat muscles ecstatically kissed and squeezed his pulsing hardness as it was sucked into the depths of her throat. The girl's chin pressed against Allen's heavy balls, shifting it back and forth causing Allen to gasp loudly from the dual sensations.

With a torturous twisting motion, the girl lifted her head and Allen's throbbing erection was slowly pulled outward. When the agitated gland reached her mouth, she closed her cheeks around it with a forceful suctioning action. Her tongue swirled around the pulsing head and played with the oozing opening, sucking up Allen's precum with her curled tongue as though it was a straw, and another gasp was heard from Allen's mouth.

The girl smiled inwardly at Allen's torment and her hands grasped his hips as her throat skewered itself back down onto his enraged member. Again, Allen felt that ecstatic sucking and milking action as his erection descended into the depths of the girl's incredible mouth and throat. His hands moved from the girl's shoulders to her head and her hands tightened on his hips.

Allen had never been deep throated before and could feel his orgasm quickly building. His first thought was to pull his erection out of the girl's mouth but it was too late. He gurgled incoherently as his thick load of semen entered the base of his erection and surged upward to his excited gland. An ecstatic groan was heard as the thick stream of semen spewed into the girl's waiting mouth and throat. She increased her exquisite milking actions and Allen's mind and body became submersed in a cauldron of orgasmic explosions as another huge stream of thick semen pulsed its way up his straining hardness and again the girl feasted on his jettisoning nectar.

The girl's mouth caressed and suckled on the thick gland, not allowing a single drop to escape her thirsty mouth. Much to the disappointment of the girl, she felt Allen's softening penis slipping out of her mouth, but knew it was only a temporary state.

She smiled up into Allen's face.

"God, I love the taste of you."

Allen began to say something and then stopped when he felt the girl's tongue cleaning his slick, softening penis.

2. Allen, The Girl, Oral:

She lay back on the bed with her feet resting on the floor and kept her thighs closed as if portraying a sense of youthful shyness. Allen quickly knelt down in front her bent legs and his hands began to gently massage the top of her thighs. Slowly his hands moved downward onto the soft skin of her inner thighs and his touches moved from her knees to almost touching her labia and then back to her knees. A soft moaned escaped the girl's mouth each time the massaging finger tips neared her folds and her clitoris.

The panting girl finally parted her thighs. This time the tips of Allen's fingers gently traced around the outer edges of her labia and a deep sigh of gratitude was heard as her thighs spread wider apart. As they did the folds flared apart and she presented her sexual treasures to Allen's smiling face.

Allen slipped a finger between the folds and began to explore the moistening furrow. He traced around the sensitive inner lips and then upward toward the engorged pink tip that was protruding out of its clitoral hood. His slick thumb pressed and swirled the rigid tip and the girl gasped as it leapt out of its protective hood.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.